Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Cricket World Cup - Discussion & Analysis - page 48. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
One of the most existing cricket tournament for Cricket lover this is world cup.2019 world cup hosting by England.starts at may 30 in kennington oval London.world cup first match England vs south Africa.my favourite team Australia, hopefully Australia win the world cup.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
~snip~
Africa did win the champion trophy in 2017 in Germany now one made fine prediction but the actually had greater tournament, the fact is I don’t consider,,,, as winner because old age games and the cricket history is both with them, most of time they reached the final but they never win, so I think they are not well trained players.
Are you talking about South African cricket team?
2017 Champions trophy venue was England. I watched some of the matches live in the oval ground LOL

The winner was Pakistan by the way.
I was like where the hell I was in that champion trophy and trying to remember hardly. I don't know what he is talking about. And where the hell was Africa doing in Germany even?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
~snip~
Africa did win the champion trophy in 2017 in Germany now one made fine prediction but the actually had greater tournament, the fact is I don’t consider,,,, as winner because old age games and the cricket history is both with them, most of time they reached the final but they never win, so I think they are not well trained players.
Are you talking about South African cricket team?
2017 Champions trophy venue was England. I watched some of the matches live in the oval ground LOL

The winner was Pakistan by the way.

~snip~

It was a face-palm moment from both batsmen tbh, call it Brain fade. happens during the pressure moment.

One need to admit that Klusener and Donald did not talk to each others before playing the ball.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
@Raja bhai is Pakistan going to beat India in this world cup? would be great for Pakistan if they can break the record this year but only in a playoff not at the end of the tournament  Grin

Guys,
How many are you still thrilled to watch this? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUJI4IZQZJI

Who was wrong you think?
Lance Klusener or Allan Donald?

It was a face-palm moment from both batsmen tbh, call it Brain fade. happens during the pressure moment.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Alex Hales identifies ‘four main teams in the running to lift the World Cup’

~snip~
Africa did win the champion trophy in 2017 in Germany

Which "Champions Trophy" are you referring to? 2017 Champions Trophy was won by Pakistan, not South Africa. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
~snip~
South Africa and England are strong teams, but I would choose England over South Africa at present as the better contender here.
If I am asked to pick one in between England and South Africa then I will also pick England. Their own condition, ground and recent time they are performing well as well. South Africa has problem in their middle order and lower order batting I think.
legendary
Guys,
How many are you still thrilled to watch this? : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUJI4IZQZJI

Who was wrong you think?
Lance Klusener or Allan Donald?
There were more 2 balls left.
Donald could run or there were no need for this risky run for Klusener?

I can not imagine after all these years I am still asking this question. :-P

Edit:
This breaks my heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRln22UBh0w
legendary
~snip~
When it comes to world cup finals, India and Australia battled only once in the finals in 2003 and they smashed the Indian bowlers all around the park mainly Ricky Ponting and that was the case with Pakistan in the finals in 1999, they smashed them and they won without much fight and the 2007 world cup was the most boring tournament i have seen and Australia defeated Srilanka in the finals.
Thanks for the information. Somehow my memory tricked me. I was thinking there were more than even two final between Australia and India.

By the way everyone, I have opened the IPL pool FREE for everyone. Feel free to join. [Now FREE to JOIN] IPL 2019 Prediction Pool and discussion

After seeing not much interest for the paid pool I have decided to move on and use the BTCI have already sent for the Pool.

Cheers :-)
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Completely possible. That would be an epic final indeed. Both Australian and Indian teams are in great form at present and the upcoming IPL season should boost their form to greater heights.
Team India conquered outside the continent but they failed to perform well in India which is a shame, their main weapon is bowling and if they fail to contain the opposite batsmen or the pitch does not favor them, then it is a big issue as the batsmen are not performing consistently and they saw in the their home series against Australia and they were leaking runs in the field and missing out easy chances which is not a good sign for a team in form.
Not agreed that their main weapon is bowling. It was always the batsman and the same is till now. You can't say India have outstanding bowlers other than Bumrah. On the other hand, they have some outstanding batsman like Virat, Rohit. Although I'm still confused of their failure.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Completely possible. That would be an epic final indeed. Both Australian and Indian teams are in great form at present and the upcoming IPL season should boost their form to greater heights.
Team India conquered outside the continent but they failed to perform well in India which is a shame, their main weapon is bowling and if they fail to contain the opposite batsmen or the pitch does not favor them, then it is a big issue as the batsmen are not performing consistently and they saw in the their home series against Australia and they were leaking runs in the field and missing out easy chances which is not a good sign for a team in form.

I would love to hear everyone's pick for final if it turns out to be an Australia Vs India final. I can not remember how many Australia Vs India finals we have seem but I feel it was more than once?
When it comes to world cup finals, India and Australia battled only once in the finals in 2003 and they smashed the Indian bowlers all around the park mainly Ricky Ponting and that was the case with Pakistan in the finals in 1999, they smashed them and they won without much fight and the 2007 world cup was the most boring tournament i have seen and Australia defeated Srilanka in the finals.
legendary
~snip~
I would love to hear everyone's pick for final if it turns out to be an Australia Vs India final. I can not remember how many Australia Vs India finals we have seem but I feel it was more than once?
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
~snip~
That's true but you can't deny the fact that Australia is playing good cricket these days. All of their batsman are in form and having goof scores. Their top order is now the best one. Australia is going to have a better result in world than I thought.
After seeing yesterday's performance and performance of last few matches I think the WC final will be in between Australia and India. Anyone can win the cup however I would like to see India win it.

For some reason Aussies lifting trophy became boring for me :-)
legendary
~snip~
That's true but you can't deny the fact that Australia is playing good cricket these days. All of their batsman are in form and having goof scores. Their top order is now the best one. Australia is going to have a better result in world than I thought.
After seeing yesterday's performance and performance of last few matches I think the WC final will be in between Australia and India. Anyone can win the cup however I would like to see India win it.

For some reason Aussies lifting trophy became boring for me :-)
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
India is the most favourite in this world cup.

OZ will be going to be a strong team and with the return of Warner and Smith they will have a warm up games in the IPL and will get their form back and in the world cup they would have a great batting site and bowling as well.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
legendary
~snip~
You do realize that India defeated Australia and New Zealand in their own backyards and created history recently, don't you? Australia did win the recent ODI and T20 series, but that in no way means that they are better than India at present.

I don't agree with any of your ratings and a number is not enough to judge a team overall which is why I don't really care about ratings in this aspect.
In the last series against Australia India were experimenting their line up. As a result they lost the ODIs. I  do not think it measures that Australia is better team than them.

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
According to recent form  we can predict depenfending champion Australia won the world cup 2019.Recently Australia won t20 and one-day series against india on indian Home groun.i think Australia get 9.5/10.

Another team England also have the full chance to win the worldcup beacause their home ground.they have also quality player.England got 9/10.

INDIA  also have the chance  to won the worlcup.they got 8.5/10
All team have chance to win the world cup      
You do realize that India defeated Australia and New Zealand in their own backyards and created history recently, don't you? Australia did win the recent ODI and T20 series, but that in no way means that they are better than India at present.

I don't agree with any of your ratings and a number is not enough to judge a team overall which is why I don't really care about ratings in this aspect.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
~snip~
South Africa and England are strong teams, but I would choose England over South Africa at present as the better contender here.
If I am asked to pick one in between England and South Africa then I will also pick England. Their own condition, ground and recent time they are performing well as well. South Africa has problem in their middle order and lower order batting I think.
England should be the pick here since they have the benefit of home ground and their recent performance is good as well. On the other hand, SA is also good but because of their luck, they will not be able to make it. The problem you referred can barely be seen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
According to recent form  we can predict depenfending champion Australia won the world cup 2019.Recently Australia won t20 and one-day series against india on indian Home groun.i think Australia get 9.5/10.

Another team England also have the full chance to win the worldcup beacause their home ground.they have also quality player.England got 9/10.

INDIA  also have the chance  to won the worlcup.they got 8.5/10
All team have chance to win the world cup      
legendary
~snip~
Pages:
Jump to: