Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 16. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 26, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
If you want to earn big profit my advice invest your eth to a good and legit ICO with active team and huge communities who support the project. Dont be lazy to study well the project  because this is best strategy for you to win of this kind of investment. Investing in ICO is a long term so be careful and always monitor the progress of the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
in my humble opinion there is some undervalued erc20 token right now that have a 100x potential good luck in identifying them but there is also alot of scams beaware and try to diversify
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 12:40:59 PM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
I think you should hold those 3 ETH. ETH is the most reliable altcoin and its price is very low now, just around $220. I don't think it can fall lower and even if it falls lower, you also don't lose much. So holding is the best option now.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
I recommend these coins:-

XRP
DEX
DASH

These coins are the very stable price and at this moment  it is a very high volume demand.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
This is a fairly small amount, I think the risk is not so great. But still times are very unstable, especially for violas. I would recommend investing to top 10 coins. Select multiple and divide this amount between them.
Everyone has their own amount, which is terrible to lose.If you want stability,you said correctly that it is better to take stable coins out of the top 10. But if you want to earn a lot more you need to buy altcoins with less capitalization
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 26, 2018, 12:07:33 PM
I have two lists
ripple
stellar
the two coins are still low and the chances of rising higher are very large. Ripple with great support from various banks, and also Stellar who are now starting to become a platform bounty, both have the opportunity to rise even higher.
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 12:03:56 PM
I'm looking at this market, I would not invest anywhere at all, but would keep money in Ethereum. I think it will be easier, safer and calmer.
Activity: 560
September 26, 2018, 12:01:35 PM
Never put all your money into one AltCoin. It's mean you can put your money in 3, 4 or 5 AltCoin. About invest I recommend :

1. OST : Utility token for community
2. Polymath : Platform for STO
3. MAN : Artifical Intelligence
4. Waves : Daps platform

*Do with your own risk
ukw
Activity: 616
September 26, 2018, 11:59:02 AM

I think 3 Ethereum are a very good investment for some underestimated coins. I can not give accurate predictions, but I think they might be coins like Verge, Ark or Power Ledger.  In my opinion, it is better to invest in some altcoins than in an ICO project at the moment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 11:52:37 AM
imagine that asking  this 9months ago, it's a 4000$ question, and now it's 600$ question ^^
it's too risky to invest. but if you still love to, I think you should buy some top coin and wait for .... a year/
Activity: 520
September 26, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

No good ico from now for me But you can research and find some good ico you can put your ethereum's now but for me its ok to hold your 3ethereum and wait until it increase.
Better use it in trading, It's hard to risk in investing especially if you didn't study it at all. Try to do day trading. Look into the charts and get the right time to buy and sell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 11:41:22 AM
I will personally share it for two things
first I will use it for trading in a good market
secondly I will use it to buy ICO coins that have potential
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 26, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
Hold, if you have 3 Ethers, you have a coin which is now very cheap, Ethereum lost a lot on its value. So do not buy something with Ethereum because you will loose a lot.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
maybe if at this time I recommend and maybe this could be your investment land, try investing in ico DATP, or you can invest in altcoin, maybe you can buy an altcoin that might indeed make a lot more profit so you only have to divide 3 eth you to invest in the ICO and to the altcoin itself.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
it is better not to invetirovat them and to leave on long-term storage and to sell at 2 000 dollars in the future. It is already good investment into cryptocurrency
Activity: 189
Merit: 13
Filter the wheat from the chaff.
September 26, 2018, 11:38:20 AM
Move it to BTC and sit tight.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 26, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

No good ico from now for me But you can research and find some good ico you can put your ethereum's now but for me its ok to hold your 3ethereum and wait until it increase.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 26, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Please go for trading do not invest your money any ICO right now. Because the cryptocurrency market do not well now. A little bit amount of ICO getting success and his price stable, but there are maximum ICO do not getting enough money and they have not actual price of ICO after listing their token. So Look before you leap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 26, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
In my opinion, ETH is a promising investment, because from the current price the ETH is very low, and this can be an opportunity for you to invest in ETH, you have 3 ETH, just save it at ETH and wait until ETH goes back up, you will get a profit of maybe more than 3X.
ETH on its own is actually a very good investment for anyone who is really looking into some long term prospect and for the fact that it really did hit some huge bottom recently. At this point, 3 ETH is about roughly $600 - $700 and if the Op is looking at putting into any altcoin, it should be altcoins with solid projects and not just altcoins that he would regret. No one can make that decision for him and it is better if only he himself knows what he is buying and not what someone is telling him to.

If I were you, then I'd keep 2 ETH as is, and rest used in some cheap coin which price is below $0.05 with small marketcap. Smiley
Please do not join into the herd of people who had made their investment decisions just based on marketcap and price levels. There will be no guarantee that all 5 cent coins will have one dollar value in some near future. Marktcap is just a measurement and definitely not a criteria for show casing the potential of a coin.
Activity: 742
September 26, 2018, 07:39:28 AM
Thinking short term? Buy XRP today and sell in the next pump for quick cash. Thinking long term? Let them be ETH as is, or buy NEO, IOTA, GTM, ACT. All good project with long-term huge potential. If I were you, then I'd keep 2 ETH as is, and rest used in some cheap coin which price is below $0.05 with small marketcap. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: