Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is not a year of profit making, but for investments - page 20. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I fully agree, it looks like it. But lets wait till december, a lot of magical things can happen. But still, i am very optimistic about 2019, a lot of great projects are coming in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

I will like to know your take from this post

I fully agree, during the accumulation of volume it is time for long-term investments.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yes, you are right. 2018 is the best year for investing Bitcoin because the price is really good to buy cryptocurrency as much as possible. Some people are disappointed and choose to leave crypto world but I think they will soon regret about their decision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
You are so right ,this is why I always said that rise and fall of all cryptocurrency is what makes it better ,its simple as that ,buy when market is in red and wait for the green market to arrive ,2018 is indeed a year for investor because coins are so cheap this year ,even coins of 5$ per one turn to 0.02 per one its just the best year for investing
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
People leave because they do not believe in the further development of cryptocurrency and consider the moment of their departure as a point of no return, therefore they stop at this!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
This is one of the most challenging years in the world of cryptocurrency since the onset of its existence, but it has proved itself for not a profit-making year rather for investment time in the world of cryptocurrency. This is the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. We have been experiencing bearish time since the beginning of the year and this is still ongoing. The best alternative in bearish time is to do long-term investment. The wise ones always invest in this time while the foolish ones back out from the market. Bullish time will soon take over from the bearish time. Then, the wise ones will take over the market.

There are so many ways you can invest at this bearish time; the first one is to look for good projects that have great potential to be successful and invest in them either by buying their ICO or through the bounty campaign. Secondly, you can look for good coins or tokens that are already thriving in the market before the bearish and invest in them.

You can still make a lot of profit as long as you become a wise person by investing your money on the strategic project. The golden time has passed and then just try to see the fact that anytime looks good as long as you can manage your funds properly. A lot of people are rushing the coin without any knowledge about that
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: