Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 9. (Read 19902 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I strongly agree and believe that 2010 will be better for crypto considering everything that has been lined up,from hard fork to ETF and the rest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Many experts say that the year 2019 will be very good for the growth of cryptocurrency. I really hope so and still hope that growth will not make you wait long.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
We will reach new high peaks this year - that's for sure. I hope for this at least  Grin
But the pit we are falling now could be very deep - I don't know where we gonna stop... BTC can easily reach 2000 or even hit 1000. Scary but that's tue - we don't know where the whales will stop and enter the market again. The are trying to create a huge FUD to be able to reach the desired prices.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Personally, I believe that 2019 will be much better than 2018. Ethereum is my favorite coin from coins with a large capitalization after bitcoin and I am sure that the development team will do everything possible to make their creation profitable for investors.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Whatever the year 2019, I am sure that the development of cryptocurrency will not stop even for a minute, and this is confirmed by the numerous reports of projects update announcements.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
One can hope for it, but today many people for some reason believe that in 2019 there will be a new wave, which in the end will have to raise prices for cryptocurrency again. Today, investing should be profitable, but there is simply no such thing. We believe and wait.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Sure it will. So I research exchanges what I can use. More than sure Huobi will be one of the first. Because a lot of people can use it, and they are on a third place from all of top exchanges. Also i like their development! They grow very cool as for me. Was at their office in a Moscow. It's very cool.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

I am hoping that it will happen for the coming 2019. I knew most of the holders are waiting for this moment as well.
though majority of the community here also gave up their capital due to they're being controlled by their emotion because
of panic selling.
Activity: 625

If I am referring to the main coins, I expect big growth. However, I still have questions. Issues related to the future of the cryptocurrency world. ICO and hunting problems. Too many projects that cheat us. If a solution is not found, I think soon we will have big problems.

For example. I heard from my friends about the big scam. NELUNS - $ 136 million.  If there are more such projects, we will lose cryptocurrency and investors.
Activity: 420
I believe that, and I really hope that in 2019 the cryptocurrency will return in its heyday like at the end of 2017. And I hope that in 2019 it will improve again
Activity: 1190
No one can predict that beginning will be crypto helpful or not ...I am sure that bitcoin and ethereum price will increase in new year 2019  . So I already holding my altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
I hope that 2019 will truly become a new hope for crypto, crypto will again have a lot of fans and allow price increases. I will continue to hold on because I believe 2019 will be brighter than 2018.
Activity: 644
Yes, I believe that the future is not far off for the crypto-currency market,and most likely 2019 will give a very powerful impetus to the development of the industry,and many new people and assets will enter it,and there is a big trend that it will be so, and 2020 will be the peak of the development of the
Activity: 912
I think that in 2019 there is still room for the market to fall. Although all this has long been tired, but the market is the market, especially the cryptocurrency market) Here you need to understand that you can make money quickly, as well as lose.
Activity: 602
I have not changed my opinion that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, and no one knows what will happen next, but I believe that in 2019 the cryptocurrency market should become better, because the whole 2018 market was controlled by bears and more likely  that the trend  change to bull.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
2018, has come and gone and it came with bearish lessons, developments and a bit of mass adoptions .  2019 will however come with a new wave as a result of the events that happened in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Yes, I believe that in 2019 it will be a better new beginning for crypto. This will be a revival year because this year the crypto price has dropped so much that in 2019 the price will recover and rise again. I do not expect the current price decline to continue until 2019, this will be bad. But I am sure that in 2019 it will be a good year for crypto.
Activity: 406
I envy your optimism, it seems to me that we will observe a similar situation throughout the next year and will not see growth.
Are you sure there will be no growth next year? many people have hoped that next year will be good, because now we have passed a difficult time. we will only wait for the market to grow next year. if there is no improvement in the next year, I think Crypto will lose its investors.
If investors can be kicked out of the cryptocurrency for 2 years, they are not investors, but Amateurs, real investors can wait longer, they know that the profit will definitely be
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

I think crypto development will certainly continue in 2019, and hopefully this should lead to some price rises. I'm not sure that the ETH hardfork will lead to immediate price increases though. It's not necessarily going to lead to a long-term chain split.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
I envy your optimism, it seems to me that we will observe a similar situation throughout the next year and will not see growth.
Are you sure there will be no growth next year? many people have hoped that next year will be good, because now we have passed a difficult time. we will only wait for the market to grow next year. if there is no improvement in the next year, I think Crypto will lose its investors.
Pages:
Jump to: