Pages:
Author

Topic: [2015][HIGH-PAY]Bonus Bitcoin - Faucet + 5% daily - claim up to 5k satoshi - page 10. (Read 43179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
What is the overall situation in this? Why no updates in two weeks? Will we ever get the pending balances before 23rd of January? Will there be raise in the rewards or is this site as good as dead?

It looks pretty dead. All my referrals have stopped using it.
And they are 40 000$ on loss if they can't get adsense back.

Yeah, all my referrals are gone too :-/ It may continue on as is, but I highly doubt it'll ever be an amazing faucet like it was before...it'll simply be a decent faucet at best. Losing AdSense dealt them an irretrievable blow.

Some of my referrals are certainly gone as well...but it seems not all.
I give back in dividends my referrer commission so they have interst to keep claiming.
But yes it is verry less than before...
but it is very less on many faucets.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What is the overall situation in this? Why no updates in two weeks? Will we ever get the pending balances before 23rd of January? Will there be raise in the rewards or is this site as good as dead?

Yeah, all my referrals are gone too :-/ It may continue on as is, but I highly doubt it'll ever be an amazing faucet like it was before...it'll simply be a decent faucet at best. Losing AdSense dealt them an irretrievable blow.
legendary
My last withdrawal was sent only few hours later...
if it is sent it is ok...
Activity: 139
Merit: 105
StopTheFakes.io | pre-ICO 21.01.2018 | +40% Bonus
My wd still pending. I hope this site still live.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Activity: 210
Activity: 150
Is anybody having issues with payouts from this one?Have one now pending for over 30 hours now, previously never took longer than 4 hours (apart from the obvious issues regarding the loss of adSense revenue)...to clarify I am only talking about satoshis earned since the 23 Jan 2016.

Just an update, Payment came off pending last night and went through a few hours later..just took a bit longer this time. All  good!
legendary
Is anybody having issues with payouts from this one?Have one now pending for over 30 hours now, previously never took longer than 4 hours (apart from the obvious issues regarding the loss of adSense revenue)...to clarify I am only talking about satoshis earned since the 23 Jan 2016.

no...i'm in the same situation...
very very faucets are in difficulties...

Hoppefully all my faucet systems are "market regulated"

But if BonusBitcoin dies...it will make a hole in my cheese...(only a hole)(lol)
Activity: 150
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
Their latest update from Facebook:

Maybe they're just being overly optimistic, but it seems like there in a chance for them to recover their AdSense revenue. I've definitely appreciated the transparent communication from them. This whole situation sucks for everyone, but at least we're not in the dark about what is happening.

I really hope they will get their accounts back so they can pay us.
It will suck if this is the end of this great faucet. Sad
I hope too,I don't now why they lost his google adsense. Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Maybe they're just being overly optimistic, but it seems like there in a chance for them to recover their AdSense revenue. I've definitely appreciated the transparent communication from them. This whole situation sucks for everyone, but at least we're not in the dark about what is happening.

I really hope they will get their accounts back so they can pay us.
It will suck if this is the end of this great faucet. Sad

They told at facebook that they haven't got google ads back Sad
They are just epom ads.

Do you know how much they pay?
I think that is the reason why they can't go back to high payouts again if epom takes big fees.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
They told at facebook that they haven't got google ads back Sad
They are just epom ads.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Good news...
if the average rewards grows a little then it is again a good faucet.
Like you know they have to get there 40 000$ back before they can do that. They followed your advice so hope you have few months;)
legendary
Good news...
if the average rewards grows a little then it is again a good faucet.
Looks like they've re-enabled limited withdrawals.

Withdrawals are limited to only your earnings since 2016-01-23 11:00. Any earnings from before that time have been placed on hold - and currently cannot be withdrawn. As our cashflow improves we aim to remove this limit, which will allow you to withdraw the rest of your full balance.
Good to see they have google ads back now.
I hope they can pay us and go back to high payouts soon.
legendary
it is so...
the situation is easy...
if you trust in a future payout you claim
what can we do more?
300 satoshi per claim is not one of the best...
so claiming is not in first priority...
Activity: 210
Anyone has any news on this? When their AdSense was disabled they were very fast to update us on the situation and tell what is happening next. Now there hasn't been update for days. When withdraws will be working again?
Pages:
Jump to: