Pages:
Author

Topic: 215 posts merited (by me) in just over 3 minutes–What’s got over me? (v 44.0) - page 2. (Read 3339 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 418
I'm just wondering, how are all these glories not reaching me.
What I'm I missing out.
Never thought sure a thing is happening here.
Well, nice one DdrmDdrm

His merit spree has some criteria which he already mentioned in his thread. Back in old days, he spree merits which post has got several merits from other members. But in recent days, he spread merits which posts he already merited before. So, if you did not receive any merits from DdmrDdmr, you won't get merit from his merit spree in the future if he uses the same criteria again. I would suggest you not be desperate to get merit. Be active and post constructively and if DdmrDdmr sees any of your constructive posts that is worth merit, you will get it.

I thought about it and is true is just that this is the First time I'm coming across such a thing in this forum, that's why I was surprised so now I know better, I'll continue doing what I normally do before coming here to see this thread... Thanks boss
Activity: 518
Merit: 547
What I'm I missing out.
Never thought sure a thing is happening here.
Well, nice one DdrmDdrm

His merit spree has some criteria which he already mentioned in his thread. Back in old days, he spree merits which post has got several merits from other members. But in recent days, he spread merits which posts he already merited before. So, if you did not receive any merits from DdmrDdmr, you won't get merit from his merit spree in the future if he uses the same criteria again. I would suggest you not be desperate to get merit. Be active and post constructively and if DdmrDdmr sees any of your constructive posts that is worth merit, you will get it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
What I'm I missing out.
Never thought sure a thing is really happening here.
Well, nice one DdrmDdrm
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
Ddmrddmr is well known for this, what amazes me is how he was able to maintain thesame tempo over the years, yet he post and merit users, i think it's no more a difficult task to do by bow since he has been found doing such over years till now, if i could be granted such opportunity to learn from the forum members, he will be among the first set of people I will learn from on how he engage the meriting pattern and extract informations about members close to their ranking pipeline but lacking merits.
Activity: 518
Version 32 - 17/03/2023  (160 posts merited (by me) in just under 3 minutes) -> 323 sMerits
Remerited all my merited posts since my last spree (+ some backlogged pending ones), for non-banned users (from today backwards).

Let's bump it.
I got six merits a few minutes ago and noticed it was DdmrDdmr's Merit attack.
I had a question about it. But it seems like you already answered in the OP. I was going to ask about the criteria for sending merits. I found this thread from another thread by fillippone. Thought, why not bump it up? Veterans may know how you do it. But it would be interesting for beginners to see the logs.
Breaking news.

***Merit spree Detected!!***

@ddmrddmr is on a massive spree!
Activity: 784
Merit: 615
Definitely this is the final proof @ddmrddmr is not human.

I think I have figured it out how DdmrDdmr's merit spree works....

How we normal human work... for example go to our watch list or go to our favorite section, read the post if you like, click the merit button merit and move on.... DdmrDdmr no...
But indeed if you see this is true look at how much time it took him to read it all and on the other hand I admit his hands are really fast even if he bookmarked first but clicking in a split second is clearly incomparable, I seem to be slapped with my laziness in reading when looking at this.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
What better way to find out about Ddmrddmr then to ask another bot and see if they know each other? That's what I thought. Grin Unfortunately, my attempt ended unsuccessfully and I ended up violating a human-bot sexual harassment rule instead. I wonder if a bot can sue you for sexual harassment? I hope not. Tongue   

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
With all the AI talk of late, we can congratulate ourselves that we have a mix of AI and human on the forum like him, LMAO.

I have been trying to add up the total merits sent by him yesterday because I think he sent more than usual. I have tried to use the filter on bpip.org, but I get an error, I will contact the bpip.org team to see.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I'm sure he maintains separate lists for 1 merit, 2 merit, 3 merit and so on...

I'm also afraid what other lists he might have?

Ddmrddmr goes through all the merited posts by him in recent times though I have received 1 merit from him today on a post from July 2022, more than 5 months ago he merited in that post for the first time.
It's not an easy task to send more than 30 merits in a minute unless someone is using some custom script, which is the case here I think. He is using a custom script to collect the merited post and open the merit page in a new tab with auto-filled 1/2/3 etc merit.
After that, click on send and Ctrl + W which helps him to send more than 30 merits on average in a minute. I can't imagine anything else lol.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
He will carefully read the post and will note down the merit worthy posts but he won't merit them yet.

He's making / keeping a list and checking it twice........, etc. etc. etc....

....that red-suited lil fatty....   

Just like fillippone already said..

Second reason is how fat he can merit......
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

How we normal human work... for example go to our watch list or go to our favorite section, read the post if you like, click the merit button merit and move on.... DdmrDdmr no...

Giving a merit for @ddmrddmr is not a simple feat. I am sure that he has a long procedure so that he can quickly find his merited post since the last spree!
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

He will carefully read the post and will note down the merit worthy posts but he won't merit them yet.

Save the post id or URL in a list and wait for the action

When list grows to certain height fire the merit spree script Cheesy

I'm sure he maintains separate lists for 1 merit, 2 merit, 3 merit and so on...

I'm also afraid what other lists he might have?

legendary
This push another evidence in theory of him being non human entity when it comes to merit sprees and this one was really fast and miss being part of this one otherwise I would have noticed that there were additional merits drop on my previous post by @DdmrDdmr but it's fine next time.

First evidence was his name. How can a human being called ddmrddmr? Sure, there are a lot of weird names around, but really I cannot see anyone calling his son ddmrddmr.

Second reason is how fast he can merit. I have the proof because on my meriting threads I succeed meriting 100 posts maybe in a couple of weeks. So, also his meriting habits is not human either.

So those two evidences points for sure toward an merit-dispensing AI is browsing the forum.

Edit: I edited out a funny typo, which is, by the way, secured by JJG in the following posts.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
This push another evidence in theory of him being non human entity when it comes to merit sprees and this one was really fast and miss being part of this one otherwise I would have noticed that there were additional merits drop on my previous post by @DdmrDdmr but it's fine next time.

But giving out merits at this speed is really worth appreciating as you see it's 1.21 seeing from your track record and meriting 129 users at this place is out of mind.This makes me believe next time your charts are going to record some graphical representation of his merit spree if he push further  Cheesy

But thanks to you also @fillippone for keeping his merit spree analysis and providing us with these charts Although I also see his merit thread for updates.
legendary
Hey @ddmrddmr, doing my usual analysis of your merit spree, I noticed how this one har the particularity of having an unusually high number of merits/sec and TX/sec:

does it means we can push some further?
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
Good to see this act of kindness from you @ddmrddmr, the last merit time I benefited from it and I was wondering about the bucks of xmerit you have got to rain it all on most members here. Truth be told I think you are a good human maybe not to everyone here but to those who loves and understand what it means to be good. Happy to witness another day like today and you made so many smile specially.

This is exactly the same praises that anyone would outrightly give to this insane cycler 😚 as being an -- "outrageous" sounds a lil weird yunno ☺️ -- benevolent giver; how he does his job profusely makes me wanna change my mind when I Said otherwise in a thread 'bout merit sources, 'em being paid for their job well-done, which I have almost, incompletely.
DMR has created an impact that's marveled merit sources like himself, isn't he Worth the time to celebrate? Yeah? He is. He's got limits and has boundaries to post he merits; I've checked his history and I realized, him, giving out merits massively isn't just a rough circulation to get recognized -- sorta like what the thread's created for -- No! He sticks to his meriting habits and that's done a whole good for 'em merits and the circulatory system as well. Kudos buddy!!!

Sandra 💇
Activity: 798
Leo is resting.
Good to see this act of kindness from you @ddmrddmr, the last merit time I benefited from it and I was wondering about the bucks of xmerit you have got to rain it all on most members here. Truth be told I think you are a good human maybe not to everyone here but to those who loves and understand what it means to be good. Happy to witness another day like today and you made so many smile specially.
legendary
Another day, another @ddmrddmr merit spree.
This is the kind of event that make me realize how big this community is.
Everyone doing their best to make this community grow, everyone with his own personal touch.
Of course I reviewed your spree in my semi-serious thread!
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
Version 25 - 11/09/2022 (1279 posts merited (by me) in just over 21 minutes) -> 1279 sMerits

Glad to say, I got 5 merit from you in your today's secret mission, haha.
Activity: 280
Merit: 259
https://bitcoincleanup.com #EndTheFUD
Version 25 - 11/09/2022 (1279 posts merited (by me) in just over 21 minutes) -> 1279 sMerits
Merited all posts that:
- I have not merited before.
- Have received merits from at least five different people since april 2022.
The goal is to merit post I have either ignored or not come across in boards I do not visit, and that others seem to deem merit worthy, allowing me to unload a bunch of sMerits in the process.

This was the biggest operation by Mr. DdmrDdmr so far. I was one of the lucky people who received two merits from your latest operation.
I just came here from fillippone's thread [FUN] Is DdmrDdmr even human?. I saw that thread before. But, I didn't know you have this thread already and you explained about all your past operations too. Anyways, Thank you and Congrats!
Pages:
Jump to: