Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 13. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 23, 2019, 02:39:48 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
And also it is worth considering stellar, lisk, Monero and Litecoin. This complete list should really make a good profit and cover all costs as soon as possible.
Activity: 97
Merit: 20
January 23, 2019, 02:13:05 AM
Shop all the major altcoins and blockchain coins . Don't forget the Grin coin.

Good question: where the best exchange to buy Grin? Hotbit, Bitforex, Bibox Huh Hotbit has more volume. That's the best requisite to choose an unknown exchange?
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
January 23, 2019, 01:40:01 AM
Shop all the major altcoins and blockchain coins . Don't forget the Grin coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
January 22, 2019, 11:55:24 PM

I'm going to take Ethereum. I believe Ethereum will make a good rise this year. One of the most important reasons for this is that it will make FORK this year. The other reason is I don't believe in Ethereum. The other option would be NEO. I find NEO's project successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 22, 2019, 11:46:23 PM
I still keep EOS and this will give me an advantage later. For other coins, you can invest in Eth, ADA, Monero, Dash, and LTC.
But all this depends on your views and don't forget bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
January 22, 2019, 10:43:33 PM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

i plan to buy more vechain this year because it is really a long term hodl in my opinion. im gonna add some of eth and walton chain as well. I am a fan of supplychain that's why id go for vechain and waltonchain. everything can happen but im happy to buy those tokens that i mentioned and hodl it till the next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 22, 2019, 10:15:40 PM
some of the coins I buy are the same as what you hold,
like OMG, XRP and ETH coins,
but for OMG about 1-3 months I will release it, because according to predictions the price will rise above 200%.
but for XRP and ETH I hold above 3 Months.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 10:14:51 PM
The end of dropping is not yet finished as we are still experiencing it's spirit. The presence of drops bring panic and fear to crypto community that result to some leave crypto and some chooce not to be active as long as crypto is still struggling. The real end of drops when we can see the rising of bitcoin tremendously. Once bitcoin goes up almost every altcoins go with the flow.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 10:00:59 PM
my shopping list is
- DragonCoin - (short) already TP
- Bitcoin (Long)
- Ontology (Long)
- Ethereum alredy TP (Buy back @ 0.032 (I hope I can get it)
- Ripple (Long)

my most favorite coin is only Ontology
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
January 22, 2019, 09:36:07 PM

Ethereum, ADA, Waves and OMG or NEO is good choice for buying. Thats coin is worth to hold for long term and i think its profitable in near future. Beside that coin, i am buying Wanchain and ICX. Hopely this coin can give me profits for long term
Activity: 196
January 22, 2019, 07:50:14 PM
I do not advise you to buy something at a bear market right now since nothing good will come of it
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 22, 2019, 07:34:55 PM
On the contrary, I feel the market has not returned and the price is still down, it's just that it's a good time to immediately buy quality Altcoin at a low price. We don't know when the bullrun market is coming but I am sure that soon, in my opinion, the coins we have to buy are ETH, XRP, BCH and EOS which have great potential to soar.
indeed I also feel that the market has not recovered, we must take advantage of the market conditions that are experiencing a decline to buy top coins at low prices, the coins you mentioned are indeed worth buying because they have the potential to provide big profits later
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 07:14:12 PM
Now is indeed the right time to increase our investment, because currently there are many coins at low prices. and the coins that I have invested now are Eth, BCH, Riplle, Eos, Litcoin, Tron and Cardano. But not only that, I still have coins other than the coins I mentioned.
Activity: 616
January 22, 2019, 06:55:04 PM
On the contrary, I feel the market has not returned and the price is still down, it's just that it's a good time to immediately buy quality Altcoin at a low price. We don't know when the bullrun market is coming but I am sure that soon, in my opinion, the coins we have to buy are ETH, XRP, BCH and EOS which have great potential to soar.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 22, 2019, 04:01:59 PM
It seems to me that promising coins in 2019 will be Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Certainly their future.
The cryptocurrency market is in constant development and very changeable, but these coins have proven their viability in difficult conditions.
Activity: 518
January 22, 2019, 03:23:20 PM
Ugh, I hate xrp buyers.
Do a bit of research, ripple is a terrible company.
And ADA? Cardano has become a laughing stock in the smart contract platforms category.
They are even worse then eos, at least eos has released its mainnet.
But both are still totally non functional and aren't even close to penetrating the market.

But, I guess I'm being too harsh, to each their own.
And yes, it is a great time to buy.
Last year, I had set my buy in price to btc at $2500.
I decided to go ahead and buy back in when it dropped down to $3200.
I bought up ICON and Polymath.
And some still say that cardano will soar above ethereum, I can not believe it.
Activity: 574
January 19, 2019, 06:56:02 PM
I like your list of coins, as I think about the purchase of coins after the market falls, the only thing that I would like to note that the purchase of NEO is a pretty questionable investment.
Activity: 518
January 19, 2019, 04:48:26 PM
Now we can see very cheap prices for all top altcoins. I think it's suitable to buy altcoins like, XLM, ETH, ADA or EOS. It's not so risky than buying altcoins with small capitalization .

You should not buy EOS because it has a little demand compared with another coin. There was no a lot of people interested using eos platform because it looks so complicated for the majority of us. EOS should be erased from your choices dude.
I would buy a kick, they have some kind of update coming out in the spring and I think there will be a surge in price.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 19, 2019, 02:28:31 PM
I think that in 2019 it is worth starting to invest in cryptocurrencies, but it is too early to do so, as the market is increasingly going to the bottom and I think that all the same Bitcoin will drop to 2000 dollars.

Of course, everything can happen, but I doubt that Bitcoin will fall to 2 thousand. As for the investments, we had the whole 2018 year to do it. Yes, you can buy more cryptocurrencies now, but I have enough altcoins.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 18, 2019, 09:12:13 PM
ETH as much as possible.

Litecoin is still one of my choice.

And the most unforgettable and meme coin of all, Dogecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: