Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 15. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
2018 turned out to be very unfortunate for me due to the fact that I chose the wrong strategy at the beginning of the year. At the moment I am trying to rectify the situation.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Yes, many people waited for the new bullrun in spring, then in autumn. But I agree that this year is a time for investment and accumulation, it is preparation for the next growth. You can buy promising coins at a very low price, you can participate in the bounty airdrop, and hope for future growth of their assets.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.
 There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.
 I will like to know your take from this post

Yes, I think, that investment in good coins in 2018 will give you a good profit in the future. But you must choose coins with great care and meticulousness because there are a lot of scams in the market.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
2018 is indeed very good for long-term investment. But everyone certainly wants to get possible benefits every day. This is not good for short-term investments. If you are a long-term investment maybe 2018 this is the right one.
Like I recently said in one of my posts that there is a time for everything, a time to be investing and a time to be making profit. When a market is down like this, it is obviously a time any smart person should be investing as I believe anyone who is missing out on this moment now is actually going to be missing out on a lot of things in the long run and they are they set of people that usually join FOMO.

Anyone who is not even a trader should not be looking forward to short term investment, as an investor, what you should be looking at now is accumulating for the long term because there is nothing better than seeing yourself in the light of a smart investor in the long run.
Activity: 238
I invested for a few years ahead thanks to 2018. I very much believe that the market will go up further as it is necessary for us for a long time and we wait for it long ago. Growth should be
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Indeed. You are completely right. I lost some money in bear market but i am very happy to be here in that hard time. That was amazing and educational experience for me. Always when i saw some people who said me i bought neo 5 dollar etc I feel very interesting. Because that means they are early investors these big projects. But now we have that chance. We can buy these altcoins with low prices and too many newbies escaping from market. That is the time which we have to live and see and start our investments. That is huge opportunity for us.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I agree. The bull run for 2018 enticed a lot of new investors and I believe that they are still hodling their assets even if there are a of price decrease this year. Some says that its just a market correction but if it keeps on happening, it doesn't make any sense. For me, the price decrease is just a representation of those people who have given up on crypto. We should take this opportunity to buy cheap coins and increase our coins to earn profit in the future.
Activity: 854
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

Considering what is presently happening, it is clear that it is a year for investment, perhaps for those who can invest alone. It is also a year for traders, because this isa time for astute traders to make it the more.
This is not just for those who are investing their money alone, but also for those investing their time, effort and other resources, to promote projects in the crypto space.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I totally agree with you. If you have a long term investment and you are patient this is the good period to buy and hold. Just forget about your crypto for at least 2 years and let's see what will happen. Of course I'm talking about good coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple etc....   I don't reccomend this strategy for coins that are not in top 20 for capitalization.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Bitcoin, Ethereum and other top altcoins are incredibly cheap, who are selling their coins for this price? Soon NYSE will join the cryptocurrency market and all of you will cry that you sold it to early.
Activity: 215
Yes, I think the current situation is like 2014 and then a bull run in 2015. My predictions can be wrong, but this is a phenomenon from year to year. I hope the blood market can be stopped now and replace it with a bull run.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
I partially agree with you because many altercoins re experiencing up and down in prices especially on what is going on across all altercoin prices, I believe the prices can still pumped up before the end of the year
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
hmm , I like it how optimistic you are but seems the market is going deep and deeper these days , I would like to suggest that invest in that time you see some bullish signs in the market , or market goes down and downer also your investments!
Activity: 658
Merit: 117

You can still make a lot of profit as long as you become a wise person by investing your money on the strategic project. The golden time has passed and then just try to see the fact that anytime looks good as long as you can manage your funds properly. A lot of people are rushing the coin without any knowledge about that

Not too many people understand this kind of opportunity and investment strategy. If you invest in a project like Tapcoin for example, you would be making the right call. A platform that allows you to enjoy premium deals at extravagant discount rates, and still rewards you with their token that's spendable on any of their partner outlets. I don't know about you but I'd consider this a huge investment opportunity. Besides, they already had an existing business before coming into blockchain, that's enough credibility for me. Not wanting to risk my funds is rather more important to me.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Fully agreed with your statement that 2018 is a year of investment, not profit making as every coin is at rock bottom price and these prices will never available in future when this market start its bull run.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Since the second part of this year, I have been saying what we have this year is the buyers's market and anyone with huge stash of money will have luxury of cherry picking in the market, good projects that are greatly undervalued. I looked at NEO, ONtolog, Binance and most of the top 20 coins and how low they are from their ATH, if one is well positioned for the next bull run, 1000x return is a guaranteed
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
yes, this year is the year for investment. but when can we get profit from that investment? there is no guarantee in the future we will definitely get a profit.

so instead of saying this year is a year of investment, it seems more appropriate to say this year is a year to burn money
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I agree to that, so don't complain about the fall of the market. if last year there was a big pump and already gained a lot of profit, this year was the right time to start investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Yeh I do believe also in you OP. We have the same perception on bitcoin market nowadays. And I will be happy also to invest now where market price is cheaper than before. This may seem to be the best time for investment and in fact I have already invested in BTC and planning to invest on BCH. However, as I try to invest on BCH it says that BCH is not yet accepting for fiat to crypto converstion in our local exchange.
Activity: 133
dont quite agree with this position, because on the bear market you can also make a profit, but if you are not a trader you can just invest with every fall
Pages:
Jump to: