Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 8. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Succane, many coins have a very attractive price now, but since it is unknown whether we have reached the bottom or not, it is better to set aside some fiat money
yes it might be better like that, but it's all your right, to determine which choice is best for yourself. in 2018 it did not produce good results, but use this opportunity to buy coins that are large and partially invested. in the future do not know what will happen and hopefully his condition will improve.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post
Agree, also now is a best time to accumulate amount of trusted altcoins.But, most likely 2019 will be more harder year and need to have patience.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Succane, many coins have a very attractive price now, but since it is unknown whether we have reached the bottom or not, it is better to set aside some fiat money
Activity: 784
2018 can generate many benefits but must have a good trading strategy. And I also see this year that there is more investment. But I hope that investment makes sense and is more selective in buying coins. With the condition of the crypto-coin market now we must remain patient and not sell coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
If you invest for a long time now, then perhaps it is profitable for a long time, but if you look at the whole year, you can say that this is the worst year for the cryptocurrency market because it is mostly a bearish trend!
This year has not been very profitable but that should not really be an issue if you have been in the market of cryptocurrencies for some time but if this is your first year in the market then I can understand why some people are desperate and are worried the market will not grow again, but do not worry this will eventually change and you want to be around when that happens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
2018 was one of the worst years in terms of cryptocurrencies. I think that now we are close to bringing everything and eventually leave the market. I don't see any prospects, unfortunately
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

You got that right. This year has been more about colon cleansing in the crypto ecosystem. Only projects with viable products are able to survive this bearish times. I'd recommend the Hinounou project. It's a special project focusing on the aging population, providing them with telemedicine and insurance solutions to their health, and it's been well-researched. You should check it out. Now grannies can have crypto and buy stuff or save up an inheritance for their grandchildren.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Yes, I agree with the statement that in 2018 the year for investment is not to seek profits, this year all the coin prices dropped both large and small coins, and this is a good time to buy some coins and invest them
Activity: 406
To make a profit this year is indeed very difficult. But this is the right time to create opportunities for future success. With the low prices of crypto coins today, be careful when choosing potential coins. Your waiting will not be in vain in the future if you can choose the right coins to wait for the increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
In December it is very important to invest, so you must be able to take advantage of this golden opportunity. As early as January 2019 we hope that the price of coins has begun to recover and grow. For now, you don't think negatively, but still do positive market activities.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
Yes because we are in a bear market so the best thing to do is hold and accumulate more if you can, it's not appropriate to sell at loss. I think will last for many months and 2019 might be a great time to get profit.
Activity: 700
make a profit for the year is indeed hard felt. the market is in a very unstable condition which the decline continued and it became difficult to guess. only invest in long-term safe and can deliver results. If forced to get the result for example from trading perhaps could have been but it will not be easy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
From the beginning of 2018 to the present, price movements have always declined. I will say more - a sharp decline in prices was very clearly observed. 2018 is the year when we have to buy as much as possible, hoping that next year we will get a profit from rising prices, because when prices are always falling, there will surely be times when prices will jump. The end of 2018 is the time when we all have to invest and wait for the time to make a profit in 2019.
Activity: 290
I thin this year is over for crypto investors. It seems that big investors are struggling more and more to bring down the price of cryptos. What remains is to hope that the marhe will reborn
Activity: 420

I agree with you that this year is the year for investment in cryptocurrencies because of  a very low price. Although it is been not good for every short time investors  because  of price fluctuations but as a good opportunity for those in long term investors  because they can buy as much as they can and hold them  for a long period of time . Then they will sell their coins in proper timing , when the price will rise.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
2018 is a tough year for all crypto investors. you're right this year is not the year to make a profit. but this is a year for learning so that it is wiser to make decisions.
Activity: 378
Smart investors will be waiting for signs of a recovery in the crypto market. If you invest right now, there is still a high probability that cryptocurrency prices will drop even lower. Therefore, capitalization continues to decrease, as investors withdraw assets from cryptocurrency in order to save at least a part. I think Bitcoin will reach the level of December 2017 in about 3 to 5 years.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

I think those who enter the market and survive a year or two will succeed! The market is complicated for those who entered the market when it was growing because now they're losing money!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Downtrends cycle of 2018 has lasted too much but still, it`s accumulating period, which smart traders use properly.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
I prefer established tokens that have a good track record and community, because the risk for scams is small. by adding this investment portfolio when the bearish market is more profitable because the low price and the potential to get big profits in the future will be even better
Pages:
Jump to: