Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2634. (Read 899572 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
Kingkong's Lakers has no match with the GSW. Kawhi will be the sixth man of GSW!
Hahaha, you just made my day.

Regardless if he has a match or not to GSW, this season is another exciting and one of the most awaited.
The warriors don't need Leonard anymore, they are the best team in the NBA and with the addition of cousins, that makes them unbeatable.
I believe whatever team Leonard will land, there is gonna be a big adjustment and they still have no match with the Champs.
They are stronger than before and they don't want other teams to outsmart them in terms of roster build up.

I know how Warriors are strong enough but the ball is round and although we are expecting the same result again for this season still, let's wait.
With their starting team of five all-star players, I think they are definitely the best one yet but we will see when the season finally comes again. Right now they’re composition is definitely hard to be but I know they can still be beaten with the right plays  by the right team.
They are the best one because they are the crowd favorite but I wouldn't ignore other teams as well.

This is the exciting part of NBA, you get to see the best but we are not seeing those teams that are going to surprise us.
I think its enough for the Warriors discussion now and lets go to the Eastern Conference  Cheesy Cheesy

Who do you think will be the best players on the east?? Now that Lebron is on the Western Conference right now, the best picks for now is Kyrie (if he will stay healthy in the whole season), Demar and the Greek Freak Antetokoumblah blah I cant spell his surname Cheesy. Maybe add Oladipo also on them.
I don't think much about who is the best player in East what I think is who is the strongest in the East right now. Boston and Sixers will surely dominate since Lebron leave the East and Cavs isn't competitive enough without him.

Yes, it could be Toronto, Sixers, Boston and Philly that will shake up the Eastern Conference. Toronto and Boston really give everything last season but felt short because of James monstrous game as a Cleveland player. But since he is gone on the other side, its time for those teams to really proved and make the East as exciting as the West competitiveness.
As for the previous season I think it is definitely the time for The Boston to conquer the Eastern conference. They’re Going to show their all to everyone who doubted them. It’s about time to prove everyone’s worth this year with different team compositions. We will see.

Well they're the obvious favorites in the east considering how they almost made it to the last dance without their top 2 players. Their rookies who showed up really well will have experience under their belts already and i think the celtics would be  good match even for the contenders in the west.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
July 14, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Kingkong's Lakers has no match with the GSW. Kawhi will be the sixth man of GSW!

Regardless if he has a match or not to GSW, this season is another exciting and one of the most awaited.
The warriors don't need Leonard anymore, they are the best team in the NBA and with the addition of cousins, that makes them unbeatable.
I believe whatever team Leonard will land, there is gonna be a big adjustment and they still have no match with the Champs.
They are stronger than before and they don't want other teams to outsmart them in terms of roster build up.

I know how Warriors are strong enough but the ball is round and although we are expecting the same result again for this season still, let's wait.
With their starting team of five all-star players, I think they are definitely the best one yet but we will see when the season finally comes again. Right now they’re composition is definitely hard to be but I know they can still be beaten with the right plays  by the right team.
They are the best one because they are the crowd favorite but I wouldn't ignore other teams as well.

This is the exciting part of NBA, you get to see the best but we are not seeing those teams that are going to surprise us.
I think its enough for the Warriors discussion now and lets go to the Eastern Conference  Cheesy Cheesy

Who do you think will be the best players on the east?? Now that Lebron is on the Western Conference right now, the best picks for now is Kyrie (if he will stay healthy in the whole season), Demar and the Greek Freak Antetokoumblah blah I cant spell his surname Cheesy. Maybe add Oladipo also on them.
I don't think much about who is the best player in East what I think is who is the strongest in the East right now. Boston and Sixers will surely dominate since Lebron leave the East and Cavs isn't competitive enough without him.

Yes, it could be Toronto, Sixers, Boston and Philly that will shake up the Eastern Conference. Toronto and Boston really give everything last season but felt short because of James monstrous game as a Cleveland player. But since he is gone on the other side, its time for those teams to really proved and make the East as exciting as the West competitiveness.
As for the previous season I think it is definitely the time for The Boston to conquer the Eastern conference. They’re Going to show their all to everyone who doubted them. It’s about time to prove everyone’s worth this year with different team compositions. We will see.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
July 14, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
July 14, 2018, 06:12:38 AM
The Denver Nuggets and point guard Isaiah Thomas agreed to a one-year deal for the veterans minimum, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Thomas, who finished fifth in MVP voting in 2017 as a member of the Boston Celtics, spent the 2017-18 season with the Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers. Thomas' last two seasons were cut short due to a hip injury.

Let's hope he will return in his good form that he had in Celtics.

That hip injury really took a toll on his career. He was MVP caliber and All-Star that year and traded to Cleveland for Kyrie and then re-injuring it, traded to LA, have a good season and slowly coming back. He will be reunited with his former coach at Sacramento Michael Malone. Let's see if he can re-ignite his career with the young Denver Jokic(29.6 million (average for five year, $148 million max extension).
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
July 14, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
July 14, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 14, 2018, 04:18:24 AM

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 13, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

Cousins is the biggest dumbass joining the gsw. Earning only a minimum for a superstar like him does not fit his payrate. Sacrificing his earnings for the sake of a championship is not a good idea to begin with.

Totally agree. There're tons of legends without a ring. He's going to go into record as a ring "buyer".

How can you say he is a dumbass and how can the other one agree with it?
Try to look at the history of injuries and Cousins caught one which goes back over and over.
That is why no one wants him. It is not a ring buyer. There is just no choice. He should just be thankful that GSW offered him something even with a low salary or he will be left in the free agency.
That is how it is and other teams dont want to risk it. GSW somehow will try to get some game with him even if they know it is a long shot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 09:00:21 AM
 The Denver Nuggets and point guard Isaiah Thomas agreed to a one-year deal for the veterans minimum, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Thomas, who finished fifth in MVP voting in 2017 as a member of the Boston Celtics, spent the 2017-18 season with the Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers. Thomas' last two seasons were cut short due to a hip injury.

Let's hope he will return in his good form that he had in Celtics.
legendary
Catalog Websites
July 13, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Cousins is the biggest dumbass joining the gsw. Earning only a minimum for a superstar like him does not fit his payrate. Sacrificing his earnings for the sake of a championship is not a good idea to begin with.
I don't think he is now a dumbass with his move. We know that Cousins' injury let his payrate decrease because some speculations saying that he will only play on January 2019 because of his Achilles therefore, he agreed with the low offer of Warriors now because he knows that he can't play too much in the next season. Its actually a good move for him because nobody has interest on him to pay high salary with his current situation and he has a chance to get a championship ring without too much effort.
It's still better to get the championship ring with the much effort your exerted because that will justify your happiness.
A ring is just a ting if you really did not work hard for it, the competition should be felt by a player and he needs to convince himself that he earn that championship.
Yes he can help too in the team since the start of the season is by around October if I remember correctly and the set date for Cousins to be fully recovered is by January of 2019 base on speculations and reports. He can help in getting a championship in the mid season and in the playoffs if he will not be injured again. He will be a big help in the Warriors and he can shoot outside too so he can help in doing threes too. He joined there now but I don't think he will stay in the Warriors in the next season after the upcoming season.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
July 13, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

Maybe he is other plans down the line. If my memory serves me right, Cousins is injured or rehabilitating injury that's why he doesn't have that bargaining power at this point. So GSW is a good moved for him. He has a good chance to get a ring and showcase again his dominance in the center position because I believed he is only a few "true centers" left in the league. If he has given us a good performance in the GSW uniform, I'm sure that his value will grow again and maybe he can bargain and moved to new teams with good offers.
Merit: 613
July 13, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

I don't think he is now a dumbass with his move. We know that Cousins' injury let his payrate decrease because some speculations saying that he will only play on January 2019 because of his Achilles therefore, he agreed with the low offer of Warriors now because he knows that he can't play too much in the next season. Its actually a good move for him because nobody has interest on him to pay high salary with his current situation and he has a chance to get a championship ring without too much effort.
It's still better to get the championship ring with the much effort your exerted because that will justify your happiness.
A ring is just a ting if you really did not work hard for it, the competition should be felt by a player and he needs to convince himself that he earn that championship.
legendary
Catalog Websites
July 13, 2018, 05:55:19 AM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
July 13, 2018, 04:16:21 AM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 13, 2018, 01:07:44 AM

Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
July 12, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

Its not a good thing for his reputation and his career as well. I agree, his move to GSW is the most dumbest coward move ever after KD. He said he didnt get any offer from other team so he joined GSW, I was like WTF? really?
The difference between LeBron's move from boogie and KD's move is, LeBron built a superteam to compete in the finals, while boogie and KD joined a 73-9 superteam to make an easy way to the finals.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 12, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

Again as we discussed here, Boogie is receiving no such good offer contrary to what he is expecting so since he will still got a below minimum earnings to other teams (for let's say just a little bit higher to what the Warriors offered him), he take the bait on the Warriors + a good chance to land on finals. There would be lots of critisicms if he transferred there as healthy and still accept the low payment. Remember that he wants a max contract from any team and he asked Pelicans must matched it for him to stay. See his money making move here?

My speculation is, he will just let this year passed and will make sure that he will be on All-Star level payment next season to whichever teams. There are no statement from him why he joined the Warriors and I think they won't say the reason so I just have to leaved it as it is.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
July 12, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

Totally agree. There're tons of legends without a ring. He's going to go into record as a ring "buyer".
We cant change his decision yet he do likes to experience the essence while playing on the finals. I agree that his payrate wont really suit out but as being said he would sacrifice that thing for championship.
even he would go to that record of ring buyer then its none of our business  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Merit: 642
July 12, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

That is why Cousins also took that 5m deal. His agent might be in panic for no team wants him because of the injury.
I am guessing GSW management just want to use him for some game.
30 games for 5m could be enough.  Grin and it is just a one year contract. He might be a star but the injury will still make other management fear it would come back. And yes it will.

As of that Paul Pierce quote.
He is right. That way he could also preserve his stamina by going half court without dribbling the ball. Make himself an off guard again or a small forward. Stay low and do some perimeters. Let Rondo do the passing, he is good with it.

Cousins really want a max contract from any team once free agency hit. He really aimed for that but because of the injury and I think less offer now from other teams unlike prior to injury where he is one of the most targeted player next season, he now accept a small deal. Max contract then only few games will played this season? Cheesy Really a waste of salary space unless a team that will offered that truly believes that Boogie will be deadly in the upcoming season.

But who knows, that small deal may take him into his first finals appearance or probably a championship if Golden State Warriors can make it again. He just have to play good whatever it takes once he recovered so a better deal will be offered to him next season.

True. Showcase his skills and let them know that Achilles shot is not going to bother him and he can be healthy all season.
He knows it, his agent knows they wont get any good offer this year.
He wont accept that deal if they knew it was not that bad.

Now GSW got two players with injuries going back and forth.
Cousins and Curry.
Jump to: