Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 6. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Perhaps you are right and it will turn out that the market will start growing again, and those who stayed and did not sell their assets in panic will rejoice at their patience!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Yes because we are in a bear market so the best thing to do is hold and accumulate more if you can, it's not appropriate to sell at loss. I think will last for many months and 2019 might be a great time to get profit.

I have never yet met a guy, who managed to make good money this year. Almost everybody had some losses. I took a decision not to sell anything but buy more cryptos, and now, I am holding many alts.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
they have already invested all their money into the cryptocurrency so that in the past few months they have not held money, not even profitable, aka losing money, they left because their mentality was not strong and hoped that when the market returned it had recovered. this year crypto is like being controlled by people and makes everyone disappointed
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In fact, I think most cryptocurrency traders are speculative, not investment, but I believe that traders who are willing to learn and carefully formulate their investment strategies can always profit from it.
Activity: 462
Don't seek for fast profit, I suggest you to be a investor,because there is more potential for your profit.
You can earn much more than with trading
Activity: 1078
I agree with you, 2018 is a good year for long term holders who are going wait for a long time to get profit. If you invest in crypto this year, you are likely to earn a lot of money after holding for a few years.
Activity: 434
Maybe 2019 comes with some good news for all crypto investors and this bearish trend with change.
I am here for a long run, so 2019-2020 doesn't seem that far off. I will be working as hard as I always am and hopefully one day it will pay off.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Yes, so far, most investors have lost money on crypto investment in 2018. Of course, I don't deny that a small number of investors can still make money in a bear market, but compared to 2017, the situation On the contrary, 2017's crypto made people see hope and become crazy, but in 2018 it made people fall into deep despair.
Activity: 378
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

I was sure that this year everything will be different and there will really be an opportunity to earn and secure a great future. But it's not like that now. I do not think that it is necessary to attach such importance to 2018, it is too unsuccessful
Activity: 252
This is a very bad year for all cryptocurrency investor's. Since beginning of this year day by day market going to the down. Now we can't predict when market will be up. So hold is bad things now. But not anythings now do.
HODLING is still the best option now. There is no market without challenging of up and down. The market down now does not mean it will not rise again. It will regain its bull run very soon. Patience is key.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
I have never heard someone say that killing two birds with one stone is bad, I try my best to squeeze out as many profit as I can in my investments, that doesn't mean I do not know the value of investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
So many people could not realise what this year is meant for in the crypto space and how it can be maximized. Although, there were some who invested long time ago, in this year, yet they are at loss, which is why one needs to be careful while investing and be smart with every investment.
Well, one might not get the desired profit now, but a little wait, perhaps till next year, will yield something worthwhile.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
This is a very bad year for all cryptocurrency investor's. Since beginning of this year day by day market going to the down. Now we can't predict when market will be up. So hold is bad things now. But not anythings now do.
Activity: 200
I do not think this is a good time to invest in some altcoin in the market. Although you may receive a profit from BTC or ETH, you will lose value in USD. Looking for good ICOs to invest is the best way to get optimum profits during this time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Very few people making profit from trading,altcoins & ico investment in this year otherwise majority of the people lost many things. How do people profit id the market is down in day by day. We are believe coming year everything will be good. Trading is my preferred at this moment.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
Practically it was like that all the year, because the only thing the market did was go down and down, so it's a good option if you want to buy cheap, although we do not know if it will continue to go down or if there really is a bottom, so it is still a bet to invest right now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
yes, 2018 is a bad year for crypto and not a year for profit, but with prices continuing to fall it will be the right year to start investing and hope that the market will recover soon and we will be able to get more profit
It is still a year for profit but many are holders and few people traded and was able to make that much.

It is a year of accumulation and investments and still a year for profit to some.
Activity: 574
Whenever we can actually invest. But investment also requires a good strategy in order to be able to benefit from the investment. Such a low altcoin price is actually very good for investment. Just like this year, Altcoin is low, it's better to take advantage of the situation so we can invest in altcoin. Of course by doing this maybe we will benefit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Looks that way so far, the time for making profit from the coins this year was at the beginning when the coins actually hit such high prices after the bull started, now that the coins are actually crashing it is the time to invest in the coins that you have always wanted to buy which would make it very good for the long term investments and for hodling
Activity: 378
At the beginning of 2018, there is still a chance to make a profit. At the end of 2018, the market price has deteriorated and the crypto condition has become more volatile, making it difficult for the community to get profits, the majority of communities tend to get losses. However, now it provides an opportunity for the community to hunt coins to invest and invest as much as possible. So that when the crypto condition has recovered and the price has stabilized, crypto can develop the value of all coins and can produce many benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: