Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 15. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
September 29, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
Exactly, we cannot guarantee if you are investing in ICO and it will return 3x for the profits.
ICO commonly will present the unique projects with different concept. However, when talking about the profits, we cannot know which is best for around that amount. However, every ICO is actually potential. If you can wait for one year at least, you can analyze the legit ICO> It will lead you not only 3x profits but maybe more than 10x. Let's see some examples such as Rubius. It is almost done and you can participate in it. Additionally, when you have those 3ETH, I think you can better prefer some coins from exchange such as EOS and Stellar.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 29, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

If you buy those advices here about ICO recommendations then you’re stupid enough to lose your 3 ethereum,because all they recommending is what they are invested or paid for

I know that you are mature enough to learn about what we’re having about ICO ismore on scammers so when told about where to invest is misleading

Try to find your own project to enter,or better find another profiteering here that wont lead you to failure and losses,since the risk on investing is indeed in cryptocurrency
Activity: 189
September 29, 2018, 12:17:19 AM
Make sure to keep a big percentage of your portfolio in BTC. You'll regret it if you dont.
Everyone should do this. The price of Bitcoin is not going to be super low, it should be much higher.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 29, 2018, 12:12:29 AM
If I have 3 ETH, I will save them at ETH, and wait until the ETH rises again, because I believe more and more convincingly save or invest in ETH, even though many people say ETH is a scam but I still believe that ETH will rise in time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 12:08:44 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

I found ubiq which is really profitable holding for a long term and additional to that ubiq will only a max supply of 50 Million Ubiq so in my opinion it will increase when more people recognize it .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
September 29, 2018, 12:04:10 AM
ico nowadays more and more are doing fraud. and in my opinion we must be patient and not rush to invest,the more fraudulent projects
because the current market is less conducive, indeed at this time everything feels tedious I am also getting confused about choosing coins and participating in the ico project this year. His hopes for the next year are getting better Cool.
in my opinion it is better to invest in coins that are already marketed rather than investing it in an ICO project because now many ICO projects that end scams are very detrimental and we are very difficult to distinguish them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
Make sure to keep a big percentage of your portfolio in BTC. You'll regret it if you dont.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
September 28, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
I think the 3 ethereum that you have is better stored beforehand for future investment, when the coint price has risen you can sell it, and be patient to wait for the price of the coint to rise
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 28, 2018, 11:40:37 PM
ico nowadays more and more are doing fraud. and in my opinion we must be patient and not rush to invest,the more fraudulent projects
because the current market is less conducive, indeed at this time everything feels tedious I am also getting confused about choosing coins and participating in the ico project this year. His hopes for the next year are getting better Cool.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 11:33:53 PM
don't be too hasty to make investment decisions, first, examine the ICO project that you are interested in, once confirmed, don't make all in the eth you have, make the 3 eth into several investments
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
September 28, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
I cannot guaranteed to you this ICO but they can gives you profit and I am sure to that. You need too believe like me, If you don't have trust to believe my advice was only nothing. Try to visit my signature and visit their website that is good ICO for. I am bounty hunter and I invested small amount of my crypto to make a few profit once this project will succeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
September 28, 2018, 11:23:20 PM
don't be too hasty to make investment decisions, first, examine the ICO project that you are interested in, once confirmed, don't make all in the eth you have, make the 3 eth into several investments
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:17:02 PM
3 ethereum is not a large amount to invest, you will only get a big risk and will not be worth the profit you can get, it would be better if you hold your ethereum.
Yes, I agree with you, it would be better if you store your ethereum first, be patient to wait for the new market to rise you can sell your ethereum, and certainly in the future will benefit
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
3 ethereum is not a large amount to invest, you will only get a big risk and will not be worth the profit you can get, it would be better if you hold your ethereum.
Activity: 980
September 28, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

My advice?  Hold on to your Eth and let its value grow.  If you already have 3 ETH you already have an investment.  Don't get greedy or you will lose.  If you must invest only use 1 ETH and see if you can triple it.  If you can just keep doing that over and over.  If you fail at least you will have 2 ETH left.
I agree with your opinion ... why should you be greedy with 3 eth at the moment, especially when the eth price is experiencing a decline, it is better to hold it until the price returns as at the end of 2017 ,,,,
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 28, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

My advice?  Hold on to your Eth and let its value grow.  If you already have 3 ETH you already have an investment.  Don't get greedy or you will lose.  If you must invest only use 1 ETH and see if you can triple it.  If you can just keep doing that over and over.  If you fail at least you will have 2 ETH left.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 08:48:22 PM
I'm not good at investing in ICO project but as I know it's really difficult to find out a good ICO project to ivnest at the moment so I think the best choice for you at the moment is holding only Smiley. Why don't you just hold and wait till ETH price rise back instead of risking your money by investing in ICO project while you don't even know which one is good to invest in?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 08:43:16 PM
It's better to hold it as ethereum because it will recover soon. Don't think about ICOs nowadays.
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Buy bounty stakes of a company with $57M annual revenue +100M userbase and 250 people in staff.
They had already raised $2M for 1 month.

Here its ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886322.new#new

But I recommend you to buy its bounty stakes for penny so you can obtain its tokens with 200-400% discount.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46260610   
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 08:05:52 PM
Crypto currency is only supposed to be a long term investment, you should not put more than 10% of your income. The crypto hype is long gone.

Pages:
Jump to: