Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 4. (Read 19902 times)

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

If I look at the current market development, I believe that 2019 is the best year for crypto. Crypto prices have now started to rise. See ethereum and token prices in recent days. Everything is green.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
No, I don’t believe it, but I know for sure that those who believe will be deceived more than once and will take their money on the next pseudo ups)
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I think it is going to be very hard to be much more worse as 2018 was. Have huge hopes for the next year and we have so much great upcoming events and as soon as the Bakkt exchange would be launch, we would see the new price levels.
Activity: 518
I definitely believe in the best. There probably are few pisimists who believe in the worst.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I can only hope that crypto prices in 2019 will improve ... in the crypto world we can only predict prices based on previous year's experience ...
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Believe it or not, here we are like just holding on to the reality that's happening and hoping it will pay off to recovery until a lot is profitable to do. Basically it must be optimistic and remain consistent to keep trying to increase knowledge so that it's not a misstep
Activity: 271
2019 will be the last year of bear market, big instituional investors will come and bring us to the moon. But this will take few months, so be patient and wait.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I believe that this year will be better than the previous one, because almost the entire 2018 was a market downturn, and understanding that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical and volatile, we can conclude that this year there will be a change in trend and market recovery.
If same thing happen from those previous years and the scene will just be like that, we can't assume right away but if pressure will force the market to go up as updates and lots of possible good news to happen, then who knows what fate will bring to this industry, it's a matter of trusting and keep holding you future to be more successful outcome.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Yes, I think it would be a nice year for the cryptocurrency of 2019. I think that the market will continue to rise and fall unevenly until February. But I think the bull season will begin in February. And after the start bull season, I think the prices of  coins will reach the highest values again this year.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
I believe that in 2019 it will bring major changes to crypto, and will be better than in 2018, and expectations in 2019 will be as in 2017.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
For technology to really make an impact, it needs to be accepted by the masses. That can take some time.  The best way to look at this is in incremental periods of 5 yeras.
It will always be depending on how we treated cryptocurrency,because even how long crypto stays here still the factor of being introduced and spread to the community and to the world is what we needed for the cryptocurrencies be adopted by masses and by the whole world
Activity: 602
I believe that this year will be better than the previous one, because almost the entire 2018 was a market downturn, and understanding that the cryptocurrency market is cyclical and volatile, we can conclude that this year there will be a change in trend and market recovery.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
The forum is now a favorite topic for discussion by all users. On account of it, I think positively but we all understand that if bitcoin does not grow in 2019, then Ethereum will not be able to overcome the historical maximum, but to be honest I think that this year Ethereum can grow faster than bitcoin but not higher than bitcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Optimistic as always, yes cryptocurrencies will be better for this year. And going on with this year, after few days of new year the market has been quite stable and bitcoin keeps on moving and trying to break the wall of $4,000. And as for ethereum it is starting to breach out $200 which can eventually happen after the said forks. I'm even more happy to see if ethereum will go $300 - $500 before this month ends. It may look high but its possible.
copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
2019 must be the hope of cryptocurrencies. We can't expect anything this year but a longer bearish but stable market. Some predicted that 2020 will be the next bull run and this year can be another disappointment.
Activity: 406
This year should be positive, we will not necessarily see high prices, but stability should come and the cryptocurrency will be able to gain strength for a powerful leap up at the end of 2019 or in 2020
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
I really hope so, because this year there should really be a lot of events that should have a positive impact on the market!
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Honestly, I just hope that this year we will finally see growth, because this year many useful events should happen, but whether they happen or not is difficult to say for sure!
Activity: 602
Merit: 2

All I see is that people are leaving cryptocurrencies. I was mistaken in thinking that 2019 would be years of success. I think this is the last year for hunters.
Activity: 560
We all have big hopes for this year, because we need something to cover our loses that we made during the last year. Lets just hope that the market is going to recover and we would achieve new price records in the future.
We definitely hope for this, because we simply have no choice. We will continue to steadfastly keep our faith in cryptocurrencies and deliberately uphold the interests of the cryptocurrency community.
Pages:
Jump to: