Pages:
Author

Topic: 2000$ to invest now?! - page 4. (Read 1065 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 01, 2018, 06:57:03 PM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.
or increase the coins in my portfolio?

my portfolio at the moment:
35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

Why not bad to start again to invest in cryptocurrency depend on your strategy how to earn profits
We should know the signal of altcoin are in good stability starting bitcoin keep increasing in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 01, 2018, 06:51:18 PM
Now Bitcoin and altcoin are very cheap, if you want to make a profit you should invest now. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 50 because these altcoins are valuable and potential. For $ 2000 then I recommend investing in Ethereum and Cardano. Ethereum is a very popular altcoin, it is a lot of ICO used as platform. Really Ethereum very promising. Cardano is highly appreciated by many experts. It has advanced technology and professional leadership team. Cardano overcome many restrictions of Ethereum. I believe that Cardano will become one of the best altcoin on the market in the near future.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:36:35 PM
Ethereum and DASH are the best coins for long term investment.Last December the price of Dash reached $1499.The price of ethereum reached $1342 last January.But the price of these is now very low.So I think it's best to invest in ethereum and dash.I hope the price of ethereum and dash this year will reach the new peak.
These are good coins and can be invested during this time as the market is dropping a lot. I think that with a $ 2k capital it is very good to start investing in this market, because you should not invest too much initially without really grasping the rules of this market.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:25:05 PM
my opinion, it is better to look for coins that have good potential for the future and will be able to continue to increase their value in the future and have a high level of confidence, or you can look at coinmarketcap from the top 10 so the risk of loss is very small. By the way, the portfolio you already have, I prefer to add more ADA, NEO and XRP coins because these three coins are my favorite coins to be invested and will be able to continue to increase the price if seen from the project concept developed.
Activity: 49
August 01, 2018, 02:23:51 PM
There are currently too many fraudulent projects. It may take a while to see how it works. i think you should wait for best upcoming 2018 ico,  NEX & origo network. both are easy 50x
Activity: 91
August 01, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
I think Bitcoincash and Ethereum is good for long term investment.Now their prices are very low.So it's best to invest in this time.I think Ethereum's price will cross $2000 by the end of this year.I think this year will get more profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
Now it is the right time to invest in potential coins which are showing in the coinmarketcap, i hope top 25 are the most potential coin where you can invest and hold them for long-term, then you can easily make 3 or 4 times for holding them.
Yes you are right with that not only those coins at the top 25 but other coins with low market cap value that you really thinks has a big potential in the near future. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 01, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
Now it is the right time to invest in potential coins which are showing in the coinmarketcap, i hope top 25 are the most potential coin where you can invest and hold them for long-term, then you can easily make 3 or 4 times for holding them.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 02:33:07 AM
Ethereum and DASH are the best coins for long term investment.Last December the price of Dash reached $1499.The price of ethereum reached $1342 last January.But the price of these is now very low.So I think it's best to invest in ethereum and dash.I hope the price of ethereum and dash this year will reach the new peak.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
hi, can suggest 2 or 3 longterm coins with good potential and team?! no ico pls.

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
In your portfolio, i see ADA, NEO are good coin but i think you should instead of NEM, XVG, XRP by EOS and Stellar.

For XVG, they increased $0,269 on January 2018 but now the price is $0,0231. XVG promoted by John McAfee and i think it has been inflated.
NEM: On January 26, hackers stole $ 530 million worth of NEM from Coincheck so i think you should not invest in NEM.
XRP: Will be better if you instead of XRP by Stellar. XRP is not decentralized.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
i suggest to invest in bitcoin, bitcoin is king in crypto. many coins are affected by bitcoin.
30% BTC
20% ETH
20% ADA
20% NEO
10% NEM
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 11:03:16 PM
verge and ripple are both scam shitcoins, watch out.

you can prove that??
because i hold so many XRP for now..
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 31, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

Just Ziliqa Coin. Its amazing tech coin and ETH Killer too. Mainnet is on the  way
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
July 31, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
Your portfolio looks good to me, there are is a huge hole there without any bitcoin but maybe you are concentrating in growing your capital instead of making a long term investment, whatever the case it may be a good idea to add some EOS or Stellar to your portfolio since those two are very good coins with a lot of potential left in the next years.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

I think neo is the best choice in your list.

In my opinion, you can add your portfolio some ethereum, eos, iota and vechain to decrease the risks.
Activity: 53
July 31, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP
I would consider adding to your portfolio some Iota and Bitcoin. Iota is one of the best and promising projects out there with the internet of things and free transactions based on tangle. And bitcoin is a trademark of cryptocurrencies so it's always good to have some of it.
Activity: 427
July 31, 2018, 07:37:12 AM
With this amount that you are willing to invest in altcoin, I will suggest you invest 80% in ethereum and NEO because they have more promising potentials than other altcoin and they also have good technology and team. You can then invest the remaining 20% in EOS or litecoin.
Activity: 518
July 31, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

Its hard to choose a good coin when a coin with great promise and one which was just made for the memes occupy the same page on coinmarketcap. This is all due to speculation. With speculation, the true value of a coin is obfuscated, only to be uncovered when the speculators leave and proceed onto the next big thing. The good thing with that is whenever they leave, the true value of the coin comes and then what drives the price is the technology of the coin and the team behind it. Nothing else. Or just go with an ICO that shows promise, like the Eterbase exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

35% ADA
30% NEO
25% NEM
5% XVG
5% XRP

It seems to me, you have already made the choice,  and is cool! I was also going to recommend to invest in NEO and Cardano. I can also add to this list VeChain, Stellar, Verge, OmiseGo, and Qtum.
Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 03:08:23 AM
I agree with David, and to Paytomat account, many heard, really good company, from the recent only began to invest and in principle, everything is still elegant.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
Pages:
Jump to: