Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 16. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 124
From this topic I am in agreement with it, the way the market is, it is an indication that this years is not for profit but for investment, lets hope that next year 2019 will be the year for profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I agree, because if you stay forcing to making profit in bear market it will only get losses because after buying it at lower level it doesn't go up but goes down to the next lowest level, so inevitably I have to consider it as an investment and sell it after a few months later
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Definitely i agree. In the beginning of the year 2018, the market is still profitable and price of bitcoin and altcoins also profitable. But within this last quarter of 2018 market is down and is not already profitable, maybe its just now investments for future.
Activity: 448
2018 ,especially the end of a year is good to make long term investment for cheap prices.
As for me it is opportunity for a big whales and ordinary participants. We can buy good coins for small prices. It is a chance, opportunity to gain
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
Yes you are right that the year 2018 is the year of regulations where the market will not rise as expected. So it means the year of 2018 is also the year of investment. But those who have already invested and suffered loss should hold their holdings regardless of the market meltdown. The situation is such that we can have no other option than hoping for better days in the crypto market. So lets hope the year 2019 will be good year for cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
you are wrong, even though the market is bearish that does not mean cannot make a profit
to avoid losses in these circumstances the key is not to be greedy, although not much but at least can pay monthly bills
It is obvious that regardless of the market conditions there are some people making money, but I can assure you that most investors and traders in the market are now not only losing money they are losing a fortune, this is not the moment to think about getting profits this is the moment to think about maintaining your capital and to avoid suffering great losses.
But that does not mean we can not make a profit in conditions like this, this is indeed risky but the price still changes up and down, of course you can still use it for your benefit, but indeed the current conditions tend to falling due to bearish prices still occur, so the key depends how you make good use of the moment
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
you are wrong, even though the market is bearish that does not mean cannot make a profit
to avoid losses in these circumstances the key is not to be greedy, although not much but at least can pay monthly bills
It is obvious that regardless of the market conditions there are some people making money, but I can assure you that most investors and traders in the market are now not only losing money they are losing a fortune, this is not the moment to think about getting profits this is the moment to think about maintaining your capital and to avoid suffering great losses.

yes right, in my opinion no one gets profit this time. everyone is busy looking for ways to save their money from the market fall.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

I quite agree with you mate. For anyone who has spare cash should invest in thus time because I don't think we will ever see the token price this cheaply after now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Very interesting thought, but what should people do, that have bought BTC at 10k USD or higher? it is a disaster for the whole crypto community and I have some doubts about the fast recovery of the market, after such a dump.
Activity: 574
2018 is indeed very good for long-term investment. But everyone certainly wants to get possible benefits every day. This is not good for short-term investments. If you are a long-term investment maybe 2018 this is the right one.
Activity: 784
investment is indeed becoming a good way whether it be in ICO or in existing crypto. but the selection of a place for investment in this should be precise and real unlike risk scam there is. But if you want to utilize an existing small rise then the market could give it in the trade if you want to take a risk for it.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
If anyone thinks that the crypto market space will rebound again in the next few years like it has done in the past, then stay and try to minimize your exposure. You can still earn some crypto by joining bounties to minimize exposure.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
yeah definitely this yearis not for making profits but only investments and to tell the truth i don t like it because i need money right now and can t make anything else but also i have hope that by the new year we will have a new begin.
Activity: 532
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

I think this is the most accurate description of 2018. In my memory, so non-profit years has not been, and I think that is unlikely to be. I hope that the next few years will be able to be as profitable as possible in compensation for these
Activity: 728
Indeed a good way into investment and even secure crypto in situations like this. But if you want to take advantage of opportunities that there's still this be the time that can be used for profit. trade still could be another way that you can use to find results in crypto and this is one of the opportunities that can be used than in just waiting for the time to invest.
Activity: 378
Activity: 462
Yes, 2018 is awful for crypto investors. No matter what project you invest in, the end result is a loss. I am very disappointed with ICO. If this situation continues to develop, ICO may will die.
Maybe we really have to wait a long time to see the recovery of the market.
Activity: 434
This has become a fact that no one will deny it, it is November. The cryptocurrency of 2018 released too much bubbles, except for bitcoin, which is a very serious devaluation. Maybe now is a good opportunity to buy, but most people do not have this courage.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
To be wealthy through cryptocurrency, you must understand the opportunities that  abound in the space, both the bullish and bearish period present an opportunity for members in the cryptocurrency community,2018 is an exceptionsl year meant to correct the  unprecedented growth take takes place in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: