Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 5. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post
of course in any situation it is our choice whether we start complaining or we just go on like nothing has happened. bearish market is not bad, it is just different and there is a key to that
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Although the current stage is still very difficult, but I believe that 2019 will be the year the bitcoin market will flourish again. As ICO projects and research teams are still developing to launch practical applications, investment funds will focus more on research good ICO
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Almost 2018 has completed all days and near to 2019, in which crypto has not performed very good rather going to the down, there is no need to underestimate the market because investment in the 2018 will become the big portfolio in the 2019 and will make many millionaire in the world. Become the big investors with patience.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I do not invest now. It seems to me that the fall of the cryptocurrency market may take several years. I am not ready for my money to be frozen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
I’m not sure I understand what you imply because a lot of coins brought a lot of profit in 2018
In 2018 we witnessed over 2000% increase in price
Elf soared to above 3$ twice and even further growth

Artificial intelligence also paved way
Let’s just assume you bought the wrong project or expected too much profit
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
yeah 2018 is opportunity of buying cryptocurrency at cheapest price and maybe 2019 will be year of profit making Grin
Activity: 602
Yes, in 2018 it is indeed more appropriate to start investing because low prices are the time to buy, and in 2019 it is likely to be a year to generate profits.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
2018 is a year that is not too good for profit. Everyone is disappointed because they suffered heavy losses. This year will be a year for everyone to remember. And in 2018 it's very good for long-term investment. If you trade, you will only get a loss this year.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
I agree with you, this 2018 is not really a good year for crypto, unlike last year, by this time everything is going up, and i think the people that benefited are the ones that did investment in the space earlier, so i think now is another good opportunity but i will still wait a little bit for the market to recover.
BTC prices are still well above levels from early 2017, so you're right maybe some investors are cashing out now, even if I don't think it's very wise for them after BTC decreased almost 80%. Early investors are knowing well all previous hypes from 2011, 2013 and 2014. Price always recovered again. I'm not sure if many of them sell, market is crashing more due to weak hands selling off.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I agree with you, this 2018 is not really a good year for crypto, unlike last year, by this time everything is going up, and i think the people that benefited are the ones that did investment in the space earlier, so i think now is another good opportunity but i will still wait a little bit for the market to recover.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
The adoption of this year's blockchain technology is increasing. LinkedIn, a social network to find business contacts and job opportunities, has published an annual Economic Chart, where a list of the top 5 jobs that develops at the fastest speed among others. It is not surprising to many people that the first job that emerged was "blockchain developers". https://www.thecoinshark.net/linkedin-names-blockchain-developer-the-top-emerging-job-of-2018/

The market share in the coinmarketcap does not reflect the adoption or application of blockchain technology and in fact cryptocurrency will continue to exist with the technology they use. I hope that in the future market situation will be in line with the adoption of blockchain technology in real life.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
That is natural, because Crypto has reached its highest price in 2017 - 2018, but in 2018, crypto actually worsened, not getting better. therefore only people who are patient and mature think to keep investing this year. I agree that this year is the year of investment, but in Q4, because Q1 the price is still high. Cheesy
Activity: 560
I know, many people began to despair with Crypto. therefore Crypto also gets worse. Even though I am sure that Crypto will rise. because it is impossible for the projects that have been built to be abandoned by investors and their teams, surely they will also try to make their projects successful again. it's better for us to invest this year just in case if the market recovers.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I would say that 2018 is a year of waiting. I have been waiting more than 9 month for good entry point and I am still not ready to invest any substantial amount.

the best words for 2018 is the year of patience
holders should have enoug patience my friend,, for new people who joined the crypto industries at the end of this year,,
this is the right time to drop some money in crypto industries
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I would say that 2018 is a year of waiting. I have been waiting more than 9 month for good entry point and I am still not ready to invest any substantial amount.
Activity: 475
Maybe because low am bitcoin and no good bounty. but there are so many good ICO so maramj is investing and hohold of coins because it waits for bitcoin increase in the year 2019.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
With the $$$ I could afford to lose I decided to keep buying into projects I feel could survive the whole downwards spiral. This in the end is all based on the assumption btc will go up again at some point, these projects I bought into will survive and will go up too. I even hope that many other worthless blockchain projects will by then be obsolete so even more $$ will pour into those that survived....I am afraid this is all wishful thinking though, as money goes whereever it wants (not to the best projects per se) Smiley
Activity: 392
And now investments are illusory, it is possible to invest in new coins, but it is more risky as in forks with tokens. Therefore, as before, for the most part, any investor will replenish his portfolio with more significant coins, and this will be an interest.
Activity: 207
Why so?  This year there were quite a few successful projects that came out in plus and gave X's, albeit small ones.  In such a market is not bad!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

I do not believe in the bright future of alternative currencies. I think the dominance of Bitcoin will grow every year. Of course, some alternative currencies will survive and be actively developed. But their percentage in capitalization will not be very large. I am sure that the crypto market will be controlled by bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: