Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 10. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 30, 2019, 08:37:09 AM
I would add Steem, EOS and some small market cap coins as well like amp, xbp. We might see the longest bear market ever.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
January 30, 2019, 08:24:21 AM
It is not feeling, this is the real fact that occurs in the cryptocurrency market. The dip market is still going on and it is heading worse. So far, we can add the amount to get worthy coins listed to our wallet, however, be careful in choosing the right coins. I personally will choose BTC, XRP, and also XLM.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
January 30, 2019, 08:23:56 AM
Shop all the major altcoins and blockchain coins . Don't forget the Grin coin.

Grin coin recently listed in coinmarketcap and i think its good coin in decent exchanger. Grin coin is good project and having good community and i think have big potential in the future
I see a lot of people lately talking about grin coins, I don't really keep up with the developments but there are many people talking about investing in these coins. whether it will be a coin full of surprises this year or it will only be an ordinary coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 30, 2019, 08:20:09 AM
Shop all the major altcoins and blockchain coins . Don't forget the Grin coin.

Grin coin recently listed in coinmarketcap and i think its good coin in decent exchanger. Grin coin is good project and having good community and i think have big potential in the future
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 07:43:12 AM
The author has got a good list of coins, but i still do not know the direction towards which NEO is going. Ever since it has plunged, i have seen any development on it. If there is, the price would have risen. I just want to believe that the team are still very active.
It is one of the best coins i have always known and it is a good source of passive income, which is one of its attractive point.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
January 30, 2019, 06:08:37 AM
Ethereum will be interesting for buying if it will be above 0.025 BTC next few month. 0.025BTC is a key support level. From that ETH can rise x4-x5 in year or two. Also LTC is interesting but not above from 0.006 BTC
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
January 30, 2019, 05:37:18 AM
Is that OmiseGo you have mentioned by OMG? If so, I would not invest in that coin. Other than this, all the coins you have bought or planned to buy are best for long term holding. I am also holding some of those but you know I bought at the peak hours. I am in trouble with those.
it's better to buy coin potential and promising, and not that much. indeed buying lots is good because there are more opportunities to get, but it's not easy to get. many coins are of low value so many of them want to buy but think in the future whether they can rise again or get worse.
Hopefully the coins you buy can be beneficial and the market can grow better.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
January 30, 2019, 04:02:07 AM
Is that OmiseGo you have mentioned by OMG? If so, I would not invest in that coin. Other than this, all the coins you have bought or planned to buy are best for long term holding. I am also holding some of those but you know I bought at the peak hours. I am in trouble with those.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 30, 2019, 03:41:32 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
I will keep most of the Deposit exclusively in bitcoin, the rest of the money I buy promising altcoins in my opinion such as ETH ADA XLM and so on...!
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 01:11:01 AM
I am not going to say I lose faith totally on the market, I sold out all BTC, ETH last months, and will wait to see how it goes with the regulations and market.

I joined over 10 ICO last year, like MedicalChain, Dfinity, Rentberry, Wepower, I have to admit, none of these bring me profits, for BERRY I lost 80% once it was listed on exchange...

However, if you are interested in the blockchain projects that have the most potential I would say would be these 5, I studed more on the projects, and they are promising and listed on ICORating, ICO Drops with high scores:

1. BitTorrent
2. Marconi Protocol
3. Historia
4. StarkWare
5. Oasis Labs
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
January 29, 2019, 04:49:35 AM
It is necessary to buy Bitcoin, in my opinion. You make a choice among altcoins, that's right, because your crypto portfolio needs to be diversified. But now that the bitcoin price is at the bottom, it's a great chance to buy BTC and keep holding.
wait bit later and you will see bitcoin price hit around $2000.maybe at this time negative sentiment still controll the market and downside still could happen in next few weeks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
January 29, 2019, 04:36:44 AM
It is necessary to buy Bitcoin, in my opinion. You make a choice among altcoins, that's right, because your crypto portfolio needs to be diversified. But now that the bitcoin price is at the bottom, it's a great chance to buy BTC and keep holding.
Activity: 434
January 29, 2019, 04:29:32 AM
Now the market is still bad, you really want to do it and buy lots of coins, hopefully the market will really recover. In my opinion, you choose between what you mention because if something bad happens you don't lose big. indeed today the price of lots of coins is low so this is the right time to buy but be careful and think first hopefully it is not a misstep.
January 29, 2019, 03:55:37 AM
What do you mean? Tell me more about your risks. How do you accept it? Are you risky or conservative investor? Are you short term or long term holder? Take both top 20 and low cap altcoins!
Activity: 574
January 29, 2019, 03:22:53 AM
By itself, eth will be higher in price, and with such altcoins my preference is waves. Like many, I hope a very undervalued coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 03:18:17 AM
Check out BNB and Trone. After last tokensale on binance launchpad both crypto currencies lost in value and it is a good opportunity. Also check out Fantom. Today they have unlock, so price should be lower and it is also opportunity
Activity: 244
January 29, 2019, 02:44:43 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

No the market is dropping again if you look at & days total market cap chart https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/, although the trading volumes has been increased but soon there will be huge dump again if any bad news will arise. There will be huge buying opportunity for investors who want to invest fresh money as long term investment & I will be buying following coin each at list 100$ worth
1) Zilliqa
2) TRON
3) EOS
4) ADA
5) NEO
6) XLM
7) SNT
Cool BEAM - Just waiting for buying opportunity currently price is spiked due to hype
9) XRP
10) DGB
Merit: 100
GIGZI
January 29, 2019, 02:18:44 AM
this year my shopping list only buys bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, because this year the three coins will bring me great profits later. and my hope is that in the middle of this year the market can experience major changes
right what you say, because the coin you mentioned is a group of coins that are still potentially pumped, and it can be said that it is a coin with a safe zone investment, because it has a reputation
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
January 29, 2019, 01:50:47 AM
I will buy some of the more popular item tokens in 2018, although the current price is very low, but I believe their long-term value.
Activity: 471
January 28, 2019, 11:44:28 PM
This bear market makes it lazy to look for investment, so in this period I only decided to have 2 coins, namely Etherum and Ripple.
do not easily give up and buy lots of Altcoins, you buy coins and invest so that in the future if the market improves you will get big profits because there are more opportunities. but it is natural that in the current situation many people are lazy and afraid to do many activities, because Crypto is not smart at this time. hopefully it will change quickly so that it can carry out various activities.
Pages:
Jump to: