Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest now?! - page 2. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 12:43:12 AM
Invest these funds in the Coinvest project, I think you will get a good profit. This coin is the highest priority for me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 22, 2018, 12:05:12 AM
now there is nothing left but to advise you to save cash and wait for the market to turn around. we can see the prices are much lower than they are now
Now investing in electronic money is only a loss and breakeven, it is difficult to make profit with the current market decline, so I should invest in another channel, will be safe and will have more profit. Investing in cryptography is quite risky.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 07:58:47 PM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

In this list ADA, XRP and NEO will be long lasting as these coins hold the fund on the overall volume of the cryptocurrency market mate. Please look into these coins only you can make money before this year ends itself.
I am seeing the bitcoin price slightly increases and believe symptoms like bull run ahead. If possible buy the BTC also along with as a part to find the good profit for the fiat cash you are investing on it.

i'm agree with you for cardano (ADA) and NEO, but i will add 2 coins which i think it is good for longterm investment, they are ethereum and litecoin. especially i really trust ethereum, ethereum is the second most popular coin after bitcoin, i predict they will reach $1500 again or even more than it at the end of this year.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 12, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
I have a feeling your knowledge of the space is very limited, please wait till November before you start buying anything on exchanges, so many uncertainties in the space and you don't want to loss your money to this, wait and see the sentiment in the market change to positive sentiment and ride the waves, we have huge upside to go
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
now there is nothing left but to advise you to save cash and wait for the market to turn around. we can see the prices are much lower than they are now
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 11:19:51 AM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I think you need to sell your XRP and buy XYO, then add on your list ETH as this could be huge after this fall it can bounce back big and get easy profits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
September 12, 2018, 09:51:53 AM
i would buy 12 ethereum with this money. ethereum is extremely cheap right now and when market starts to recover i would divide it to some erc20 tokens maybe and i would buy some wanchain as well. you have a good opportunity that market is very cheap now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
Investing into ico the ones with ongoing sale ,cause it will give you immediate profit after the end of the ico sale and much better if they reach the amout money to be raise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
August 03, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
It is enough, sir, with that amount of funds for infestation, because with that little we will get multiple profits for that, we will be able to get bigger for the next infestation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 08:03:33 AM
If you are willing to invest why not but you should be wise choosing an altcoin to buy and spread it to multiple coin to avoid trouble once market will dropping you have a choices which coin you pull out or to hold. I suggest not to focus on less know coin it is too risky.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
Even in an unpredicatbale market supporting (investing) in project like ZEEX may come very lucrative (profitable) … being backed by a reputable mother company ( risk of exit scam nullified ), proven business model, working product etc... make zeex a highly promising ICO
Activity: 396
August 03, 2018, 06:06:46 AM
I also bought ADA and NEO, but my investment is not a lot, I can recommend some cottage coins I have, TIX.HIT.PAI
Activity: 98
August 03, 2018, 06:01:39 AM
I think that you just need to add stellar at your portofolio. Thats gonna be amazing portofolio. Stellar proven to be strong coin in the fundamental and techinal aspect since crypto do bear run from the q1 2018.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:44:28 AM
I should say buy XVG and enjoy in 6 months. Grin
Activity: 140
August 03, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
Now you can buy bitcoins only to those who expect to keep them for a long time, otherwise it's better not to do so, since the course can still be pretty decent. However, at a distance this will not play a big role and you can get your profit.
Activity: 133
August 03, 2018, 05:24:26 AM
Your thoughts are not correct. I think your money is too little. Don't need to diversify your investment. You should choose to invest all coins at once. Don't worry, when the trend is good.
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 05:16:39 AM
Top 5 is good investment but with 2000$ only u need much more risky investments if you want to make good profit.
Take a look at current ICOs now like Bolttcoin, HumanCoin, Ingot - all of them are promising enough and may give ypu x10 at least if market starts recovering
Agree, better to make all in in ICO or pick up only one altcoin. No need to diversify such small investment
Yes, my personal investment in each of that ICOs are 2000$ and 6000$ in Ingot but topic starter wanna devide 2000$ for several coins..No sense
U must be very rich guy to invest such money on no name ICOs..Very risky deal even on the bullish market but u do so on the so weak and bloody one
I have just picked up the good ICO and then fixed all the profit in the BTC..sicnce then Im holding and now gonna pick up the next good ICO. Thus invested in 3 mentioned above
From that ones u have mention only Ingot worth of investing as it is backed by Arabian scheich, thats it
Activity: 406
August 03, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
Top 5 is good investment but with 2000$ only u need much more risky investments if you want to make good profit.
Take a look at current ICOs now like Bolttcoin, HumanCoin, Ingot - all of them are promising enough and may give ypu x10 at least if market starts recovering
Agree, better to make all in in ICO or pick up only one altcoin. No need to diversify such small investment
Yes, my personal investment in each of that ICOs are 2000$ and 6000$ in Ingot but topic starter wanna devide 2000$ for several coins..No sense
U must be very rich guy to invest such money on no name ICOs..Very risky deal even on the bullish market but u do so on the so weak and bloody one
I have just picked up the good ICO and then fixed all the profit in the BTC..sicnce then Im holding and now gonna pick up the next good ICO. Thus invested in 3 mentioned above
Activity: 308
August 03, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
Activity: 133
August 03, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
Now I would not be in a hurry with investments because the market is only falling and there is a great chance that you can purchase when they fall even lower, yet while people actively go out into bitcoin and it looks quite real.
Pages:
Jump to: