Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest now?! - page 5. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 03:08:08 AM
I read this telegram from Paytomat, and it really looks transparent and clean.  This is a rarity because I usually see some cheating on the sites.  And this Paytomat is trusting, so I'll try to invest, and see it there
Activity: 28
May 11, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
May 11, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
If we talk about promising ICO companies, they even identified themselves with a more recent NEM, recently they started co-operating with Paytomat, I decided to try to invest and still remain satisfied.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 01:03:28 AM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
In my analysis, I think you should remove the altcoins: ADA, XVG and NEM. Invest in XRP and NEO and ICX. These are altcoins that will bring you a lot of profit in July or August. There is a lot of talk about ICX swap coin and NEO plans to announce new business in July. Wait for Fomo and buy them right now. hold and succeed. Wink
Activity: 55
Merit: 53
May 09, 2018, 07:57:19 PM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I'd go with a proven blockchain that is safely NOT a security. And that's Goldcoin (GLD).

TV analyst Stephen Kendal called it a "BUY" today and will be spreading the news shortly.

https://twitter.com/StephenPKendal/status/994310553408548871
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 07:51:29 PM
 Smiley I believe that the best time is not to learn, but we must remember that you can not invest all the capital in one currency, the best is to divide this sum into 10 and 20 parts and choose good projects and invest your money in them and forget about these investments for the year. I'm sure that this way of distributing money is the most optimal and you save a lot of nerves Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in LTC. This is a very promising coin, which can bring you a lot of profit. I am sure of this coin.
Activity: 28
May 09, 2018, 05:13:39 PM
I read a few comments above. And I saw a lot of good info, and people who are going to invest in a particular ICO and read a lot of different thoughts - smart people. So the company really needs to be public. And the main thing is to bring trust personally to you. Companies that you can trust immediately get in the eye. For me such a company recently became Paytomat, which is also somewhere mentioned above. Prove that it will be stable then the vain thing. But I believe that companies that are developing steadily are doomed to success. Plus, they now share with NEM, and this is a powerful company. But in general, I do not want to impose your opinion on you. Think for yourself because your life
May 09, 2018, 05:13:03 PM
More and more, from a long time ago, have seen positive reviews of Paytomat. The type is stable, good company. And I was wondering what kind of investment they believe in for the entire 2018. I was looking for a lot of reviews, and I was surprised when the poor response was 1 in 100. I took the risk and was pleased. Perhaps I do not specifically answer the question. However, I went somewhere to mention about this office and I decided to share the property. I do not advertise - it's just my choice, but I'm just sharing impressions with you. If someone was interested in a lot of information, he initially took Paymot Announcements on the telegrams
May 09, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Well, ICO is a good choice, but here one must understand what company to choose and will not look for a year or a month ahead. A good company is good always. So let's think together how best to choose a good ICO and which one has a future. Recently, it's as if in a trend to create a project and an ICO to it, but is it worth anyway? I think no, in my opinion, you need to understand that it is worth investing only in the company that has a clear real target. And this target will be actual after implementation. After a long analysis for myself, I selected Paytomat. I will not be long argument for why. If you wish, you can read more information on their telegrams on the Paytomat Announcements channel. It is necessary to carefully select the company, collect a lot of information from different sources because 90% of companies can very quickly collapse
May 09, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
You know, I've been doing a crypto currency for a long time. Already lost so much money in search of good investments. I was stupid, I did not read the thoughts of different people, went through the method of attempts and defeats. But this gave my experience, but I found something very good. Do not think that I'm stupid to advertise something, I'm just really left now very pleased with the work of Paytomat. I consider this a gorgeous investment not only for 2018 year. Although their project is now more relevant than ever. I saw someone already wrote something about her and decided to confirm someone's opinion
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 08, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
i think with just 2000$ to invest in these top altcoins may be very low profit in the future, you should invest in less altcoins, instead, just 1 or 2 altcoins max to opitimize our peofit in the future, so i can only suggest you to invest ADA and NEO, while they are still having potential to increase in the future, ADA is being applied more test in real experiments, and NEO is more like ETH and even better, they both have the highest chance to rise above 100% in the future.
Activity: 9
May 08, 2018, 11:19:17 AM
Useful post for a noob invester like me too. Ada, oax, iost, neo, nem, pkt, lympo, mnx, xrp.. so many coins to choose from! BUt I will follow advice offered here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
Yes, naturally invest in this sphere of mining. You can always buy or create your own mining farm and earn quite a lot. And you will never regret your decision again.
Activity: 832
May 08, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
Get the ETH and enter the ICOs of hardcop-low but team-trusted projects.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
May 08, 2018, 09:30:23 AM
Why not just invest in both bitcoin and Eth? They are both long-term investments, and everybody knows that their prices will grow in a matter of time. Although it is a fact that the bitcoin pice is expensive. Yet, you should not buy it all, but a small amount as you will get profit bit by bit. As for Eth, it is the mini version of bitcoin. I do believe that its price will increase. Therefore, forget about untrusted coins and invest in bigger ones.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
May 08, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
I don't like Ripple anymore since there are issues that say, XRP is a centralized coin and it is possible to turn in a scam or shitcoin since there is only one authority of Ripple. Yet, the price of XRP indicates that we need to buy more, I guess we cannot hold it in a long run. If I were you, I will put it in BTC or ETH rather than in ripple.
Activity: 141
May 08, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

You can divide $ 2000 for 60% ethereum and 40% NEO. The two coins are suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 714
May 08, 2018, 07:25:02 AM
Your $2000 amount to invest is a good to start, choose crpyto which is profitable. I have eth, icx and planning to invest in other coins in top market. When you decide make it final as you know price is fluctuating.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
May 08, 2018, 07:10:28 AM
IOTA is looking good in my opinion. Also eos can be great investment if you can catch in low levels.
My first personal choice is of course ethereum.. I think its going to follow bitcoin's increase...
Pages:
Jump to: