Pages:
Author

Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!! - page 12. (Read 26298 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
I have a tracking number, so *something* is being sent to me, for what it's worth.
The *something* is a JTminer. Can't wait for your review.   Smiley
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
I have a tracking number, so *something* is being sent to me, for what it's worth.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
*gets the popcorn*

Grin
The presentation is very successful. No one on the spot doubt the existence of our JTminer with pictures and video. Wait to see what can be posted...

10. We will give a production presentation in next Weds. day (Shanghai time), and one thing is for sure, those sample units you received never went longer period of testing. Neither some parts on their board are up to the standards you like to see, so I have to say "Good luck".

Wait for the news...

Giorgio,please clarify in legal term:

Does Innosilicon have right to sell the chips or not?

+1
Activity: 84
If you check the news http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=863, you should know bitmine is just in co-operation with some Chinese company. They just bought the chip from the Chinese company and name it as "Coincraft A1" chip. The Chinese company can also sell the A1 chip. They can call it any name they want like "ABC A1" chip. So the question comes: Does the "Coincraft A1" chip means "A1" chip?I don't think so. This is something like Mcdonalds can make their hamburger and KFC can make their own too.

We do NOT buy chips from bitmine and have no business with them.

From that link:
Designed from scratch, Bitmine’s Coincraft A1 is a third generation Bitcoin Mining IC developed by Bitmine in co-operation with a team of expert engineers from Innosilicon.

Doesn't say bitmine bought the chip from a Chinese company.

I'm assuming that the R&D funds came from bitmine and it's customers and that Innosilicon was contracted by bitmine for R&D, ergo, bitmine retains IP rights of the A1 chip. Unless the use of the A1 chip in these Chinese 28nm miners has been authorised by bitmine, what we're seeing here is corporate theft and entities being in possession of or receiving these miners, liable for a criminal offence.

Precisely, we are the owner of the IP inside the A1 chip and the major contributor to the know-how of the inner workings that led to its development. We are aware of things like the one happening here and we even made a press release news concerning this matter:

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5178

Whoever purchases these does that on its own risk and may be liable in its own country since we hold IP on that.

Yes, that's China.

Giorgio,please clarify in legal term:

Does Innosilicon have right to sell the chips or not?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
If you check the news http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=863, you should know bitmine is just in co-operation with some Chinese company. They just bought the chip from the Chinese company and name it as "Coincraft A1" chip. The Chinese company can also sell the A1 chip. They can call it any name they want like "ABC A1" chip. So the question comes: Does the "Coincraft A1" chip means "A1" chip?I don't think so. This is something like Mcdonalds can make their hamburger and KFC can make their own too.

From that link:
Designed from scratch, Bitmine’s Coincraft A1 is a third generation Bitcoin Mining IC developed by Bitmine in co-operation with a team of expert engineers from Innosilicon.

I'm assuming that the R&D funds came from bitmine and it's customers and that Innosilicon was contracted by bitmine for R&D, ergo, bitmine retains IP rights of the A1 chip. Unless the use of the A1 chip in these Chinese 28nm miners has been authorised by bitmine, what we're seeing here is corporate theft and entities being in possession of or receiving these miners, liable for a criminal offence.

Precisely, we are the owner of the IP inside the A1 chip and the major contributor to the know-how of the inner workings that led to its development. We are aware of things like the one happening here and we even made a press release news concerning this matter:

http://bitmine.ch/?p=5178

Whoever purchases these does that on its own risk and may be liable in its own country since we hold IP on that.

Yes, that's China.

Yes, that is China.

But China happens to have working 1TH miners and you guys don't yet.

So either they are better manufacturers than you are or you already have the miners ready and you are mining with them.

So?
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
And the plot thickens why there is a "secret" that can't be told!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
Hi, I am seeing these available elsewhere online and they are selling from stock and have test images up showing stability at 1TH. Are you selling these to other suppliers in China at all? And have you decided on a price yet?

Thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
That's a mighty big assumption that you are basing your ergo on. Just because they worked with Innosilicon, doesn't necessarily mean they own the rights to the chip.

Not really, you'd think with all the preorder - and possibly their own - money bitmine at least got the IP rights for the chips.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I'm in berkeley, CA.  I'd be happy to come look at the miner and post video/pictures to validate your claims if you want.
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Is there anyone other than bobsag3 that has verified the existence of these devices ?

I'm very interested in acquiring one, have been speaking with seeksilence in PM's to order one, but my gut is telling me to exercise restraint for the time being and not buy one before more members verify these things; I don't want to be a Guinea Pig and take the risk right now - Have been burned too many times in the past.

Where are you in States? I already have a system sent out to me and it will arrive within days. But I am in SF, CA.

I thought you were based in China or live here in the states and travel back and fourth?
Activity: 84
Is there anyone other than bobsag3 that has verified the existence of these devices ?

I'm very interested in acquiring one, have been speaking with seeksilence in PM's to order one, but my gut is telling me to exercise restraint for the time being and not buy one before more members verify these things; I don't want to be a Guinea Pig and take the risk right now - Have been burned too many times in the past.

Where are you in States? I already have a system sent out to me and it will arrive within days. But I am in SF, CA.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow

11. ......  the max our system can go is around 1.3T.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I got Satoshi's avatar!
That's a mighty big assumption that you are basing your ergo on. Just because they worked with Innosilicon, doesn't necessarily mean they own the rights to the chip.
Item 1 says something about the chips.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5467967

1. The chips out of Foundry at last Dec. 28, and our sample system came out at Jan, 5.

@QuestionTime: You seems to have all the wrong assumptions. Please make sure your assumptions are true before you draw any conclusion.  Bitmine doesn't say it doesn't buy the chip from a Chinese company either. There are two possibilities and seems you do not know the truth. All your statements are based on your biased assumption.

We do not have any legal issue with other company.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

From that link:

All time total payout: 299.36045335 BTC + 1.73293584 BTC    (Unpaid Balance)
Note: Ten miners added.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78
Pages:
Jump to: