Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 18. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 03:06:23 AM
If I did have 3 ethereum. I will choose to hodl it. than I invested in the project that are not necessarily obvious ICO success. should I hodl and be patient some time waiting for the price of the ethereum will increase.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:57:35 AM
Hello I have a suggestion project but this one isnt on ICO phase. There are no ICO that will be conducted. By the way they will release their own exchange on October 18, 2018 called TauX. This exchange will let you trade your coin into taucoin which can be mined through harvest leadership board. Actually the exchange will only cater btc but you csn exchange your eth for btc and trade tau. They are using a new consensus prrotocol that allows you to experience faster and much improve transaction processes. The price of taucoin will depend on the investment flow on the 18th. There's a chance it would be cheaper but most holders think of holding since the project has potential and lots of geowth on the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 03:04:14 AM
In principle, there are several ways to multiply your funds, since now many positions in the market have fallen in price tenfold, almost wherever you invest your tokens, you are likely to multiply your funds three times. Well, if you want to participate in a worthwhile ICO, I recommend looking at KIRIK.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-whitelist-kirik-the-semantic-contract-protocol-krk-coin-3374696
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:41:03 AM
If I have 3 ethereum then I will keep it hold until the market price and market situation become strong and constant because now it is the chance of loosing your income is so much because of market conditions no ICO is stable and constant infact many icos are going to be postponed and cancel so wait for better days is a wise decision.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 25, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
Self-confidence is much better than you ask for people's opinions but still hesitant to invest, I suggest if you dare to invest in ICO I have a good ICO project that is PlayGame,this project has received a soft-cap , but if you don't want to invest ICO , it would be better to trade with 3eth can get a decent profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 02:23:14 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
Assuring 3x return isn't a type of ideal investment.

There's no investment even in ICO will guarantee you to have that return. And be careful of investing to ICOs as many of them are becoming obvious as a scam but people are still hooked up with it by thinking it will give tremendous return and exponential profits.

In this kind of situation of investment in ICO's, most of the investors here are getting losses their capital because after ICO the price of it are below in ICO price. 3 ETH is a huge amount of capital you should split your money in different altcoins with a great potential.
by having 3 Ethereum indeed very capable to generate a much larger profit with investment.
 so it is able to count on it being the major coin. Besides the main advantages being indeed Ethereum with investment.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 02:05:16 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

There's no investment even in ICO will guarantee you to have that return. And be careful of investing to ICOs as many of them are becoming obvious as a scam but people are still hooked up with it by thinking it will give tremendous return and exponential profits.

In this kind of situation of investment in ICO's, most of the investors here are getting losses their capital because after ICO the price of it are below in ICO price. 3 ETH is a huge amount of capital you should split your money in different altcoins with a great potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
I think that holding ETH up to the price of $ 700- $ 800 at least until the end of the crypto year will increase, my prediction will increase 2 times the current price.
the very right decision to invest in ETH, great for those who increased the number of ETHs in this month which turned out that the ETH price dropped and they got a low price in starting the investment. the most important thing in investing must be patient and believe prices will grow in order to get profit.
Activity: 448
September 25, 2018, 02:01:59 AM
it's hard to find an ico that can give a 3x return, there's no guarantee you will get and the risk is greater than profit. there are lots of coins that are available and you can get them in various exchanges, it's better you choose them instead of investing in ico.
Activity: 394
September 25, 2018, 01:57:32 AM
I think that holding ETH up to the price of $ 700- $ 800 at least until the end of the crypto year will increase, my prediction will increase 2 times the current price.
Holding ETH is also an investment. As you say the price will double at the end of the year, this is a very good profit. He shouldn't think about where to invest right now because he was investing.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 25, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 01:51:00 AM
I think , if you have 3 eth now you better hold and wait for bull run . Eth all time high is $1400. But if you bought eth now ( ~$200) . It is obvious in near future eth will atleast go up to ( $500 - $600 ). Then you will already receive a 3× return.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 01:46:39 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
September 25, 2018, 01:28:21 AM

There are several undervalued altcoins you can invest into. Like Travelflex Coin that the current price is 0.015$, this coin is a DAG coin with maximum supply of 135 Million Coins and a circulating supply of 79Million coin. Last week they purchased 100 ATM and CDM machines and now waiting for their finalization of the EU license so they can start installing them. I believe and I know that this coin will see at least their ICO price which was 0.34$ by the end of this year.

Play safe, always make research before investing on any project.
Activity: 448
September 25, 2018, 01:21:07 AM
Do not consider investing in any project, the bear market has a strong impact not only on the price of tokens but also on development. Therefore, it is better to wait a certain time for a full understanding of where to move on.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 01:12:44 AM
Do not be in too much of  a hurry to invest, make sure that you are making the right choices, do research into the coins, read about them before picking one. If you are looking for a cheap but very promising coin to invest in then you should turn your attention to doge with a coin like that, you cannot go wrong with it.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 22, 2018, 12:39:10 PM
there are many choices,but what's interesting to me now is EOS. and 3 eth I think more than enough if you want to use it as trading capital But be careful Cool the market is cruel.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
I would not be in a hurry to sell the Ethereum. Now it is very low price. Wait until the Ethereum grows then you can sell.
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
There is no easy way to multiply your investment 3 times within a week. But if you have patience then you can hold it and sold your eth once the price will rise again.

If you will gain profit even thought it is not that big like what you are looking then it's better than gambling your money to other investment that will give you 50/50 return of investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 22, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
My last investment was in XYO. At the moment I got already x3.
At the moment XYO is on high price, but take a look in few days, during drop.

But, do not suggest to invest in ICO at the moment. IMHO - I do not
Pages:
Jump to: