Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a very prosperous year for cryptocurrency (Read 3609 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
I think market is affected by many factors, and it is difficult to say how long this instability will last. All I can say is that in my opinion nothing lasts longer than a year in this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hey guys, I just wanted to share. I've observed and read many articles too regarding this topic and I would like to hear your opinion regarding this. Do you think that the cryptocurrency market is on a downward trend? Would altcoins be following this trend as well? Since Jan 2018, the market of crypto had been moving up and down way too much in a very short period of time. Do you think it is possible for an entity to manipulate the market so big?
We are about to end this year and it seems the bear has not yet tired to control the market which I can consider that this year is not good to us being a crypto enthusiast that gives us headaches to see our funds in a downfall. Yeah this is all about volatility and we have no control on the market we just hope that sooner this situation will change into a bullish trend when we have a good news that can reverse the situation.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
Every year should not be successful for the market. It depends on what you mean by this name ! Yes, I agree growth is good, but the fall gives the new people to come in before a new wave of growth !
I agree. I think every market has its ups and downs and maybe this year 2018 wasn't prosperous but we can work harder and hope that 2019 will be better.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
When looking at how great the crypto last year and met at the current price, of course, argue that Crypto crashed deep enough. and it's true even in this there is no rise high enough that could deliver big results. Although many are hoping the end of the year will be the Pinnacle again, in fact, it is also not a guarantee for sure.
Activity: 406
We are in a bearish market since January and I am not confident that we will see a another bull run like we had last year. We have to be prepared for another year of falls and sideways movements. But, let`s be optimistic as things can change in Crypto very fast.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Unfortunately, 2018 was not good for the cryptocurrency.But the year 2020 will peak for cryptocurrency.This year we're like this because of whales.The value of the markets fell a lot to earn more whales.Or we could have a very good year.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1

To call this year a failure is an understatement. It is more correct to tell this year was a failure. Many have left this industry forever with no hope of getting anything back. Of course it's their fault, but agree that most were not ready for such a development.
Activity: 462
Yes, 2017 is not an easy year, but, I think, it gives impetus to new developments, ideas, progress!
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
A good point, which eventually turned out to be fully justified, because in my opinion, 2018 turned out to be a very long lateral movement in the entire history of cryptocurrencies, because today it should result in a situation when the market eventually pumps up
Activity: 378
2020 should be great. But 2018 is good too. Not for all kind of cryptocurrency, but some tokens show good growth and goverments begin to recognize crypto, whic is great news.
Activity: 68
It's been a terrible year ! But it is not over yet and maybe this year the market will make us believe in it again !
Sorry, but we have to be optimistic. I firmly believe that the market will be restored in the near future.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This was to be expected, not always the same bitcoin will cost 20,000, it had to fall in price to it came new people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Some people said that 2018 is still a very good year for cryptocurrency but some people said not. But for my opinion 2018 is still the good year for cryptocurrency and for the next year 2019 is the best year for it. Let see about it.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

When 2018 had only begun, nobody was able to predict that thing will gone so bad. However, there were some good projects and they can make situation for better in future.
Activity: 74
I don't think so. Although there wasn't growth this year, nevertheless, Bitcoin has not dropped below $ 6000. And it could be worse.
Activity: 294
I am absolutely sure that the market can be managed and managed. Naturally not by us, so the main thing is to be as vigilant as possible if you want to get the most out of the possible benefits for yourself.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
It was hard for all the investors, and there are only several people left on the market that are still holding and it is logical. Eleven months of red market affected a lot of people and now nobody wants to invest in anything.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Of course, 2018 was not the best year in cryptocurrency for the majority, but there is someone who was able to make good money on the fall of the market, you just have to learn to make a profit from everything. But we really liked the growth of the market in 2017, it even made us dizzy.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
yes, we can say that but still last month is left and anything can happen any time so still hope is there Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Every year should not be successful for the market. It depends on what you mean by this name ! Yes, I agree growth is good, but the fall gives the new people to come in before a new wave of growth !

Yes, cryptocurrency is going to adopted by many users in the coming days, it should increase and decrease so only people will attract to the cryptocurrency. Growth will always attract the new investors to the cryptocurrency and once it falls it will take some time for the recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: