Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 is it the new beginning will come to crypto currencies? - page 5. (Read 19902 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
We all have big hopes for this year, because we need something to cover our loses that we made during the last year. Lets just hope that the market is going to recover and we would achieve new price records in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
For technology to really make an impact, it needs to be accepted by the masses. That can take some time.  The best way to look at this is in incremental periods of 5 yeras.
But in general, 5 years have already passed, because as far as I know, BTC has been on the market for more than 5 years. Therefore, it seems to me that people have waited much more than 5 years. If we could still wait the same way to see such growth again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
At present some coins have increased so that good hopes can be realized. We can see the capitalization of CMC and we can conclude this progress for ourselves. The team of coin developers began to be busy to be able to compete again on the exchange and attracting investor confidence back was a moment to do.
Activity: 406
Cryptocurrency spent the entire year deflating a bubble. The prices completely collapsed in 2018. Nevertheless, there are signs that the market will grow.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?
How sure are you about that?, I don’t know if the price will continue to go down or not ,but I have been seeing a lot of predictions, though I hardly believe in them cause they don’t make any sense most of the times if you take their word. Just like last year they kept on predicting a bull but it never happened .maybe it will all happen this year, its just best never to give up.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
Perhaps this new year is for cryptocurrency, for the cryptocurrency market to come back ever and prices for coins, especially the bitcoin for cryptocurrency to reconstruct  its market to sustain and give bounty hunters amd investors more profits.
Activity: 434
no one knows for sure, but the changes should be made, I think the price will go up when bitcoin was worth $ 20,000, all told it will cost $ 100,000, but it went to the bottom, and now when it was close to $ 3,000, many have said that it will cost $ 1, that's why I think his price will go up, you always have to act and think to defy the market and rumors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Don't worry, 2019 is not necessarily a good year for crypto, but crypto will still survive in 2019. As long as crypto does not completely collapse, it will always wait for the day when the bull arrives. Let us have confidence and expectation for crypto. Let’s know that the difficulties are only temporary.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
2019 seems to be a new hope for crypto, because some developments will probably occur that year, for example Ethereum will soon fork as a refinement and as a means to increase prices, do you all believe 2019 will be better for crypto currency?

After the very big dump, the cryptocurrency market will begin to stabilize and recover. I guess after the big dump, there will be some adjustment that will going to happen and that will make the market stronger, and coins will be much more valuable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
No one can categorically say for sure what the year have in hold for us. Just the year that just ended,  there were many predictions towards having even a greater bullish year than what we experienced in 2017.

Alas! We saw a different thing entirely. All we can do henceforth,  is to just have hope, patience and the courage to go through the year.
Activity: 396
Although I don't see good news about crypto, I still have hope for 2019. I hope the market can recover. Does anyone have the same expectations?
Activity: 322
For technology to really make an impact, it needs to be accepted by the masses. That can take some time.  The best way to look at this is in incremental periods of 5 yeras.
Yes, probably all the same this is the correct conclusion, because today not all the population is ready to study the cryptocurrency and work with it. People are just starting to get acquainted with this direction, and it will take some time. Maybe 5 years, maybe even more.
Activity: 518
Activity: 560
Yes for me it's the new beginning for cryptocurrency because on the last month of the year that cryptocurrency rapidly collapsed, bitcoin pumps a little bit and expectedly on the next year will be more powerful cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin is now in a strange situation, because the market is falling more and more today, I begin to seriously worry because the market does not have serious growth opportunities without the approval of BAKKT or similar cases.
Activity: 490
No one here is a wizard. We can't predict exactly what will happen in the future. The only thing we can know is that the future of crypto will be bright, but it may also be cruel. Crypto is like a gamble, no one will know what will happen in the last minute.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I am sure that at the beginning of 2019 there will be an initial process for crypto development, even though at the end of 2018 changes have been seen, I believe 2019 will be a good year for crypto.
- Everything is still not so clear, we should not have too much faith, it just makes us feel disappointed when everything goes against our expectations, and with my observation, the first day of 2019 is probably too gloomy, the market still has not much change or positive, boredom and fatigue still cover. If this situation does not change in the near future, many ico projects will not be complete and investors will not be able to control their emotions and abandon the market, I really didn't expect those things to come, I just wanted everything to be stable and continue to make money
Activity: 448
In 2019 the crypto money market will grow. Because large investment companies are entering the crypto market and buying bitcoins cheaply from the market. may rise after January or February.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
I guess 2018 was worst year for us and I don't expect big drops like previous year from 2019, but maybe we can see more stable market this year, no ath but no more dips and maybe 2020 can get new ath to market.
we will see good movement in first quarter of this year.last year condition with current condition totally different.much finance institution and government surprised with bitcoin price.so they trying fud this market to get best price to enter.
Activity: 770
I am sure that at the beginning of 2019 there will be an initial process for crypto development, even though at the end of 2018 changes have been seen, I believe 2019 will be a good year for crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
I guess 2018 was worst year for us and I don't expect big drops like previous year from 2019, but maybe we can see more stable market this year, no ath but no more dips and maybe 2020 can get new ath to market.
Pages:
Jump to: