Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 45. (Read 169249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
April 29, 2016, 01:11:36 AM
We might see an end of the blockchain craze and back to Bitcoin we go, its the only kind of coin that exist of its kind...
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 29, 2016, 01:08:38 AM
Yes, you earn say that 2016 the year of Bitcoin, because if you see the previous years, and this year so most of the different are here, now more people have awareness about bitcoin and most of the people using bitcoins, so it mean the number of the people are increased in bitcoin in this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 04:40:37 PM
This year bitcoin will and must show a bit of what bitcoin potencial,with halving affecting bitcoin making pressure to reach another level and value besides the current community is big already we dont know numbers but the financial problems affecting countries.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 04:29:40 PM
This year will be a nice and good year for the bitcoin and I also think it will be the year of the bitcoin because of the events.
The bitcoin is growing very fast and its also that it has a lot of events planned this year, with price increases.

I totally agree with you, in this year bitcoin price increases significantly. And because of that this year wil be the year of bitcoin as well. Obviously halving make big contribution with the value of bitcoin.

2016 will be the year for sure, I really have no doubts about that the halving will be very good, the upcoming events are just so good, the halving and the growth of the users is all good.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
April 28, 2016, 04:27:16 PM
look like so i think. it will make a record this year. depend of jully progress. if it hit in jully hope it will not come back to this position. so i think its time to hold more and more bitcoin and stay for jully. expecting good result in jully even thought out the year.
Activity: 672
April 28, 2016, 02:45:15 PM
This year will be a nice and good year for the bitcoin and I also think it will be the year of the bitcoin because of the events.
The bitcoin is growing very fast and its also that it has a lot of events planned this year, with price increases.

I totally agree with you, in this year bitcoin price increases significantly. And because of that this year wil be the year of bitcoin as well. Obviously halving make big contribution with the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
April 28, 2016, 02:30:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 28, 2016, 01:56:58 PM
Definitely 2016  is the year of bitcoin, and we bitcoin lovers and earners are the happiest people this in this 2016. Why?  Because bitcoin will climb up to the moon.

People say that each year. The only difference this year is that we have a block halving coming up. It will give the price a boost but it won't make this year special at all. Special year will be when WallStreet announces it will step into Bitcoin with their billions. Till that time every year will be a normal year for me.
Activity: 420
April 28, 2016, 01:46:49 PM
Yes, I think this year will the year of the bitcoin to be honest, some people say that 2017 will be it but I think this is not true.
I honestly think that 2016 will be the year because of the halving that is taking place.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2016, 01:28:21 PM
Definitely 2016  is the year of bitcoin, and we bitcoin lovers and earners are the happiest people this in this 2016. Why?  Because bitcoin will climb up to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 28, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
This year can be the year of the Bitcoin, the year is not over yet and we still have around 8 months left. The price is currently still rising and it is on its way to $500.
I hope that the price continues to rise because we need it to rise to keep the community interested. 

Yeah also waiting for that price. Not blinking and seeing if it will take that level. Though it is really scary when it fluctuates downward. I hope it can stay at a good price then we will all be happy.
I thinks 2017 is the year of bitcoins, Bitcoin halving is happening this year, So the good year for bitcoin is next year, More investors more sites cause of The higher price of btc

We cannot predict the exact scenario of next year from now,bitcoin is very unpredictable and judging anything at a moment would be surely a waste of time.

Yes we cannot predict it but i think every year is bitcoin year because we are still here and we keep earning by this coin and its a great help to us for finding another ways to earn online and hope we can earn More this year by year, but we can speculate because it is free for us to expeculate and for this halving event for this year i can say this year is very bright year for bitcoin.

I'm pretty sure the price will rise, but certainly not double... The ammount of available bitcoins grows less than 0.03% each day, there are to many available bitcoins to make the price double when the reward halves.
We can't predict anything here but I am sure that price won't fall back instead it increase but to which end we don't know, it's all assumption, I hope the price will increase very soon and touch heights at times of halving.
Activity: 756
April 28, 2016, 12:17:39 PM
This year can be the year of the Bitcoin, the year is not over yet and we still have around 8 months left. The price is currently still rising and it is on its way to $500.
I hope that the price continues to rise because we need it to rise to keep the community interested. 

Yeah also waiting for that price. Not blinking and seeing if it will take that level. Though it is really scary when it fluctuates downward. I hope it can stay at a good price then we will all be happy.
I thinks 2017 is the year of bitcoins, Bitcoin halving is happening this year, So the good year for bitcoin is next year, More investors more sites cause of The higher price of btc

We cannot predict the exact scenario of next year from now,bitcoin is very unpredictable and judging anything at a moment would be surely a waste of time.

Yes we cannot predict it but i think every year is bitcoin year because we are still here and we keep earning by this coin and its a great help to us for finding another ways to earn online and hope we can earn More this year by year, but we can speculate because it is free for us to expeculate and for this halving event for this year i can say this year is very bright year for bitcoin.

I'm pretty sure the price will rise, but certainly not double... The ammount of available bitcoins grows less than 0.03% each day, there are to many available bitcoins to make the price double when the reward halves.
Activity: 602
April 27, 2016, 09:31:24 PM
The bear market has lasted long enough. I predict 2016 is the year where bitcoin finally breaks through, both in price and in mainstream adoption.

The fork issue is a distraction. It won't kill bitcoin. The majority will eventually choose what fork they want to use, whether it is the original, or XT, or some third option.

I see the fork issue as silly infighting which only hurts bitcoin. I want bitcoin to succeed, that's what I care about, not what version of BTC I use. I will go with the majority, whichever fork is chosen.
its not bad to mentioning about this year is bitcoin year,some project planned launch on this year,and its will make bitcoin better,but people also mentioning about 2017 is the year of bitcoin,in other thrad,
Activity: 490
April 27, 2016, 04:41:47 PM
Hope so. I want to see again the $1000 price and hoping btc xt will gone forever coz it really hurts the price.
Bitcoin is heading the right way with in 2016. The price is climbing and this is keeping the Bitcoin users active.
The price is still on its way to $500 and we are pretty close to it. It should not be long anymore.
let's hope the prices do not back down because many users are selling their bitocin sometimes it happens many people have already expects higher in bitcoin. But what happened bitcoin prices can not afford to ride Sad
prices may be stronger for the ride. keep watching
Activity: 308
April 26, 2016, 08:21:35 AM

You are right for a part but its not every year the year of the bitcoin, right now there are events coming for the bitcoin and its growing with huge numbers these year and that is why I think this is the year of the bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 26, 2016, 05:33:06 AM

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
April 26, 2016, 05:20:32 AM

Activity: 140
April 26, 2016, 05:17:46 AM

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
April 26, 2016, 04:48:29 AM

Activity: 364
April 26, 2016, 03:56:26 AM
hope. continue to expect bitcoin prices hit a peak in 2016

Well, everyone is hoping that price would really reach ATH this year because of the halving...That I think is one reason  why we believe that 2016 is the year of the bitcoin...

Main hope is from halving, and everyone is positive that price will boost up at halving, which will make year 2016 best for bitcoin and its users.

Yeah halving only decides the years rise. Most believe this to be the year of bitcoin, but I believe this to be one of the best year of bitcoin if halving makes big change.
This year will not be the best year of Bitcoin and that is because the value keeps stable for a long time and that is quite bad for the most people who wants to sell their coin.
But the chance is high that Bitcoin will have next year a better year and maybe it is also going to rise more and that would be perfect.

But it is hard to predict for what will happen with Bitcoin and that is hard to know it from before.
Pages:
Jump to: