Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 8. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 03:38:27 PM
I think the best coin buy at the moment is Ethereum. I cannot understand the market situation, because Ethereum has a lot of great announcements for the upcoming year, but it is still very and very oversold.
Yes, ETHERIUM is one of the first coins in which it is worth investing, just the price is still frozen until the coin is updated and the price goes up.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 03:02:43 PM
I think the best coin buy at the moment is Ethereum. I cannot understand the market situation, because Ethereum has a lot of great announcements for the upcoming year, but it is still very and very oversold.
February 05, 2019, 02:57:31 PM
well for me i will go for QKC, WAVES, BNB, XRP, most probably quarkchain
quarkchain mainnet about to come , wallet release already, listing in some good exchanges, so doing some hard work quarkchain team, i like it!
Binance Coin (BNB) I have just looked at the stock exchange, of course there is potential in this coin, but one should not expect growth from it for a year above the cost of etherium.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 03, 2019, 09:19:15 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

Your choices are quite good and reasonable to hold for long time. I am waiting ETH completes their update progress and buy it at the price below 100 USD
Activity: 420
February 03, 2019, 08:40:15 AM
I think Etherum and Ripple are the ideal for 2019. If you see no significant increase, at least there won't be a sharp decline like last year. I think bitcoin is good too.
Well, at first I would look at bitcoin and not at altcoins , because the further development and growth of coins depends on bitcoin , but I would also take these coins and neo and etc
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 03, 2019, 08:37:44 AM
Most likely the other day I will buy a little bit of ETH, so to speak reserve before the fork. As for the entire distance(2019), I do not see any sense in planning so far. Things can change very quickly.
Activity: 531
February 03, 2019, 08:34:35 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

Well here's my 2019 shopping list for long term holdings: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), TRON (TRX), Stellar (XLM), Waves (WAVES).
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 03, 2019, 08:30:33 AM

For me, if ever I have a spare capital for the bear-market shopping list I would still buy altcoins that are on the top of the market cap since it is the list of altcoins that are greatly affected during the bull-market. I think those are one of the best investment to make.
February 03, 2019, 08:27:30 AM
Even in the coin, you can invest this coin chx it gives out not bad indicators from the moment of entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 256
February 03, 2019, 02:38:48 AM
I still believe in coin eth, which will increase in price, but I still believe that with some coins which can later rise like hubrisone, izx, eosex, I will continue to hold the coins that I have, although not many, will not rush to sell them.
let's keep the coin price by not selling it first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 03, 2019, 01:57:03 AM
I think Etherum and Ripple are the ideal for 2019. If you see no significant increase, at least there won't be a sharp decline like last year. I think bitcoin is good too.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 02, 2019, 09:31:43 AM
Don't call investing a form of shopping list. Sounds totally weird man. By the way, how did you know this is the bottom most point of the dip? We might see further more dipping of the price. As time goes, all we are seeing is the price falling more and more. From $3,800 USD to $3,700 and so on with current price reaching $3,450 USD. With this downfall trend, holding for a short term would be quite risky. Would rather suggest you to do day trading instead of investing.
February 02, 2019, 09:23:16 AM
No more buy for now, already in big loss, just want to hold all coins, no selling, and no plan to invest in any coins this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 02, 2019, 09:19:00 AM
Now the market will be in a bear market.And we still don't know when the market will recover.Maybe we still have to wait a long time.But I hope that I can buy some potential coins at a low price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
MoonDeFi
February 02, 2019, 09:02:54 AM
in 2019 I prefer ETH, Bitcoin and BNB as a shopping list this year, those three tokens I think are the most influential coins in the world of cryptocurrency, I advise you to buy several BNBs as reasonably priced tokens and tokens are tokens from top number 1 exchanges in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 09:00:50 AM
well for me i will go for QKC, WAVES, BNB, XRP, most probably quarkchain
quarkchain mainnet about to come , wallet release already, listing in some good exchanges, so doing some hard work quarkchain team, i like it!
February 02, 2019, 08:55:40 AM
to date, I have 7 projects that I want to buy on my cryptocurrency wallet and I'm waiting for the price reduction, because according to my forecasts, the market still has to sink, after that I will make a purchase, perhaps if the market falls and very low I will invest a lot of money in the first 10 coins on coinmarketcap
My friend should not rely only on the top 10 with coinmarketcap, I would not advise just to look at it as the market for cryptocurrency can quickly change.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
February 01, 2019, 03:44:56 PM
Yes, I will go with ETH. I do more trust on ETH as compared to other altcoins. And now all the token are ERC 20 and because of that the ETH has the ability to grow tremendously in the upcoming period of time.
Activity: 504
January 31, 2019, 07:58:00 PM
to date, I have 7 projects that I want to buy on my cryptocurrency wallet and I'm waiting for the price reduction, because according to my forecasts, the market still has to sink, after that I will make a purchase, perhaps if the market falls and very low I will invest a lot of money in the first 10 coins on coinmarketcap
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
January 31, 2019, 06:57:47 PM
I think the Bearish market isn't finished and even continues to decline, from this speculation it seems we can't guess the recovery is happening. Based on our own path, we can buy high quality Altcoin to hold it in the future or until the Bearish market ends, ETH, XRP, EOS, BCH may be suitable for me to buy because they are strong and strong.

Quality altcoins are still the best to hodl. At least they already proved something for themselves. So they will not be easily wreck by the situation of the market, bear or bull, they will stay.
Pages:
Jump to: