Pages:
Author

Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!! - page 14. (Read 26298 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Why do you speak in riddles and or stories.  This is not Family Feud where we just have to guess the top 10 answers for your company.

You have no 1TH in the public according to your post.  You said it yourself there are no demo units shipped yet.

So here is a clue:
1. If you consider your datacenter as public then you guys are behind KNC running 6 Modules per controller in their datacenter, Hashfast and plenty of others.
2. You run 4 boards per box so nothing to revolutionary on design.
3. You blatantly have posted pictures with boards that have the A1 logo on the chips.
4. You speak in riddles
5. Nobody cares about your Hollywood story esp if they are buying 15-20k in miners.  Sadly even the huge scams have at least some info.
6. There are no secret ninjas that can look at your PCB and steal the design by just a picture.

I was very interested in becoming a reseller but no information other than cost and bank wire come out!

Just food for thought...
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
I've been speaking with Winston from JT and I did give my concerns about the questions not being answered as well as the fact others have these miners with a different name.

Before someone bank wires you money it is hard to justify exactly what is going on.  Not that it is a scam but more so we have no clue if we are buying a clone of a clone.

There are a few clues:
1. We are the first to put 60T miners in public. No one else did this before us.
   From the view of investment, before you do a mass production, you should test 50-100 miners to optimize your PCB design.
2. We always claim we are the original. It seems no one else has such a claim.
   They copycatted our old design with some defect. The final design is not cloned by others.
3. We do not accept oversea pre-order now. We still wait for the reviews from trustful members.
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
I've been speaking with Winston from JT and I did give my concerns about the questions not being answered as well as the fact others have these miners with a different name.

Before someone bank wires you money it is hard to justify exactly what is going on.  Not that it is a scam but more so we have no clue if we are buying a clone of a clone.
All time total payout: 268.37344283 BTC + Unpaid Balance 16.33623556 BTC
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1swrtyBsp9odruX65upeyubAVSAyggh78
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
so you have stolen the chips with them and built the miners?

not serious man

1. Anyone needs to pay 15 BTCs to bad mouth Bitmine? Seriously.

2. The CoinCraft chip that Bitmine claimed are NOT their products. They buought form a Chinese chip company.
What company, and what chip? We like detailed info, and pictures, you know, post some.

This is how A1looks

And this is from your flicker photo, seems to me that there is A1 written on chips.

Yes, that's A1.
1. @ujka's does not ask question. Just post some misleading information here. Also I made it clear on Post #68: "We do not have any business with bitmine".  So our chips are not from them.
2. Where is the chip from? It is a business secret. We do not want our competitor know this now, it will be disclosed soon.
3. We have made our efforts to contact some trustful members. Our sample units will be sent out soon. We will wait for the reviews to earn enough trust for official oversea sales.
4. The advantage of 1t 28nm JTminers is stable and in mass production.
5. Different people have different views of the future of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is very volatile. Do your own judgement and do a comparison shop. Find one you think has more potential to beat others in ROI.

@ujka  Could you please take your time to read the story? I am really curious about your real purpose here since you have followed our topic for a few days. We have already declared that we have no business with bitmine.

SeekSilence,  
I think many of the forum members are curious about your real purpose here too.  Questions have been asked and you have provided some information; but have not been totally forthcoming.... slowly the story comes out. Why are you evasive concerning UJKA’s questions? Provide a legitimate answer concerning the chips.  Be honest and upfront, none of this story time Bullsh**.  You have to understand that Scams are widespread in Bitcoin right now. So, the more open and transparent you are the quicker the skepticism will disperse. This is business; proof is required. Otherwise you could be one of the most honest people in the world and no one will believe you. And because you have not established trust with potential customers, you will not be successful in business. What’s the hang up with providing a miner to someone for validation and verification of what you claim? The longer you wait, the less palatable your miners will be. Price is too high at this juncture and as time passes it will be increasingly MORE DIFFICULT to get ROI for your miner.  So reasonably, consider this; WHY would one invest in your miner (even if it were the best ever made) if they could not make ROI, much less make a profit?  You boys need to get your act together!

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
@ujka  Could you please take your time to read the story? I am really curious about your real purpose here since you have followed our topic for a few days. We have already declared that we have no business with bitmine.

SeekSilence, 
I think many of the forum members are curious about your real purpose here too.  Questions have been asked and you have provided some information; but have not been totally forthcoming.... slowly the story comes out. Why are you evasive concerning UJKA’s questions? Provide a legitimate answer concerning the chips.  Be honest and upfront, none of this story time Bullsh**.  You have to understand that Scams are widespread in Bitcoin right now. So, the more open and transparent you are the quicker the skepticism will disperse. This is business; proof is required. Otherwise you could be one of the most honest people in the world and no one will believe you. And because you have not established trust with potential customers, you will not be successful in business. What’s the hang up with providing a miner to someone for validation and verification of what you claim? The longer you wait, the less palatable your miners will be. Price is too high at this juncture and as time passes it will be increasingly MORE DIFFICULT to get ROI for your miner.  So reasonably, consider this; WHY would one invest in your miner (even if it were the best ever made) if they could not make ROI, much less make a profit?  You boys need to get your act together!
http://bitmine.ch/?p=5178

WARNING about counterfeit, scam or lower grade A1 ASICs from unauthorized distributors
Posted on February 12, 2014 by Giorgio Massarotto in Coincraft series, News
We received several reports about unauthorized individuals or companies claiming to be selling CoinCraft-based products, please pay extreme attention when purchasing from an unauthorized distributor because most probably they’re a scam or a reseller of lower-grade, non-working or counterfeit ASICs.

To ensure you get only the best quality, guaranteed and supported CoinCraft A1-based products, please make sure to purchase either directly from our website or from one of the Authorized distributors from this updated list page.
http://bitmine.ch/?page_id=5204
Are these coming from same place as asiabtc Jacks miners.

No, he is not our agent. We haven't authorized any distributor yet. We designed the original 1t 28nm JTminer.
Activity: 504
Are these coming from same place as asiabtc Jacks miners.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This 28nm is linked to Bitmine's 28nm CoinCraft A1 Chip.

There are a lot of questions in regards to this and JingTian has yet to respond back to me or ship out a demo unit if he wants me to distribute it for them.

Originally a unit was to be shipped out this week, but I believe that has been paused.

NinjaTech is very interested, however the ball is in JingTian and skyfromwell's hands.  They need to get us a miner.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
All time total payout: 268.37344283 BTC +  6.35602009 BTC (unpaid balance)   
All time total payout: 240.99846704 BTC  +  17.51235106 BTC (unpaid balance)   

The original instead of copycatted miners still run smoothly. We are proud of the performance of our miners. Quality is the first thing we will consider before delivery.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

It's not original Chinese version, just a Google translated one from English to Chinese.

Where there is BTC, there is a rumor. You couldn't verify it. And you don't have time and sufficient information to dig the truth.

Who benefits from the rumor? Who suffers from the rumor?

Activity: 258
Just say you're building miners based on bitmine A1 chip.
A1 sign is visible on chips on the pcb photo you posted.

Then we will ask bitmine.ch if they are in bussiness with you. Things solved.

Did skyfromwell make it clear in his post:
----------------------

2. The CoinCraft chip that Bitmine claimed are NOT their products. They buought form a Chinese chip company.
----------------------

You give the wrong assumption since the answer for your question is always No. Trick does not work. We do not have any business with bitmine.ch. Let me ask you some simple questions: If bitmine.ch had all the chips and could build their own miner, will they sell the chips in the market? Which way is more profitable for them?

what information you have to say the CoinCraft Chips were not from bitmine.ch?

Did skyfromwell make it clear in his post:
----------------------

----------------------

You give the wrong assumption since the answer for your question is always No. Trick does not work. We do not have any business with bitmine.ch. Let me ask you some simple questions: If bitmine.ch had all the chips and could build their own miner, will they sell the chips in the market? Which way is more profitable for them?

Pages:
Jump to: