Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 3. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 06:35:39 AM
I plan to get a nice chunk of Atoms (Cosmos) but its current market evaluation and its price are not that attractive for new investors, so I am crossing my fingers that its price will fall below the 2$ zone, which would still be 20x from the ICO price, but it would be well worth it in the long term.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
May 12, 2019, 06:20:18 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, HLS and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?
Nice timing for write this post, I have in mind few of these coins. After Bitcoin rally, i think that we will have altcoin season, which could be great opportunity. Bitcoin dominance is near to years high and it is matter of time when altcoins will regain their dominance, but for that, we need stable or consolidating Bitcoin. Good luck everyone, it is good time to be part of this story.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 12, 2019, 06:09:49 AM
When bitcoin grows all altcoins fall in value relative to it, therefore at least more than 50% of the funds should  be in bitcoins.
now that Bitcoin is going up pretty well and other Altcoin are growing, this is a good thing and might soon become a bull market.
Altcoin has the potential to grow higher so if you want to buy, you have to choose potential coins, because that will affect the results later.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 12, 2019, 05:47:58 AM
I am a bit different from you when it comes to choosing and buying coins. I rather go for lesser known tokens in the hope of reaping much profits. The logic is when you buy already established coins, there is less likely chances for them to increase multiple times in price. But if you buy new coins just hitting exchanges, they have high chances to go up multiple times in price.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
May 12, 2019, 04:45:12 AM
When bitcoin grows all altcoins fall in value relative to it, therefore at least more than 50% of the funds should  be in bitcoins.
Activity: 397
May 12, 2019, 04:45:05 AM
I am agree with you, the cryptocurrency market recovering and it is the right time to invest today. But we should be clever and never invest a coin which is not in Top50 list on coinmarketcap. Otherwise that would be big risks. BTC, ETH, XLM and DOGE coins are my favourite coins, i would recommend you to stay away from Ripple, there are too many question marks about XRP.
Cryptocurrency has entered the bull market, many coins have experienced significant price increases along with the increasing price of bitcoin which is very encouraging. Today the price of bitcoin is USD 7,537, the price of ETH reaches USD 200 and the price of LTC is USD 93.
It is very clear that the increase in altcoin was triggered by an increase in bitcoin so that simultaneously transactions in the crypto market experienced an increase in purchases, so the price also rose. So I suggest buying an altcoin ETH, LTC and BNB.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 12, 2019, 04:21:35 AM
Does NEO still have good potential or I should sell my Neo holdings for Bitcoin/ETH?
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
May 12, 2019, 03:56:22 AM
I have prioritized bitcoin since the market was bearish and now I have seen growth in my portfolio and also I observe a lot that is increasing is the movement of the price of bitcoin and other altcoins does not increase.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 12, 2019, 03:47:53 AM
Cardano, Ethereum, and BitcoinABC are the 3 lists that I have to have, because the three coins have a good history, either the highest price or the chart.
Litecoin can also be an option if you really want to have it for the long term.
Activity: 248
Merit: 112
Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex
May 12, 2019, 03:31:27 AM
ADA, IOTA and ELA are my favs at the moment.

Maybe Quarkchain and holo, but not too sure about them yet
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
April 15, 2019, 05:08:44 PM
I am agree with you, the cryptocurrency market recovering and it is the right time to invest today. But we should be clever and never invest a coin which is not in Top50 list on coinmarketcap. Otherwise that would be big risks. BTC, ETH, XLM and DOGE coins are my favourite coins, i would recommend you to stay away from Ripple, there are too many question marks about XRP.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 05:04:58 PM
On ETH i also invest, but i preffer more to get bitcoin and hold if possible, but there can be more option to choose and always invest only money that afford to lose.
if my capital is enough, I will also buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the best coin but unfortunately Bitcoin is still too high for me so I buy coins that are not far from Bitcoin, ETH and XRP.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 15, 2019, 04:09:23 PM
On ETH i also invest, but i preffer more to get bitcoin and hold if possible, but there can be more option to choose and always invest only money that afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
April 15, 2019, 07:01:47 AM
NRG, ETC(i'm mining the hell out of this one)ETH and HLS for me
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 08, 2019, 05:03:50 PM
I have enough coins and I don't want to exceed my budget. But if I had the possibility, I would have liked to buy BNB and I wish I could have realized this rise beforehand.

In this way, BNB will reach a good price by the end of the year. The price will increase further as Binance continues to be the number one exchange. But I doubt what a good reason this is. Because in the first mistake of Binance, the price will also decrease.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
March 08, 2019, 05:00:51 PM
I have prepared a long time to buy coins when the coin falls. I have bought several coins with the amount of 2000 usd. I divided it into 3 coins, namely ETH, EOS, and XRP. I bought EOS and XRP with a greater amount than ETH. Because the current price is relatively cheap.
I also bought these coins, but Ripple has only 10% of the total Bank. I plan in the future to raise this indicator to 30%.

Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 08, 2019, 04:56:51 PM
I have enough coins and I don't want to exceed my budget. But if I had the possibility, I would have liked to buy BNB and I wish I could have realized this rise beforehand.
Activity: 476
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
March 08, 2019, 04:50:04 PM
I'm trying to increase the amount of altcoins in my hand. If the bull season comes, they will be the biggest increase. That's why I'm already preparing.
Activity: 411
March 08, 2019, 04:38:02 PM
I have prepared a long time to buy coins when the coin falls. I have bought several coins with the amount of 2000 usd. I divided it into 3 coins, namely ETH, EOS, and XRP. I bought EOS and XRP with a greater amount than ETH. Because the current price is relatively cheap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 03, 2019, 05:50:27 PM
I invest in projects that in my opinion will become very popular in the future. These projects: Cardano, iEx.ec, QKC, Waves. I also watch Bancor and 0x.
Pages:
Jump to: