Pages:
Author

Topic: 2016, The Year of Bitcoin? - page 84. (Read 169249 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 22, 2016, 12:52:40 PM
I am wishing for BTC for go up and at least and touch 500 this year Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
January 22, 2016, 12:22:33 PM
 Maybe its price will go up above the $1000 mark. So I'm very optimistic and going to hold my BTC until it is the right time. 
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 22, 2016, 11:23:55 AM
Bitcoin as any crypto or currencies goes up and down always soo the thing is to know when to in and when to get out ,taking advantages of those and can grow your portfolio,its hard to predict anything related to bitcoin,but we all know it will get bigger value over the years.
Yes you are right we have to find a gap of time in order to obtain a higher price so that we benefit. Bitcoin pick the system as the money will also experience a rise / fall. Users will definitely take advantage of rising prices for bitcoin exchange it for money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 21, 2016, 02:11:36 PM
Bitcoin as any crypto or currencies goes up and down always soo the thing is to know when to in and when to get out ,taking advantages of those and can grow your portfolio,its hard to predict anything related to bitcoin,but we all know it will get bigger value over the years.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
January 21, 2016, 12:03:49 PM
We can hope! I believe Bitcoin will continue to grow and prosper. The future is bright Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 21, 2016, 11:43:21 AM
Everyone here probably highly prefer if you are right, 2015 was a great year for BTC as a whole with increased user-base, increased uses of BTC and massive mainstream coverage, BTC wants more in 2016!
Activity: 70
January 21, 2016, 01:55:06 AM
it should be a good year to BTC with the increasing adoption and the tons of new exchanges, sites and stores accepting it. and with the block halving the BTC value should jump too in my opinion.
January 20, 2016, 11:35:10 PM
i always hope that every years is the year of bitcoin,since 2014 i know bitcoin,for 2 years i know bitcoin have more user and corporate.

i mean many corporate and people using bitcoin.lets hope that this is the year of bitcoin, bitcoin price going up and much more people and corporate use bitcoin, and i really hope bitcoin or crypto currency will get into college, I think it was a good future and good lesson

It will surely happen friend as it is growing you can say that 2016 is golden year for bitcoins. Previous two years are growing stage for bitcoins and now we can say that stage is already set so hopefully good time for bitcoin is now as rates are increasing regularly on the view of upcoming halving.
I agree with you. In mid-year 2016 bitcoin surely will experience the golden age and continued into the next year.
Progress on the bitcoin certainly will be felt for us, such as bitcoin prices soaring, ease of transactions, security surely it will happen
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
January 20, 2016, 04:15:38 PM
I wish bitcoins can get into high prices this year, and wishing for 2016 as a year of BTC
hopefully everything according to your wish. this year bitcoin block halving experience and in this year also bitcoin will have a very high price.

there are actually 2 things very important. the block halving is one of them of course. but if we manage to reach consensus regarding the block size increase, then it might bring the bitcoin price even higher. it will then calm down things and we can move further. i really hope it will happen this year. people are waiting for it. the drama needs to end.

Im hopping for block size increase, this will maybe increase so high it will be great but only if this happens
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 20, 2016, 03:37:15 PM
i always hope that every years is the year of bitcoin,since 2014 i know bitcoin,for 2 years i know bitcoin have more user and corporate.

i mean many corporate and people using bitcoin.lets hope that this is the year of bitcoin, bitcoin price going up and much more people and corporate use bitcoin, and i really hope bitcoin or crypto currency will get into college, I think it was a good future and good lesson

It will surely happen friend as it is growing you can say that 2016 is golden year for bitcoins. Previous two years are growing stage for bitcoins and now we can say that stage is already set so hopefully good time for bitcoin is now as rates are increasing regularly on the view of upcoming halving.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
January 20, 2016, 10:54:18 AM
I wish bitcoins can get into high prices this year, and wishing for 2016 as a year of BTC
hopefully everything according to your wish. this year bitcoin block halving experience and in this year also bitcoin will have a very high price.
yes halving is the hope of all of us in 2016, if it does not affect the price I expect there may be other effects of china Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 896
January 20, 2016, 10:35:30 AM

there are actually 2 things very important. the block halving is one of them of course. but if we manage to reach consensus regarding the block size increase, then it might bring the bitcoin price even higher. it will then calm down things and we can move further. i really hope it will happen this year. people are waiting for it. the drama needs to end.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 20, 2016, 09:51:23 AM
Activity: 365
January 20, 2016, 09:15:34 AM
Activity: 62
January 20, 2016, 09:05:13 AM

Activity: 994
January 20, 2016, 08:25:22 AM
countdown on halving bitcoin in 2016
i think this 2016 is year of bitcoin

Hope this to be a year of bitcoin. Early days had a bad crash which won't occur in the coming days and months. Bitcoin has stabilized and on a initiation to the growth. But the growth in the price is expected to be very small and huge increase can be found only when years pass and sure this year won't meet with any other crashes.

Was kinda bad is not a crash if you ask me it was not at 200 dollars. I really suspected that it will go back to 350 dollars.
But is kinda stable around the price of 350 to 450 dollars.

For sure after the halving we can see a high price, but we will see if it happens.
Activity: 952
January 20, 2016, 08:19:08 AM

Hope this to be a year of bitcoin. Early days had a bad crash which won't occur in the coming days and months. Bitcoin has stabilized and on a initiation to the growth. But the growth in the price is expected to be very small and huge increase can be found only when years pass and sure this year won't meet with any other crashes.
Activity: 518
January 20, 2016, 07:17:21 AM
January 20, 2016, 07:03:40 AM
end of 2015 was a good year for bitcoin and Let's hope we can make 2016 an even better year.
But in early 2016 bitcoin prices decline it seems to me a bad start in 2016.
But I still hope that next month bitcoin shoots up and a lot of progress
Activity: 254
January 19, 2016, 10:49:01 AM
end of 2015 was a good year for bitcoin and Let's hope we can make 2016 an even better year.
Pages:
Jump to: