Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 10. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
You are absolutely right that 2018 is the time to invest in good potential coins or ICOs, when all coins are at their lowest level and those who are already invested in this crypto currencies, i think if they take patience and keep their coins till the market recovers then definitely they will get very huge profit.
But those who sell their coins in panic mood at a low price and also leave market in this condition, surely they will regret the whole life for their decision.
According to me no one knows when this bearish market end and it will grow again. But experts of crypto currency world confirms that it will definitely grow very soon and everyone will be in profit.
So i also suggest everyone, that be careful before investing in crypto currencies or any coin and choose only good potential coins or also make good research about project in which you investing.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Well I agree @ OP, during the bear market especially when there is about more than 90% crash of the price, and still the development of the project proceeds, it is time for investment to get in the market at 95% cheaper of its  price.  With that, the year 2018 can be considered as the time for investment since almost all cryptocurrency goes down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

i agree. the market now is more likely more good for investors rather than traders and scalpers. the long term holding of assets now will surely paid off in the future. the market is inviting more investors this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

wonderful and valuable thoughts, thanks for sharing! i agree, in this market we should concentrate on giving rather than taking. and we have to make a plan which concerns not just a few months but a few years
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Of course, this market situation should be taken as an opportunity to invest in some coins. I would prefer to buy coins from the top, rather than looking for promising projects and buying coins at ICO, because most projects refrain from holding an ICO in such market conditions.
Activity: 182
Of course, many of the current situation in the crypto market frankly disappointed, even led to a mass panic and worries. But I believe that such a significant price reduction provides excellent opportunities for promising investments, because from next year there is every chance for an active price increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
yes, you can invest now, it's true. But I would not be so optimistic about next year and big profit
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

Unfortunately, the year 2018 was too awful for all investors who have lost a lot of money because of the cheapness of most coins. But I am absolutely sure that now there is no need to panic, you should definitely look for opportunities for profitable investments, as long as prices remain so low.
Activity: 786

As i said in some of my post in other threads, this year gives us an opportunity to buy some assets, let us all remember that once in our lifetime, the crypto market already crash, and the prices of coins are very low, and we should the opportunity to buy some good coins as well. Today, i comment myself that i should buy some ethereum this time, as the price is very low, compared to prices the other months. Lets have a fate that one time, we gonna make big profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

What happen this year proves that crypto is too volatile to handle and it's not easy to get profits if we have no knowledge about this technology. Those early adopters had been waiting for 9 years until it hit the all time high at $20,000. Then for us new comers we should have enough patience to wait for our profits.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I chose to stay because I know there are many investors here. Although the market makes us bleed, I think it will only make us stronger!
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
2018 may be a bad year for crypto and it is a good opportunity to start investing for the long term, but if you have good knowledge and strategies about crypto you might be able to get profit with current market conditions
Activity: 462

totally agree with you, 2018 is year for investment not profit making. 2018 is the right time for investors to invest, because prices are cheap. and of course 2018 not year for profit making because it is impossible to sell at a low price and you can't get the benefit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
This year expect profit will only get a fraction of that. conditions that occur on the market have forced many people to hold the coins they have for a long time. Although many are speculating the bull run but this could not be ascertained. and it might be better to focus on gathering more assets for investment performance in a long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Only if you invest in the right ICO it would surely gain a profit in the future,
This year should be consider as a planting season not a season to harvest a profit.
Activity: 364
They used to write that patience is the key to success. Now they are assured that long-term investment will bring profit in a few years.
I think all this is not true. Bitcoin will drop to 1000, and maybe $ 100. Therefore, buying a cryptocurrency now is losing all the money.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This is one way to put it and I have to say that I really agree on this thread. We have to be positive on what is happening right now and take it as a motivation and have faith for the future.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I agree with you. This year we did not manage to earn much, but this year is really good for investment. After all, this is one of the basic rules, buy while the price is low and sell when it grows. And now when we bought as much as we could, we will wait for the cryptocurrencies to go up.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
for an investor who likes to invest in digital currency, 2018 is the best year for them to make a profit. but some bounty hunters say this is the worst year for them. I think from now on, let's invest as much as possible in digital currencies.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Any real crypto trader knows both market bulls and bears are good for trading. This year might mostly be a bear market which gives good traders the opportunity to invest in the market and accumulate for the coming BULLS market. The market cannot always the bullish and that's why you see the wise crypto trader taking advantage of this position now to invest which I believe everyone should be doing once you have the means to.
Pages:
Jump to: