Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 11. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Every year is another year. The year of 2017 is not the year of 2018 were the market is struggling to the bottom. More crypto lovers are eagerly waiting of the bounce back but still no sign of recovery. Actually, we are approaching the year of 2019 and yet the bull run is not in the sphere. The crash of coins now could be the right time to buy some potentials and hold for long term.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

even though 2018 is not a year that can generate a lot of profits, for me this is the year of issuing capital. of course every capital that has been disbursed, we will strive to get the profits. in my opinion, this is a suitable time to invest in two digital currencies. it's best to now invest in bitcoin and etherum.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
This is true if 2018 is not the year to generate profits, but to start investing, this year all coins will go down without exception both large and small, and this is the time for you to buy those coins for your future investment.
I think the beginning of 2018 is the best time for profit-making, the period from Q3 2018 until now is the time to invest and Q2 2018 is the time for losing money  Cry
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
This is true if 2018 is not the year to generate profits, but to start investing, this year all coins will go down without exception both large and small, and this is the time for you to buy those coins for your future investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Maybe you are right that this year 2018 is not a profit making for us but for investments. Market is in a deep down situation, the value of coins including Bitcoin are totally drop and fall because of this bearish. So for us this is time to buy and invest while the price of crypto is in down. 
Activity: 280
I strongly agree with your opinion, since the beginning of 2018 until now, price movements have always decreased even very clearly seen a sharp decline in prices. Based on the reality, indeed in the end I also have confidence that 2018 is the year when we collect crypto as much as possible and not the year to sell. This is the year where we should buy as much as we can by hoping that in the next year we will make a profit through increasing  prices, because when prices always decline, there will surely be times when a surge in price increases will occur, which is why 2018 is years for all of us to invest and wait when it's time for us to make a profit the following year.
Wait and see. That is what we have to do. Throughout this year, prices are difficult to bounce and tend to fall, even if entering the market is quite risky, too many traps. Be patient, hopefully, the green bar will be met soon.
Maybe this year really a year for investment because as we can observe the market , you can not gain properly for your investment for the cryptoworld is really affected by this long falldown of price value , so the best is to buy or invest a good kind of token , so that in the future it might gain good profits , who knows there will be a big break after this market fall.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
I strongly agree with your opinion, since the beginning of 2018 until now, price movements have always decreased even very clearly seen a sharp decline in prices. Based on the reality, indeed in the end I also have confidence that 2018 is the year when we collect crypto as much as possible and not the year to sell. This is the year where we should buy as much as we can by hoping that in the next year we will make a profit through increasing  prices, because when prices always decline, there will surely be times when a surge in price increases will occur, which is why 2018 is years for all of us to invest and wait when it's time for us to make a profit the following year.
Wait and see. That is what we have to do. Throughout this year, prices are difficult to bounce and tend to fall, even if entering the market is quite risky, too many traps. Be patient, hopefully, the green bar will be met soon.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
People leave because they do not believe in the further development of cryptocurrency and consider the moment of their departure as a point of no return, therefore they stop at this!

Yes, this is true. Those who think crypto is dead leave, but for everyone else who is confident that crypto is here to stay and will in years to come be a part of everyday life, there is no reason to exit now at these low prices.
For what I am seeing those that are leaving are not only those that think the market is dead, there are many that see the potential in cryptocurrencies to become big in the future but they cannot hold their coins because they are losing more than 70% of their investment which is something huge especially if you compare those losses to what you can lose in any other market.
Activity: 322
Of course, this year was not the best time to generate income. After all, the prices of many coins during this period rose rather rapidly. But personally, I continue to believe in the huge potential of the crypto market, so now I make investments in the purchase of good coins, there is every chance for a further increase in prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
There is also truth as you say. 2018 is indeed not the year of generating profits. because market conditions continue to plummet and almost all coins are very cheap. therefore at the moment it might be an opportunity for us to buy coins now rather than sell them.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
participation in the bounty campaigns this year was also very difficult because a lot of scammers comes on the market after fast growth. it is also very difficult to select a good project. but in any case, in your article is very correct thoughts
Activity: 250
Right dude, I agree with your post. This is one of the worst years going to be for the crypto dealers as they can not make profits from this bear market. But this is one of the best years to invest in cryptocurrency because investors can buy coins with cheap rate and can hold coins for the bull run market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Many of investors scared and sold in big dumps but they will be regret about this and I wont sell with lose anything after this. I prefer to invest in the opposite when market is dropping much.
Activity: 350
I think most people who invest in cryptocurrencies lose money in 2018!
In the bear market, only HODL can wait for the opportunity to come!
I believe that the value of cryptocurrencies is now seriously trough!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I am on your side my friend. People are crying about the falling prices, but they do not understand that this falling market would not last forever. Crypto will be strong again and all the holders will get the profit that they deserve.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Yes so far this year is not proved to be a good year to make good profit from the crypto market. Continuous bearish trend is the cause of failure of new projects and even one of the reason for small earning from bounties too. In my personal opinion I will not enter into this dropping market I would rather wait for some stability in the market to make new investments. Yes I agree continuous bearish market also gives a good opportunity to buyers to make long term investment.

Opportunities for those who still hanging and believing that day will come and the bull will start to showed up, the entire year was completely correction period after the massive rise last year 2017, we need to be more familiar with situation like this and be ready on our position anticipating that bear will be overcome of the bull after this bloody market start to bounce back.
Activity: 168
It is true that this year crypto does not give a good return, but it helps the market healthier when purifying bad coin and small speculators. This may be the move to prepare investors for large investment in this market.
Activity: 252
People leave because they do not believe in the further development of cryptocurrency and consider the moment of their departure as a point of no return, therefore they stop at this!

Yes, this is true. Those who think crypto is dead leave, but for everyone else who is confident that crypto is here to stay and will in years to come be a part of everyday life, there is no reason to exit now at these low prices.

technology always win. crypto will not die. it got its down time but will come back stronger everytime.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes so far this year is not proved to be a good year to make good profit from the crypto market. Continuous bearish trend is the cause of failure of new projects and even one of the reason for small earning from bounties too. In my personal opinion I will not enter into this dropping market I would rather wait for some stability in the market to make new investments. Yes I agree continuous bearish market also gives a good opportunity to buyers to make long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: