Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 Ethereum price.... - page 46. (Read 5559 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500
I estimate the price of Ethereum in 2018 will increase from last year. because I see that its development continues to increase and look very capable to be relied upon. so it will be very helpful to increase the price of Ethereum, in addition to more and more supporters will be more helpful.
I can not predict what will happen in the future but looking forward to move the price of the current market situation is really bad because of the price correction occurred in December 2017 bitcoin. Hope the future ethereum will move again and I will be glad if the price can come back up and down.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 26, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
        Ethereum is the second valuable digital currency in crypto world. It's price increasing as years had past. It become more in demand because of it's uses...and because of demand increasing the ethereum price also increasing.
   One of the founder and. cEO of deVere Group says,  "The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly this year, and could hit $2,500 by the end of 2018 with a further increase by 2019 and 2020,”
     There are also three possible factors that drives the ethereum to be well known and increase it's value..First,more platforms are using ethereum in trading. Second,the ethereum contracts are expanding and third,decentralization of cloud computing bodes well for ethereum.
    How about you guys? What are your opinions and prediction about ethereum?

Im accumulating more ethereum now and I think it will follow how bitcoin moved last year, many tokens under ethereum are gaining value and ERC 20 tokens are being used in ICO's making it more widely used coin in the market next to bitcoin. I think it could hit the predicted price or even higher than $2500
I estimate the price of Ethereum in 2018 will increase from last year. because I see that its development continues to increase and look very capable to be relied upon. so it will be very helpful to increase the price of Ethereum, in addition to more and more supporters will be more helpful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up
For this year Ethereum value was cold down which decreasing its value.But I know it will be recover soon and we should wait for it.The best way taht we can do right now was continue to our dreams to make succesful for earning crypto coins.

2018 ethereum price is not that good, I also get disappointed about what is happening in ETH, but what we can do is just continue to support etherum and save whatever coins we have.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
Ethereum is a unique project. It is very useful but the projects which use it are useless. When this situation will be another and the quality of ICO projects will increase Ethereum will become very expensive
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 26, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
Etherium is the second market volume cyriptocurrency and very popular. Last month price touch the 750usd and i think price will be 2000 use after the bear market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 09:47:20 AM
Be expecting above $2k by the time BTC increases dollar value of ETH will also increase and I'm sure during bull run ETH won't crash that much on like others altcoins
Activity: 336
May 26, 2018, 09:24:20 AM
Now the price of ETH compared to the middle of 2017 is higher then then, so I think that you need to wait for growth in the future, so wait and see what is waiting for us ahead.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
May 26, 2018, 09:16:59 AM
It will drop to 500$ in the June - July, but will up to 2000 in the end of the year as BTC price goes up
For this year Ethereum value was cold down which decreasing its value.But I know it will be recover soon and we should wait for it.The best way taht we can do right now was continue to our dreams to make succesful for earning crypto coins.
Activity: 170
May 26, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
Yes hopefully at the end of 2018 later ethereum prices will achieve such predictions on this tread, because I am also one of the people who really love ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
May 26, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
Several people have predicted that the Ethererum exchange rate will exceed 1500 and that high probability will occur during this year due to all projects built on the chain.
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
Now the market is very unstable and it is difficult to predict what will happen at the end of the year.  But I think the price for eth will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 26, 2018, 07:13:10 AM
maybe ethereum price can increase and break $1000 in this year but no one knows about this and I think it is better to watch the market in every day so we can know where the price wants to go. but if bitcoin price does not increase higher then ethereum and the other coins cannot increase too and only stay at that price and maybe it will start an increase in the next year. so we can hope that there is a new investor that could buy ethereum so they can give effects to the price to get increase again.
Activity: 90
May 26, 2018, 05:47:56 AM
I think this year the price for eth will be below $ 1500.  Now the price is $ 600 and the market is either red or green.  Very slow growth.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 25, 2018, 02:24:36 PM
now the cost of absolutely all crypto-currencies is surprising and unfortunately only for the worse. I think that the forecasts are very vague
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 01:52:03 PM
At the end of this year, we may see that the price of ETH will go back to 2K. If there is a big consortium entering digital currency, the ETH will go up quickly.
i really think it would be great if ETH can reach more 1000$ at the end of this year, the entire market is very unstable now, a small bad new can make entire market fluctuates for weeks, rightnow, the price of ETH is just 590$ but i have hope it will rise to 1000$, but i don't think ETH can reach more than 1000$ this year but it may take a long time before recover more than 1000$ again.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 25, 2018, 01:32:31 PM
my prediction of Ethereum price in 2018 is $ 1500.
Activity: 91
May 25, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
At the end of this year, we may see that the price of ETH will go back to 2K. If there is a big consortium entering digital currency, the ETH will go up quickly.
Activity: 42
May 25, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
According to my observations the price of Ethereum at the end of 2018 could reach $ 1600- $ 2200 because the enthusiasts of ethereum are numerous, the average ICO trades tokens with ethereum and the investors also hold a lot of ethereum.
Activity: 31
May 25, 2018, 01:09:58 PM
It is possible that ETH reach $5000 by the end of this year as we may expect 1 Trillion market cap by end of this year. Many people are now talking about that.
Activity: 41
May 25, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
The same as btc in 2017, it could be reach 20k in the end of 2018
Pages:
Jump to: