Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest now?! - page 3. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 04:50:57 AM
Top 5 is good investment but with 2000$ only u need much more risky investments if you want to make good profit.
Take a look at current ICOs now like Bolttcoin, HumanCoin, Ingot - all of them are promising enough and may give ypu x10 at least if market starts recovering
Agree, better to make all in in ICO or pick up only one altcoin. No need to diversify such small investment
Yes, my personal investment in each of that ICOs are 2000$ and 6000$ in Ingot but topic starter wanna devide 2000$ for several coins..No sense
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 04:31:19 AM
Top 5 is good investment but with 2000$ only u need much more risky investments if you want to make good profit.
Take a look at current ICOs now like Bolttcoin, HumanCoin, Ingot - all of them are promising enough and may give ypu x10 at least if market starts recovering
Agree, better to make all in in ICO or pick up only one altcoin. No need to diversify such small investment
Activity: 406
August 03, 2018, 04:22:27 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:44:29 AM
Now you can buy a lot of tokens come after ico:
Pchain
zilliqa
mft
egt
and other tokens of good projects!
Activity: 85
August 03, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
I can only suggest Safex. You will get at least 10x profit. Just check it out.
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 03:22:06 AM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I my opinon better sell some nem and buy eth or more neo,for a long hold this two coin have a great potencial and don't forget to keep neo on neon wallet it give you free gas.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 02, 2018, 12:33:00 AM
Ethereum and DASH are the best coins for long term investment.Last December the price of Dash reached $1499.The price of ethereum reached $1342 last January.But the price of these is now very low.So I think it's best to invest in ethereum and dash.I hope the price of ethereum and dash this year will reach the new peak.
These are good coins and can be invested during this time as the market is dropping a lot. I think that with a $ 2k capital it is very good to start investing in this market, because you should not invest too much initially without really grasping the rules of this market.
Yeah $2k is a big enough capital for me. actually you can invest not only in altcoin alone, ico also some potential, but it seems the op does not like it, you are right that in the market today most crypto are in cheap price, and buy now is the right thing, yeah i think do not forget Ethereum, at least this coin has a platform that will continue to be used by many ico users
Activity: 658
August 02, 2018, 12:20:35 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
XVG and XRP will not be profitable for you. I learned about it pretty much and I think the XVG really has no potential. Besides, XRP is almost a bank. It is not something new to develop well.
So I think you should remove those 2 portfolios to put all your money into EOS or invest in 3 altcoins on your.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 12:13:26 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
at the moment I am investing ADA cardano and neo, I am sure that this coin has good potential for the future, I only invest long term, so I try to keep these 2 coins, hopefully in the future it will increase, now there are lots of good speculations about cardano I hope that really happened so that it boosted the price of the coin.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 11:02:47 PM
If you want to invest 2000$ then i would suggest some of the coins. Ethereum, Neo and Ripple. These are the high potential and promosing coins in the coinmarketcap. These are good for long term invest, buy these coins at low price now and hold it for future. Surely in future the the value of these coins will rise and you will have more benefits to earn good income.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 10:46:09 PM
If there are 2000 dollars in the purse you will invest in those coin? I planned to invest my best friend if I have 2000 dollars then I would use it to buy etherum, because I beueets that eth would bring a lot of value to me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
August 01, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I would suggest you with the below coins for a long term investment. Split your investment.

NEM
NEO
EOS
XLM
IOST
JNT

I would also suggest you with few tokens with best projects,

EBCoin
Mozo
Betrium
Surety.io
Investa
Chynge
Activity: 38
August 01, 2018, 10:11:09 PM
The best coin for investment is NEO, if we talk about investments for a long time, sooner or later, NEO will take the place of Ethereum, this is worth thinking about acquiring the NEO.
China’s ban on ICOs and cryptocurrency trading should be put into consideration as it could be a major factor that contributes to the downfall of NEO despite all its bells and whistles.
Activity: 36
August 01, 2018, 09:58:09 PM
yes, invest, There are many options for investment and even the budget is also quite a lot among them. Don't be afraid to invest just do it wisely and everything will be fine.

I agree that there are a lot of options for investing. However, the crypto market is experiencing some major dips, its hard to trust anything right now.
Based on the OP's portfolio which is quite diverse, its hard to recommend anything beside those.
August 01, 2018, 09:55:12 PM
I think NEO and ADA are good for long term investment.Now it is good to hold these because of the price decrease.Last January the NEO price reached $174.I think this year reach a new peak .So it's good to wait until the price increases.
NEO has a lot of potentials, especially in the eastern markets which is exactly where I'm at, so I'm all for it.
However, with the biggest player, China is trying so hard to control NEO, nothing can be said for the long term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
August 01, 2018, 09:53:27 PM
yes, invest, There are many options for investment and even the budget is also quite a lot among them. Don't be afraid to invest just do it wisely and everything will be fine.
August 01, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
I'm pretty new to crypto currencies, investing wise.
However, I've done quite a bit of research and starting to investing in some coins last week. Here's my humble opinions:
Bitcoin (BTC): the biggest cryptocurrency, currently has a 40% share in the total cryptocurrency market. It is the oldest cryptocurrency and it still dominates in the market.
Ethereum (ETH): with a total market cap of around $70 billion last year, reached its highest price of $1423 on January 4 this year!!!
Ripple (XRP): best performing cryptocurrencies in 2017 with growth of around 36,000%. It grew from almost $0 at the beginning of 2017 and reached $2.4 in December 2017.
Those are some good numbers I'm seeing and the deciding factors for my investing strategies.
Hope this helps.
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 09:43:46 PM
I think NEO and ADA are good for long term investment.Now it is good to hold these because of the price decrease.Last January the NEO price reached $174.I think this year reach a new peak .So it's good to wait until the price increases.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
August 01, 2018, 07:17:34 PM
Small investments will not bring you much money, even if they grow at times. It is better concentrated to invest in one or two, maximum three cryptocurrencies. Perhaps even better to buy tokens during the ICO, but here the risks are higher, you need to study in detail.
This is my personal opinion.

I agree with you, that we are better choose the coin or token base on ethereum contract, stellar, or neo. Lately, so many digital cryptocurrency made, and make us confuse in choosing the best coin/token. The best team and good event that take place along the road-maps can become clue to dicided where is the good and save coin/token. Between join ICO or not, it is depend on our interesting and believing. Both of them is back to us if we believe with the ICO and team overthere we can join the ICO. But if we more interesting in buying the coin that has in market/exchange so please choose the market that many trader overthere.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:00:18 PM
$ 2000 will definitely not waste it and I will choose potentially coins such as ethereum, neo and cardano. maybe ethereum's percentage will be bigger than many other coins. so take advantage of the moment to get profit from $ 2000 you have.
Pages:
Jump to: