Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest now?! - page 7. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
If you have $2000 then you should buy ETH, EOS, WAVES, and BTC as well.Because this coins are very stable and good for long term investment.So add this coins with your portfolio i think you will get a good profit from them.
I would suggest to go for bitcoin first because it is soaring up these days. Though it would have been a lot better if this investment was made few weeks ago when bitcoin was roaming around 5k dollars but still, this is a golden opportunity of earning big profits.Other than this, I am not in favor of Ethereum at least. Much better would be to go with bitcoin cash as that can bring larger profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 07:54:33 AM
If you have $2000 then you should buy ETH, EOS, WAVES, and BTC as well.Because this coins are very stable and good for long term investment.So add this coins with your portfolio i think you will get a good profit from them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
you need to add ethereum and bitcoin to your portfolio these two are the MUST have. Apart from that you can look into vechain, walton and omiseGo
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 03, 2018, 07:48:01 AM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
Your portfolio needs more diversify: But NEO is good choice because you can get passive income (GAS) for free.
If I were you, I would buy some tokens of exchanges: BNB, KCS for example.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 07:31:30 AM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
i'm agree with you for cardano (ADA) and NEO, but i will add 2 coins which i think it is good for longterm investment, they are ethereum and litecoin. especially i really trust ethereum, ethereum is the second most popular coin after bitcoin, i predict they will reach $1500 again or even more than it at the end of this year.

i like cardano coins (ADA) and neo too, indeed if i see the current development of these two coins have a bright future. besides that ethereum is already no doubt if this coin will develop in future, and i think everyone knows it
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
i'm agree with you for cardano (ADA) and NEO, but i will add 2 coins which i think it is good for longterm investment, they are ethereum and litecoin. especially i really trust ethereum, ethereum is the second most popular coin after bitcoin, i predict they will reach $1500 again or even more than it at the end of this year.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 02, 2018, 02:16:01 AM
I wouldn't diversify and divide my $2,000 that way. Gains through this type of diversification will be seen for a couple of months and loss can be also there so there's no assurance that all these coins will gain. You may gain for 2-3 coins but you can have a big loss with the other 2. For the first time investors, I'm telling them to stick and stay first with bitcoin and wait for their profit until the price hikes. And when they are ready and they've got higher capital that's the right time for them to diversify.

This. You should go at least 50% with btc, you will find that's already pretty volatile, and maybe with the rest you can buy the 3 coins you mostly belive in (but don't trust advices on forums, everybody here is pumping "his" coin).
It's obvious that everyone who is suggesting some coins that is not that popular is definitely has its own agenda not mainly to help the one who's asking what's good to invest but to pump his coin. I often see these questions all over the forum and I don't know if these people are introduced by an altcoiner and they are not including bitcoin to their portfolio.
5% Bitcoin
Why is this low? we do have our own preference and division with our portfolio but having the lowest allocation for bitcoin is rare.
Activity: 392
May 01, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
maybe that I think the best potential coins are the top 3 names you mentioned, ADA, NEO, NEM. but you also can consider ethereum because I think Ethereum will be very good for long term.
Activity: 308
May 01, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
Please consider :
I'm following
https://daostack.io/

4.8 rating  - https://www.trackico.io/ico/daostack/ 

"DAOstack is an operating system for a new form of web organization: the DAO. Decentralized Autonomous Organizations have captured the imagination of the best minds in the blockchain space, but despite their promise have yet remained an abstract idea. One key point of failure is the lack of solid framework for decentralized blockchain governance. DAOstack provides a general stack for collective value management on the blockchain, including a friendly JavaScript developer environment and an intuitive user interface. Just as HTTP allows the creation and interoperability of web sites and web applications, the DAO stack enables the creation and interoperability of web companies, collaboration apps and DAOs, as well as the alignment of their interests. The result is a new web of open collaboration, in which collectives can self-organize around shared goals and values, not limited by pure economic growth. We believe this to be a critical step in the evolution of society toward a more cooperative and sustainable future."
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 07:59:23 AM
I suggest
Vexanium token (VEX) is using Achain Blockchain Platform, which means to have a Achain wallet to store VEX is a must.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 01, 2018, 07:32:41 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I would suggest the following layout:
35% Stellar
20% Ripple
20% IOST
20% Cardano
5% Bitcoin
This is an approximate calculation intending to strong growth and great profit, but if you want stability then 70% is in bitcoin, 20% ether and 10% is a coin of your choice ... But in any case, you need to analyze coins by yourself ..
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
May 01, 2018, 05:54:20 AM
why no big coins in your portfolio? such as Bitcoin and Ethereum I think they will have great potential and of course they've been tested. and maybe you can also add Waves.
That also what I noticed with his portfolio. Though he has chose some good coins but some of it are not good, IMO and I'm talking about XRP and XVG.

Although the percentage wasn't too high but that total of 10% can be invested to ETH but much better higher with bitcoin and you can see your investment grows.

Just don't be too quick in profits if you don't intend to be day trader. Hold the big and famous coins, you can have a better future with those coins not because they are famous but they have high volumes and they are leading coins today.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 01, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

Get in with HYDRO and LISK. You can also include ETC. These are my top three at the moment. I believe it will have the potential to give more because of continued development of technology eyeing the future utility.
Activity: 203
Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless
May 01, 2018, 04:50:32 AM
If I were you, I would not be hearing what some people on a forum are talking. You should be doing your own research and only invest what you can afford to loose.
People are mostly telling you to buy into coins because they already have bought it earlier and try to pump the price and then sell afterwards which makes the price drop.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
May 01, 2018, 04:22:55 AM
I wouldn't diversify and divide my $2,000 that way. Gains through this type of diversification will be seen for a couple of months and loss can be also there so there's no assurance that all these coins will gain. You may gain for 2-3 coins but you can have a big loss with the other 2. For the first time investors, I'm telling them to stick and stay first with bitcoin and wait for their profit until the price hikes. And when they are ready and they've got higher capital that's the right time for them to diversify.

This. You should go at least 50% with btc, you will find that's already pretty volatile, and maybe with the rest you can buy the 3 coins you mostly belive in (but don't trust advices on forums, everybody here is pumping "his" coin).
Activity: 434
May 01, 2018, 04:18:03 AM
I would advise you to add Stratis and neo altcoins (such as thekey and apex) to your portfolio. Overall you have a great portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 01, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
I suggest entering Tron (TRX) into your portfolio. Hold for a year and you will see your profit. Someone told to me TRX is like ethereum before booming at this time. You can see on the last day Tron price movement, very promising for me.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
May 01, 2018, 03:27:19 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

From your selection NEO and NEM are really good choices, others are not bad too however you can add few more to your portfolio, I would like to add WAVES and STRAT into the list.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 03:22:34 AM
You have to check Peculeum, in my eye a very potention coin and at the moment very cheap. Enjoy!
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
May 01, 2018, 02:50:22 AM
if 2k usd will be your only investment and if you expect huge returns I advise you to check less popular altcoins. wanchain, utrust, pundix are some not popular but huge potential project. you can check those 3
Pages:
Jump to: