Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 6. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
February 18, 2019, 04:08:19 PM
Bought some OMG, WAN and NEO.

As well few days ago bought a bit of ETH with fiat + 20% in few days. Good done!  Grin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
February 18, 2019, 03:58:39 PM
if I just look for tokens that look promising, I see some that look interesting and the price exceeds the ICO price and have already been trading, I want to try looking for ICO or something else but I have not yet registered to exchange because I want to see the development
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 10:44:28 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
There are many opportunities that we should not waste in this bear market. We can buy many profitable altcoins at cheap prices. They say that the market is like a mall that having big sale so we should not waste this moment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 10:37:49 AM
Everything is very simple. You need to buy coins from the top 20 and that's it. Usually at the top of the list are the most promising assets. It's time to buy the market seems to unfold.
Activity: 616
February 18, 2019, 10:27:23 AM
I still maintain the doge coin, because this coin is still very stable and produces a lot of profits even though crypto is experiencing a decline.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 10:07:57 AM
i am accumulating constantly:

RPM (RepMe): the "linkedin of crypto", marketcap at around 600k atm

BLXS (Blockscart): ecommerce platform will launch in march and they passed compliance and checks by a legal team (bettertokens)
and the asset will now be qualified in the Waves exchange! marketcap only 300k

KUBO: own exchange upcoming AND big partnership with StJude Children's Research Hospital (450k followers on twitter, 2.3 mill on FB)... will serve as a gateway to allowing people to donate with transparency, tractability and consensus via blockchain.

#dyor
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 18, 2019, 06:44:24 AM
the market has started to grow and hopefully it will increase and continue to increase, but it's not too late you can still buy coins that you like but that have potential.
before the market recovers and prices rise high you must buy immediately, so you are not late.
because maybe this year the market will go up high and we can get big results, so you choose high-quality coins so that the coins you choose can grow fast.
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
February 18, 2019, 05:01:37 AM
2019 would be a very good year for Cryptocurrencies and the best coins/tokens you could possibly purchase are those with already working products, as for me my aim is to purchase tokens of platforms that gives dividends for holding tokens, that way I can hodl and still be earning.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 04:59:35 AM
I see you chose NEO as one of the coins that you hope to buy and hold for long term, I see a lot of criticism directed towards this coin in recent times, some even went ahead to say that it is not truly decentralised, I don't know if these accusations are true.
Activity: 46
February 18, 2019, 04:54:24 AM
I'll buy ETH more. And will buy MVL, TTC, Monero.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 18, 2019, 04:26:28 AM
There are so many top projects which have dropped more than 95% with so high volume! Take a look at QTUM - the everyday volume more than market cap. There are many other projects which worth attention like ADA, EOS, ETH, NEM, Tezos.
This is not the first time I've seen QTUM purchase recommendations.
The project is promising, but since I started to follow the coin, it always falls in price.
sad indeed, you invest but don't have strong analysis so you always follow bad things. for example, as you are talking about coins that always go down, you should always be careful before you start investing in crypto
You think in vain. In the first I closely follow the announcements in the telegram. Secondly, I read their thread here on the forum. And I did not start buying right away, but in stages. By the way, who cares about this coin, here is the latest news https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases/tag/mainnet-ignition-v0.17.1
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 17, 2019, 05:46:46 PM
There are so many top projects which have dropped more than 95% with so high volume! Take a look at QTUM - the everyday volume more than market cap. There are many other projects which worth attention like ADA, EOS, ETH, NEM, Tezos.
The project is promising, but since I started to follow the coin, it always falls in price.
sad indeed, you invest but don't have strong analysis so you always follow bad things. for example, as you are talking about coins that always go down, you should always be careful before you start investing in crypto
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
February 17, 2019, 05:41:29 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
February 17, 2019, 05:05:24 PM
I think that Ethereum will be a good purchase this year. Also good coins to buy are Bitcoin and NEO. I think these 3 coins will show good growth this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 03:35:06 PM
There is a huge amount of coins that can be purchased and which will soar, for example izichain, rockz look at them too, there are prospects.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 16, 2019, 10:04:52 AM
well for me i will go for QKC, WAVES, BNB, XRP, most probably quarkchain
quarkchain mainnet about to come , wallet release already, listing in some good exchanges, so doing some hard work quarkchain team, i like it!
Binance Coin (BNB) I have just looked at the stock exchange, of course there is potential in this coin, but one should not expect growth from it for a year above the cost of etherium.
Sure, BNB is the best altcoin in 2019 so we can invest, In the last 1 month BNB price has increased by more than 100% and it will continue to increase in the future, Most people choose choose ETH for investment but for me ETH should not invest in 2019
Activity: 322
February 16, 2019, 06:03:12 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
Now I prefer to invest a little less in projects than I did before. To date, I prefer to keep in my portfolio only those coins that are included in the top 8 coins. For example, in the last couple of months I bought Stellar, Ripple and periodically buy Ethereum. In the priority for the near future I should buy Bitcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
February 16, 2019, 05:50:44 AM
Old coins need to be respected, but I think now still need to watch the new projects, there are large ones that are preparing to launch such as IOST, and there are those who only plan to conduct ICO.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 16, 2019, 05:32:38 AM
What do you think about grin coin?
I wanted to buy it, I didn't and it dropped its value. Some says it is new bitcoin. This will be my shopping list for this year, I am thinking to buy it.

I see that grin coin is doing a great job . many users here are now speculating its price .  many want to mine it .

In my case i wont buy grin for now not because i dont trust it but because i dont have a good capital today  . id rather save up and wait for more news about grin if it can really compete with bitcoin but im not loosing my faith with btc either .

I will always be a die hard fan and user of btc  .
copper member
Activity: 84
February 16, 2019, 05:26:35 AM
I, like most people, trust Ethereum. But I am also very interested in the Dogogin coin. It costs little now, but it has potential, it has been established and developed for a long time.

You trust Ethereum? Your investment feelings should revolve around the fact that smart contracts have serious use-value.

Dogecoin has the valuable ability to get pump and dumped and not buy things or be useful in any utilitarian way.
Pages:
Jump to: