Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 3. (Read 19902 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 5
Every Crypto player always hope this year is time to pump all crypto price, but no one know when this price will pump again to make bitcoin price raise up. i think this price will up in next month
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
This year is the year of hopes for bounty hunters  also investors and specially for cryptocurrencies because this is the expected year that market will recover and go back to ir strengths.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In 2019, if the ETF is approved, crypto market will surely go to the moon. In 2018 ETF is not approved because the market is crumbling seriously, 2019 will be a great year for crypto like 2017
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
2019 will be new hope for everyone and hope there will be major changes. And at the beginning of the year, it can be seen that the price of Bitcoin is slowly increasing. And hopefully, this will be a positive thing for the growth of crypto market prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I think this year there will be crypto explosions and altcoin will restore prices like ethereum and this can pump, crypto will become more popular and many people will join, because for me krypto is also a good way to invest in the long run.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Surely all hope for the best, at the beginning of this year, hopefully there will be a change for cryptocurrency to grow even better, after months of decline, hopefully there will be good news for cryptocurrency to rise again and develop better.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I am sure 2019 will bring something new, because at the end of 2018 I saw a new sign that in 2019 it has appeared. I hope that good things will come right.

We can never really tell at this point what 2019 would bring. At the beginning of 2018 we see the price fluctuates and everyone still very bullish but it turn out that everyone is almost wrong.

I do hope that we learn a lot of mistakes in 2019 and not apply in anymore in 2019. Although it's good to remain bullish, but sometimes we really need to accept the fact that bitcoin is going on another scary ride this year unless some news or a catalyst emerge to put the price higher at what we are right now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I believe that this year will be better than the previous one, because almost the entire 2018 was a market downturn, and understanding that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical and volatile, we can conclude that this year there will be a change in trend and market recovery.
Because of a lot of bad speculation, negative news, and correction that made 2018 the worst condition for the crypto market. in this new year the issue has certainly changed. moreover many coins have reached the bottom line. just need good news then the market will return to the positive track
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I am sure 2019 will bring something new, because at the end of 2018 I saw a new sign that in 2019 it has appeared. I hope that good things will come right.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
many things are planned from 2018 that might be realized this year. all need processes, and the crypto industry is always a long process. but this is a good start for crypto, and a bull run will occur this year.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
It is not sufficient to say that cryptocurrencies will all develop in 2019, the only crypto I see that will going to have a good market is Ethereum and bitcoin, Ethereum for hardforks and bitcoin for Baakt. Well, if there's new future updates I guess other altcoins can come up.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
Of course, everyone hopes that this year will be the resurrection year for crypto after all this time, even though it requires time to recover, but we must be optimistic that crypto will again be victorious again and be able to help the community in economic terms.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I am putting my heart to believe and hope if this year will be a good year for cryptocurrency after what happen during 2018. So it is time for the cyrptocurrency to recover and take back it's place in peoples heart once again.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
I also believe in 2019, because for me a good year shows an increase in crypto prices, we don't need to wait for prices to skyrocket, but in market movements it can also be an opportunity to profit. Be patient, a good day for crypto will come this year.
Activity: 294
As a die hard crypto enthusiast, I believe in this. We are in the year that we see a great development in cryptocurrencies and blockchain. We are most likely going to be seeing real crypto projects with working products.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
in fact, I really want to believe that cryptocurrency will increase in 2019, and of course ETH, or at least stability, but this is unlikely ... I think that we will still have to go through a series of shocks, but by 2020 everything will be fine
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
A lot of cryptoenthusiasts are very hopeful for the tear 2019. Three weeks before year 2018 ended, a nice recovery had been experienced. The start of January the prices somehow stabilizes, though a lot more to expect. The ethereum developers had lineup the series of upgrades. For bitcoin, there is the much awaited bitcoin ETF that might be approved. Let us see!!!
I wouldn't call it a recovery in the last 3 weeks though. The price has been stagnant in the $3600-$4000 levels and it's still in the borderline of another drop. Although we all do hope that 2019 will be a complete opposite, we need to see the market reverse and get to at least $6K and move further away from the last bottom, but it looks like we need more time before we can achieve it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A lot of cryptoenthusiasts are very hopeful for the tear 2019. Three weeks before year 2018 ended, a nice recovery had been experienced. The start of January the prices somehow stabilizes, though a lot more to expect. The ethereum developers had lineup the series of upgrades. For bitcoin, there is the much awaited bitcoin ETF that might be approved. Let us see!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
We might see more development come to the crypto space, due to the nature of projects that are now being lunched. Exchanges are now being careful of the type of coin to list, by so doing, we will not have unnecessary pump and dump of coins in the market and investors will not be exposed to to much of risk.
Activity: 308
I believe that in 2019 it will bring major changes to crypto, and will be better than in 2018, and expectations in 2019 will be as in 2017.
Well, the fact that it will grow in 2017 I doubt it , but I think we're in 2018 fell a lot and I think the drop has stopped and it's worth waiting for the growth now
Pages:
Jump to: