Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 82. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 29, 2016, 05:27:52 PM
i believe that this year will surely be the year of bitcoin and the price of it will rise really soon in my opinion, i hope that im right

Well the rise is not needed. Just getting mass adoption would make bitcoin a succes.
Changing the financial system for decades to come.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2016, 05:14:10 PM
Normally must be so. The halving would appreciate bitcoin and would increase its value. But I have a question. Which bitcoin? The bitcoin with 1 MB increase of block size or bitcoin with 2 MB increase of block size. This damn 1 MB has been so important to cause the creation of two bitcoin and to put big confusion in the world of the followers of it. For the moment the situation is apparently quiet. But if the bitcoin of Gavin and Jeff Garzik will gain power the confusion will increase for sure. And then both bitcoins will have halving or every that with 1 MB increase of block size. Anyhow one thing is sure. The division of team of core developers has ruin the year of bitcoin. this year will be not more like it was imagined by every followers of it only a few time before. Everyone hoped that the devs would have been found a solution and the work would have been continued like before. But was not so. And this is very bad for everyone of us who have supported bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 29, 2016, 04:35:35 PM
i believe that this year will surely be the year of bitcoin and the price of it will rise really soon in my opinion, i hope that im right
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
January 29, 2016, 04:35:30 PM
Yes. I believe year 2016. Think positive but we should not expect too much. Wink
we have hope in halving in 2016, so I really hope a lot that could affect the price after it happened

I'm sure it will affect the bitcoin price after it happened. The problem is, is the bitcoin price will increase so high or not. as you can see, the bitcoin price now not stable.

yes the price is not stable it's good enough in my opinion, to take profit on the trade.

That's actually the problem of every market not only Bitcoin but all the other market is unstable now for example take the oil market
Activity: 560
January 29, 2016, 04:26:28 PM
The right day to promote bitcoin would be the the black friday the discounts connected to the low prices .This year may be the year of the change at online payment option.
Yes maybe it could happen, there will be changes to the systematic payment of bitcoin.
I did not know it would be a good or even vice versa, but I am sure that it will make bitcoin to a major change to become more advanced.

It would be exposed and would be promoted over the world as others countries adopted that day from USA and making good results for company and for their costumers.Soo use the bitcoin at black friday would bring i believe a huge interest into it and the current value would change and well people will join slowly at bitcoin.A good ivent to promote i believe ,but well who would fund the costs....
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 29, 2016, 11:48:13 AM
Yes. I believe year 2016. Think positive but we should not expect too much. Wink
we have hope in halving in 2016, so I really hope a lot that could affect the price after it happened

I'm sure it will affect the bitcoin price after it happened. The problem is, is the bitcoin price will increase so high or not. as you can see, the bitcoin price now not stable.

yes the price is not stable it's good enough in my opinion, to take profit on the trade.
January 29, 2016, 03:15:35 AM
The right day to promote bitcoin would be the the black friday the discounts connected to the low prices .This year may be the year of the change at online payment option.
Yes maybe it could happen, there will be changes to the systematic payment of bitcoin.
I did not know it would be a good or even vice versa, but I am sure that it will make bitcoin to a major change to become more advanced.
Activity: 560
January 28, 2016, 01:05:38 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 28, 2016, 11:21:48 AM
You guys have heard of news of any big merchants to promote the use of BTCs? Guess this would help give us this "Year of Bitcoin"..
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 28, 2016, 11:16:28 AM
Really hope it is the year of bitcoin

Not just hope but I have some strategies to make the year as a year of bitcoins, I think we should try and motivate everyone we can t use bitcoins, we should try to offer little services and try to get more users into BTC. More the users, more is the price increase.
January 28, 2016, 07:53:22 AM
many people who say that 2016 was the year of bitcoin. I hope so,
but after December last year, the price of bitcoin who previously had touched $ 500
now only $ 390, even down
Yes this for the past few months, I've heard that there is a problem that causes the bitcoin prices to be down and I do not know what the problem was.
But in the next few months I'm sure it would have increased and returned to soar, bitcoin really can not unexpected, rise and fall depending on the same day.
Activity: 1190
January 27, 2016, 11:22:55 PM
many people who say that 2016 was the year of bitcoin. I hope so,
but after December last year, the price of bitcoin who previously had touched $ 500
now only $ 390, even down
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
January 27, 2016, 09:58:44 PM
We will see what happens, it will be interesting to see what happens this year.
Activity: 658
January 27, 2016, 07:54:05 PM

So BTC will be $800 after the halving? That's what it needs to be be if the rewards are cut in half.

hopefully bitcoin prices at halving by 2013 the last, it could happen again this year. in 2013 the price could rise to touch $ 1,000
hopefully happen in this year Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 27, 2016, 06:39:46 PM
So far the year has been going okay, even though BTC is stagnant now some good alt coin action. I think we set a new floor with BTC so thats always a postiive
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 27, 2016, 05:48:38 PM

So BTC will be $800 after the halving? That's what it needs to be be if the rewards are cut in half.
Activity: 672
January 27, 2016, 05:21:11 AM
Think it will be the year of many coins of course including BTC

Why you very sure that this year will be years of coin .. but if this year bitcoin increase in dollars, i also will happy.
Activity: 325
January 27, 2016, 05:12:13 AM
Think it will be the year of many coins of course including BTC
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
January 27, 2016, 05:05:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
January 27, 2016, 05:02:10 AM
these days it looks like that 2016 is going to be alternative cryptocurrencies year instead of bitcoin. or at least it is going to be this way until the halving.
Pages:
Jump to: