Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 10. (Read 19902 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
I also think that the year 2019 will bring us a lot of positive news that will help the cryptocurrency market to start another growth!
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I envy your optimism, it seems to me that we will observe a similar situation throughout the next year and will not see growth.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I’m an optimist for Bitcoin. Even if it doesn’t get better in 2029, it still would in future. This happens all the time, the price does not go up forever neither does it go down forever, everything has its own time and when that time comes you start to see the event unfold and you can’t do anything about it than to wait till it passes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Its same thing I've been telling people around me,as bad as 2018 looks it only affect the price condition but many people are coming in,we are both on losing and winning side this 2018 but 2019 will be full of good news I bet,from ethereum 2.0 to bakkt to ETF and more
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Although sometimes Crypto will dumping but every year has a lot of surprises. This year 2018 has not yet end, there's one week remaining before to end this year so expect any surprises will arise. And of course next year 2019 has also a lot of surprises too. So it is a new beginning for us this coming 2019, new year that has full of surprises in this Crypto world.
Activity: 462
Now I can not say exactly how the situation will develop in the future. But in fact, I still hope that the market will gradually restore its former positions. Therefore, I continue to buy and hodl good coins. Starting next year, they will be more expensive and bring me income.
I wait when people will stop thinking about profit only and begin to watch in the future. Main crypto idea is not to create another market 'for poor'. Main idea to make independent money without emission and control. But today we have another ponzi only
We are people, this is a normal process, because it is this process that will attract people and that is what brings us together today for the sake of a common goal. Therefore, today we are all with you here and in the future we will gather about this.
Activity: 630
we are all hoping that 2019 will be a good year for crypto after bad experience we encounter on 2018, i wish we could see a green market on the first week of 2019 that will give us a good sign and leave the bearish market.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
I hope for the best in 2019. Throughout 2018 there was a considerable decline, the market was saturated. I think everyone also hopes for the same thing, to improve losses this year which are quite a lot.
of course everyone will look forward to a big market growth in 2019. after 2018 everyone has lost a lot of money. I myself stopped trading crypto for a few months because the market was not supportive, I prefer holding for next year. I believe that next year will be better.
Activity: 588
I hope for the best in 2019. Throughout 2018 there was a considerable decline, the market was saturated. I think everyone also hopes for the same thing, to improve losses this year which are quite a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Price drop or increasing happens not because of some news or project development. This is pure manipulative thing, one should finally understand that simple truth. DIfferent events are just being used by the whales to make the process much more easy to handle. If you use some positive news to pump the coin, this will be much easier for you and this pump will go higher Smiley
Activity: 812
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
I think many people still believe that crypto will be good for us next year and I feel too that everything will be fine next year and we get back what we lose this year in our funds.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Of course, you want to believe in the best and think that 2019 will be the best year in the cryptoindustry. Now there are really prerequisites in fundamental analysis and looking at technical analysis that 2019 will be much better than 2018 !!
Activity: 378
I wait when people will stop thinking about profit only and begin to watch in the future. Main crypto idea is not to create another market 'for poor'. Main idea to make independent money without emission and control. But today we have another ponzi only
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I want to believe it.
But since this year has decently patted the portfolios of crypto holders, then you should not relax
it is quite possible that we will not wait for growth "to the moon" next year
Hopefully 2019 will be the year of crypto, all of them hope that the crypto price will recover and rise soon.
There is hope in the market and this is probably one of the most important conditions, because today it seems to me that talking about something besides the fact that now we only need to hope that it seems to me that today is not enough, but as a fact it is good.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I am sure that the year 2019 will be a very good year for cryptocurrencies.
He will give impetus to the development of new coins, as well as firmly and steadily strengthen the already well-known coins.
As we can see the end of 2018 is the beginning of a new page in the history of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
I also believe that 2019 will give us a lot of happiness as this crypto market will achieve new high’s as regulations are expected in the New Year and it will create new demand in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Well, the fact that they will go to growth, I certainly doubt it , I think it will be a grueling outset , and after it I think it will be growth , but I think for the fall of 2019 will begin
Activity: 406
Speaking in 2019, which will come soon, I'm sure crypto will be better than the current price. Ethereum can be said to fail this year and almost 60% of the previous price was lost, but the market is starting to improve and what I believe is the number of altcoins that improve its quality. everything that will happen we must be ready, because it is still a mystery and we can more or less just predict to do the next step.
In this market, nothing can be sure, especially in growth, there is no guarantee that the next year will be positive, as I would not want it.
Pages:
Jump to: