Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 11. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 28, 2019, 10:26:47 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
It seems i got a little disagree with you, cause lately the market still going red. I think we still need to be a little more patient to wait for the market to really recover so there won't be some regret for the people if they purchase the coins and then it suddenly dropping again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
January 28, 2019, 09:20:50 PM
This bear market makes it lazy to look for investment, so in this period I only decided to have 2 coins, namely Etherum and Ripple.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 04:38:22 PM
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is necessary when the market is at the bottom, but so far we have not reached it and although we all expect that it will happen in 2019, but suddenly it will not happen!
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
January 27, 2019, 04:19:52 PM
You have a great set of cryptocurrencies and I think it is very promising and will bring great profits. I would add to your list the EOS, TRON and ZIL.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
January 27, 2019, 04:12:16 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

In my honest opinion which is based on both technical and fundamental analysis we have not found our bottom yet. As for the shopping list I'm definitely going for STRAT, SHIP, MCO and maybe some ETH. Good luck in the store!  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

Of course Bitcoin. The price dropped too much. this is a good chance.
Not only bitcoin price has fallen, a lot of good altcoins price has fallen and I think they can take for example eth and eos
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 26, 2019, 06:50:21 PM
I think that it is too early to talk about the choice of coins in which it will be necessary to invest in order to make a profit in the long term. It all depends on how the market falls and how exactly each of the coins will fall greatly. But it is worth investing 100% in Bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
January 26, 2019, 02:41:28 PM
The hardest choice is what coins to buy so as not to be mistaken with the choice, I would take my opinion:  Ethereum, nano, icon, binance, bmx. I do not think that this is the best option, but this is my choice.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 26, 2019, 02:36:41 PM
I think LTC will be one of the most talked about coin in the 1st half of 2019 due to the halving. Most seems to predict that LTC will really go on a run such that we look at its prices right now and kick ourselves that we did not buy when it was around 30 dollars. The timing still seems a bit early for me. But it is still something to think about.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 25, 2019, 12:09:36 AM
Now we are in the bear market and the market price is very low, maybe this is the time we buy the coin to hold. For me, I only focus on bitcoin and ethereum, especially ethereum
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 11:38:39 PM

Of course Bitcoin. The price dropped too much. this is a good chance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 24, 2019, 11:09:10 PM
this year my shopping list only buys bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin, because this year the three coins will bring me great profits later. and my hope is that in the middle of this year the market can experience major changes
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 24, 2019, 10:51:01 PM
Definitely if bitcoin starts to grow, the whole altcoin market will start to grow. This is an indisputable fact, I think many will agree with me. Therefore, I believe that it is necessary to pay attention to investments in reliable altcoins. I chose ETH/BCH/OMG/WAVES and others, all known coins.
Activity: 588
January 24, 2019, 10:18:55 PM
For this year's shopping list, he will focus more on investing in the 10 best Coinmarketcap coins. Like Bitcoin, XRP, ETH, EOS, BCH, and LTC all of these coins I think have the potential for now and in the future. And I also did not invest in the ICO project because I still had big risks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 24, 2019, 10:13:16 PM
i'm really interested in MOAC especially knowing they plan to keep announcing dapps this year
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Trader
January 24, 2019, 10:04:15 PM
This year I planed I will buy ETH. Now eth price very low 115$ = 1 ETH only, so I will buy ETH. Hope Eth price back to high after some month. So it's time to buy ETH.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 24, 2019, 10:00:28 PM
I am still the same as the previous investment, namely Ether, Ripple, and Abyss. based on an experience in previous years, and I think it will likely happen again this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
January 24, 2019, 09:53:40 PM
for now, I will only see the progress of all altcoins first, because with conditions that are
not too profitable in 2018, hopefully this year will be better than last year.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
January 24, 2019, 09:47:18 PM
When the market is bottomed out and bearish sentiment persists it is the best time to buy and currently it should be close to the bottom if not there already, and once again the market is showing some signs of stabilizing following brief consolidation but there's still insufficient new capital entering at present to lift prices further so grab all the major assets as cheaply as you can and simply be patient until renewed activity resumes
Activity: 310
January 23, 2019, 12:36:34 PM
Everything that you can grab is my shopping list  Grin I could have not even imagine that we would get such an outstanding opportunity to buy a lot of tokens at such funny prices. Buy more guys, because we won't return to such prices.
Pages:
Jump to: