Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 19. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 936
Merit: 100
2018 is not a good year for cryptocurrency, now the market is in a condition that is less than in terms of price. we can see in each exchange and all prices are down. it becomes work for investors. and now can be used as one of the moments to get a good profit by investing in large quantities and low prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
This year is really a good time for investment on cryptos but we have to carefully select in them because not all of them are promising, this year is not profitable for me but I won't lost hope and continue to wait for the bull run again this year or maybe next year.

Much appreciated for your patience as you are holding your coins, yes hodl will help you from losing money. You might be right as year may not be good for cryptocurrency users, but still there are few weeks to end this year. In trading anything can happen over a night believe in this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
2018 definitely is a year when you get a rare and unique opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency for rarely cheap prices. I believe most of the prices of really good quality Altcoin we see today will not always remain like this,  it is rare opportunity indeed!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It is indeed a challenging year because maybe there are people who counted on their investments so they might have skipped the selling part this year. I have hope and I believe that our investments will rise sometime.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
If we observe the long term cryptomarket, it is clear that it grows doing ups and downs, not in a continuous healthty way. That means that you can effectively take adavantage of periods like the current one.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
This year is really a good time for investment on cryptos but we have to carefully select in them because not all of them are promising, this year is not profitable for me but I won't lost hope and continue to wait for the bull run again this year or maybe next year.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Wait until the end of the year and then draw some conclusions. In Purdi, two more months of ups and downs and followed them into the new fiscal year)
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

It is funny how plenty of people predicted profitable end of the year (2018) back in the summer. Bullish pressure didn't come so we accumulate and keep hoping now .. Seriously, every market goes up and down regardless it is stock market, sugar, wheat, bonds, fiat currencies. Take it as a fact, count your risk-reward ratio and do your research  Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Life needs to be optimistic, despite many of the market bear markets in 2018, many people have withdrawn. But there are still many people who persist. I think these people are believers, and those who stay will invest because he believes in the future of BTC. Blockchain can bring changes to this society.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

In 2018 we will not be able to make much of a profit like 2017. But 2018 is a good year and an opportunity for new people, try to buy as much stock as possible at this time, and all will bring us a lot of profit in 2019
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
It looks like this year will not bring much growth to the crypto market, nevertheless, there is enough opportunity to make money now. Reasonable investors can use the current situation and low prices in order to buy as many assets as possible at a low price and then sell several times more expensive. That's the way big money is made and 2018 is great for this.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency.

I do not know why you are saying this. I would assume you got rekt. Maybe you did not look at other projects since others have made profits already this year despite the market being bearish.

This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency.

I would say this is a good time to invest, not the best time. The best for me would have been years ago when only a few believed in bitcoin.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
haha, you are naive to think so.

2018 was one of the most profitable years in altcoin market because prices were falling! as a newbie you may not know this but in trading you never nee price rise to make profit. you can make a lot of profit during the dumps too. one of the obvious things that was so popular these days is the margin trading which made so many traders rich.
not to mention that during dumps we have the wildest dead cat bounces and they always mean a big profit in short term.
and finally we (like always) have altcoins that get pumped regardless of what the majority are doing!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!

You are right, this year has provided us with many opportunities for investment, but not many are ready to do this, because it is not known what will be in the future. Nevertheless, those who decided to accumulate as many coins as possible will definitely get a profit when the market recovers, I believe in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I really second your opinion, this is a good time to make an investment into cryptos and hold it for a long term, I still believe in cryptos and I know for sure that the crypto market will still recover. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net

I think your news information about the crypto market is quite correct, however you never can't tell the crypto market might have a turn around for better within the last months of the year, we hope every thing come up fast to encourage investors of crypto market
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I think that bearish market could be very long and some projects will not survive until next boom. Because of that investing in the falling assets is more risky than investing in increasing ones. The people now should be more careful.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
I fully agree, it looks like it. But lets wait till december, a lot of magical things can happen. But still, i am very optimistic about 2019, a lot of great projects are coming in.

You are right, in this tough phase of market a bull run possibilities are very low. However we need to wait until the market recovers, yes more projects are expected to come. On the other way there is a good sign for investment in this tough market situation. Plan for long-term if you need a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

For me, bearish market not literally drives me to push forward into investing more on the projects that I want. I always think of the possibilities that might happen in the future when I continue to support a decision that I make.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
A very important notice! Everyone is here for making profit, but if you say that you should invest now to get profit in 2019, nobody will believe you. Wise people are buying deep and holding their coins till the next year.
Pages:
Jump to: