Pages:
Author

Topic: [2014-02-06] Now official: using Bitcoins is completely illegal in Russia - page 2. (Read 10886 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Most importatn part from the end of this text: http://genproc.gov.ru/smi/news/genproc/news-86432/
"Пo итoгaм coвeщaния нaмeчeны кoнкpeтныe coвмecтныe дeйcтвия Бaнкa Poccии и пpaвooxpaнитeльныx opгaнoв пo пpeдoтвpaщeнию вoзмoжныx пpaвoнapyшeний в cфepe дeнeжнoгo oбpaщeния в Poccии, пpинят pяд кoнкpeтныx peшeний, нaпpaвлeнныx нa пpeдoтвpaщeниe нapyшeния имyщecтвeнныx пpaв гpaждaн и opгaнизaций, cвязaнныx c иcпoльзoвaниeм кpиптoвaлют. C yчeтoм зapyбeжнoгo oпытa oпpeдeлeны дaльнeйшиe нaпpaвлeния paбoты пo пpaвoвoй peглaмeнтaции дaннoй cфepы."

It says that gouverment and Russian Bank (main Russian's bank) and organizations like police and KGB will do something to prevent using crypto coins (but it doesnt say what EXACTLY they gonna do).

"Paзвитиe cитyaции и выпoлнeниe вышeyкaзaнныx мepoпpиятий бyдyт oбcyждeны нa cлeдyющeм зaceдaнии экcпepтнoй гpyппы."
Situation controlling and actions to prevent using crypto will be discussed on the next stade of the experts group meetiing.
_
So it was expected from our gouverment that they would try to prevent btc and other cryptos but Im sbsolutly sur that they wont be able to close rus trade sites (most popular is https://btc-e.com/) and somehow hurt crypto community. Also we dont know what exactly the gonna do with the coins.
I guess they did it to protect rubble cost(cause its falling a bit)

__
btw sorry for my bad english.

Holy satoshi thats scary  Shocked

its just the same with dollar , it is banned since 1917 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2013-11-27-russian-lawmaker-wants-to-outlaw-us-dollar-calls-it-a-ponzi-schem-456754 same law.
legendary
legendary
Can someone smarter than me do an analys on the situation - is it banned, what is banned etc?

They decided to ban it but still did decide how exactly they should do it. Group of experts will meet to make a final decision soon.

they want first the elite to havce it.
They dont know how to ban it is just an other way of saying , that only insiders can use it.
insiders like theese https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4o13isDdfY banning will never be executed , because its making a law demanding PI sould be 2.27 instead of 3.14 , yes you can make that law no you can not enforce it.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Can someone smarter than me do an analys on the situation - is it banned, what is banned etc?

They decided to ban it but still did decide how exactly they should do it. Group of experts will meet to make a final decision soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
It says that gouverment and Russian Bank (main Russian's bank) and organizations like police and KGB will do something to prevent using crypto coins (but it doesnt say what EXACTLY they gonna do).

Nope, your statement false.
There is no KGB in Russia.
You all judge Russia, but you don't know about Russia much. Lol, it is so funny Cheesy

О_о
first: im not judging Russia, im judging its gouverment.
second: no KGB, ok, my fault, I was ment organizations that can controll people by the law and lamost forgot the kgb was in ussr but not now, lol.
third: im russian

Не позорь страну Wink

Просто хотел внести ясность, что текущий запрет со стороны правительства все равно не на что ещё не повлиял, к тому же, не до конца известно что они предпримут в будущем, стоит подождать собрания экспертов и посмотреть какие действия они решат предпринять.

А так, да, с кгб лохонулся).

Меня новости огорчают, тоже жду ясности. В мировом масштабе запрет не повлияет, но в частном, придется искать более сложные легальные способы вывода.

Думаю, тут не столько с выводом проблемы будут, сколько с сервисами, которые могли бы принимать коины и продавать за них товары и услуги. Если валюту нельзя будет использовать как валюту, а не как спекулятивную единицу, то и смысла в ней не больно то и много.

Касательно ввода\вывода: вроде как наиболее популярные сервисы (киви\пэйпал\вебмани\виза и т.д.) могут вполне быть использованы для ввода\вывода, даже не информируя владельцев этих сервисов о том, куда и за что они выводят деньги (для них это будет выглядеть как перевод между кошельками и ничего более), так что с этим можно не опасаться (ну, разве что, если не усугубят ещё один закон, когда можно хранить в онлайне без привязки к личности менее 15к рублей. если уменьшат цифру то это доставит проблем).

Надеюсь, все эти проблемы в России не сильно усугубят курс битка (вроде как всего лишь 6-7% держателей крипты из России).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

You all judge Russia, but you don't know about Russia much. Lol, it is so funny Cheesy

О_о
second: no KGB, ok, my fault, I was ment organizations that can controll people by the law and lamost forgot the kgb was in ussr but not now, lol.

Не позорь страну Wink

Просто хотел внести ясность, что текущий запрет со стороны правительства все равно не на что ещё не повлиял, к тому же, не до конца известно что они предпримут в будущем, стоит подождать собрания экспертов и посмотреть какие действия они решат предпринять.

Меня новости огорчают, тоже жду ясности. В мировом масштабе запрет не повлияет, но в частном, придется искать более сложные легальные способы вывода.

О_о

Не позорь страну Wink

Просто хотел внести ясность, что текущий запрет со стороны правительства все равно не на что ещё не повлиял, к тому же, не до конца известно что они предпримут в будущем, стоит подождать собрания экспертов и посмотреть что они там решат.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust

You are so right. Bitcoin imo will seriously rise in value, now I think they are tring to find a stealth way for conversion. Soon the banking system will fail, and the paper money will be worthless. The majority of people don't understand this yet, and sadly they will lose a lot of wealth. For me it is obvious that bitcoin is absolutely the next big thing, the next economic system. Still, I don't understand how to relate China and the massive gold that is acquiring and bitcoin. They know that the American dollar will default, and thus all the paper money that are not backed up in gold. Most of them. So they want to back up a type of currency with gold, but I'm afraid that a virtual currency like bitcoin will not be possible. We will see. I will bet on bitcoin or some other alt coin that promises.

It will be multiple currencies , but bitcoin will be the most expensive one (gold) , others will be there to increase transaction bandwith but the will be build on the price of bitcoin , bitcoin will be the virtual gold litecoin the silver etc.
The real problem we are facing and elite is aware of this , is the fact that we dont have resources for endless growth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqwd_u6HkMo and to get the enemy/everybody in they understand it must be a decentral system nobody has full control over , because only if everybody is submitting the power to a decentralized non inflationary system it will work.
the other option is complete war over resources in 20 / 25 years from now...
the servs don't realize this.
but my guess is that this is why bitcoin will never be banned for real.

Goverment can buy asics and do 51% attack. Then we will lose everything.

ahhh okay... Roll Eyes
Some of you say it's banned, some of you say it is not.
Do any of you have a  link to reliable source  to clear this up?

BTW, how is this going to affect http://btc-e.com operations? If I recall, they are operating form Ukraine.

One more thing, China did not ban BTC. Only bank/fin institutions can not invest or trade BTC and for the rest, they can do what ever they want but have no protection from their gov. if get ripped off or lose their coin.
BTC-e does not operate from Ukraine. Its servers are in Bulgaria and it is Cyprus registered so Cyprus jurisdiction (EU) applys. Anyone signing up to them and bothers reading the terms and conditions they agree on and not just click the button know this.

ah btc-e is a smart setup company , Knowing the rules .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4o13isDdfY explains the rules , and especialy the loopholes.....

Very nice documentary you have there, another black area in logic has been enlightened.

VPRO backlight has very good docu's about the bankin system , VPRO is part of dutch PBS and the makers valentary choose to translate to englisch to increase range.
the tax free tour rules will never change , bitcoin is a new system that will nog be destroyed it wil simply replace the banks but first the fat cats need te get in , they keep the servants away with FUD.
and when the F.U.D is found out to be invalid the pie has been served to the (new) elite....
so they serfs again will miss out.

You are so right. Bitcoin imo will seriously rise in value, now I think they are tring to find a stealth way for conversion. Soon the banking system will fail, and the paper money will be worthless. The majority of people don't understand this yet, and sadly they will lose a lot of wealth. For me it is obvious that bitcoin is absolutely the next big thing, the next economic system. Still, I don't understand how to relate China and the massive gold that is acquiring and bitcoin. They know that the American dollar will default, and thus all the paper money that are not backed up in gold. Most of them. So they want to back up a type of currency with gold, but I'm afraid that a virtual currency like bitcoin will not be possible. We will see. I will bet on bitcoin or some other alt coin that promises.

It will be multiple currencies , but bitcoin will be the most expensive one (gold) , others will be there to increase transaction bandwith but the will be build on the price of bitcoin , bitcoin will be the virtual gold litecoin the silver etc.
The real problem we are facing and elite is aware of this , is the fact that we dont have resources for endless growth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqwd_u6HkMo and to get the enemy/everybody in they understand it must be a decentral system nobody has full control over , because only if everybody is submitting the power to a decentralized non inflationary system it will work.

Goverment can buy asics and do 51% attack. Then we will lose everything.
legendary
Do any of you have a  link to reliable source  to clear this up?

BTW, how is this going to affect http://btc-e.com operations? If I recall, they are operating form Ukraine.

One more thing, China did not ban BTC. Only bank/fin institutions can not invest or trade BTC and for the rest, they can do what ever they want but have no protection from their gov. if get ripped off or lose their coin.
BTC-e does not operate from Ukraine. Its servers are in Bulgaria and it is Cyprus registered so Cyprus jurisdiction (EU) applys. Anyone signing up to them and bothers reading the terms and conditions they agree on and not just click the button know this.

ah btc-e is a smart setup company , Knowing the rules .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4o13isDdfY explains the rules , and especialy the loopholes.....

Very nice documentary you have there, another black area in logic has been enlightened.

VPRO backlight has very good docu's about the bankin system , VPRO is part of dutch PBS and the makers valentary choose to translate to englisch to increase range.
the tax free tour rules will never change , bitcoin is a new system that will nog be destroyed it wil simply replace the banks but first the fat cats need te get in , they keep the servants away with FUD.
and when the F.U.D is found out to be invalid the pie has been served to the (new) elite....

О_о

Не позорь страну Wink

О_о

Poor Russians...  Their government is saying "WE ARE STAYING IN THE DARK AGES"  

They didn't go back to communism when I wasn't looking did they?

Weird.

TC.

No, they went to "religionism", which is even worse than communism. The church has got an enormous amount of power and the people are plunged into the brainwashed real dark age.

Lol, your mass media washed your brains. All info you get from mass media about Russia - lie.

Please explain, I'm very interested. As far as I know, Putin is using the church as a tool for ruling the country. Sadly this type of secularization will end in hatred of people over the church and not on the power, thus breaking the spirit of the country.

Well, only 10-20% of people who younger then 30 y.o. belive in god. So its impossible to control them with the church. And I can harly remember last time when I saw Putin meeting Patriarh Kirill (rus church leader o smth like that) on TV.

"All info you get from mass media about Russia - lie." - true) May be not all the info, but at leeast 80% of it.
Most importatn part from the end of this text: http://genproc.gov.ru/smi/news/genproc/news-86432/
"По итогам совещания намечены конкретные совместные действия Банка России и правоохранительных органов по предотвращению возможных правонарушений в сфере денежного обращения в России, принят ряд конкретных решений, направленных на предотвращение нарушения имущественных прав граждан и организаций, связанных с использованием криптовалют. С учетом зарубежного опыта определены дальнейшие направления работы по правовой регламентации данной сферы."

"Развитие ситуации и выполнение вышеуказанных мероприятий будут обсуждены на следующем заседании экспертной группы."
Situation controlling and actions to prevent using crypto will be discussed on the next stade of the experts group meetiing.
_
So it was expected from our gouverment that they would try to prevent btc and other cryptos but Im sbsolutly sur that they wont be able to close rus trade sites (most popular is https://btc-e.com/) and somehow hurt crypto community. Also we dont know what exactly the gonna do with the coins.
I guess they did it to protect rubble cost(cause its falling a bit)

__
btw sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 49

legendary

Activity: 49

Pages:
Jump to: