Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 14. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:07:54 AM
You can try a good ICO like XERA which is going to be a major new exchange with transaction speeds faster than that of binance. Or you may wish to consider a coin that is already out there trading on existing exchanges. NEO is a good investment which provides you with GAS tokens just from holding NEO
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 09:04:20 AM
I advise you not to invest ICO at this time. One is a lot of ICO scam, the second one if the ICO is not scam, the price when exchanges is almost cheaper than the ICO purchase value. Think again and invest in the top 10 altcoin.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
Perhaps instead of investing in the ICO at this time. You should invest in altcoin. I find it more reasonable. Choose to buy and hold top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap to be able to bring in profits and minimize risk
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 30, 2018, 08:57:42 AM
I strongly recommend that you join ICO PLAYGAME because we have a different concept which certainly has good potential in the future especially because games are increasingly in demand, therefore projects that have game concepts have good markets and tokens that we have also already a lot
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 08:50:32 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
There are some great ICOs with excellent ideas and you can find information about them on the forum but will they make x3 or x0 no one will tell you
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
If you cannot find an application for this project, then I think it would be best to start investing in the SOAR project, which is currently conducting an ICO, I think it will be the best solution, at least I ask you to familiarize yourself with the project.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
September 30, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
I think at the moment it's better to invest in coins from the top 50, for example, ADA or OmiseGO
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 03:48:40 AM
I think you should invest in Stellar, NEO and EOS now if you want x3 profit in 1 year. These coins has high potential, strong community, talent team to boost their value in long term.
Activity: 448
September 29, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
Altcoins do not have as high volumes as they used to be, it is quite risky to invest. Also ICO investment is now too dangerous, we currently invest in the safest coins to keep ethereum, neo, vet, waves like these coins Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 03:46:03 AM
3ETH can invest in so many altcoins and ICO's, but I suggest to you to invest is in altcoins with a cheap price like XRP,EOS,STELLAR and ADA these altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit from it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
I would not invest this coin in any other. It seems to me that in a few months investments in ETH can make a good profit. I ready wait.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 29, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
Try find good token or coin with working team which hasnt high price and starts its but you need know i talk about long term investiment not short for example DeepOnion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 29, 2018, 03:37:04 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

At the moment, it is better not to use ICO as a tool for high-yield investments. It is best to buy perspective tokens, which are already represented on the exchange, cheaply. I want to assure you that this is the most practical attitude to investment in this market situation. You can buy NPXS, TRX, STRAT, ADA, KMD.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 02:53:46 AM
I suggest you to hold your Ethereum than you invest your money in ICO or another Altcoin, because ethereum is very good for you want to invest in long-term. But if you want to invest your money in ICO i suggest you to invest your money on Rubius ICO.
Activity: 658
September 29, 2018, 12:58:34 AM
How long (3x return)?
If you talking about years just buy a good coins like btc,eth or XRP.
But if you talking about month try to find ico and invest on there, module it's the good one if you want to invest in ico.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 29, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
don't know what to do with 3 ethereum maybe you should just cash out or take risks and invest in cents cryptocurrency

A good suggestion from a -16 red marked trust senior account. Look's like you've learn a lot on this league and the scar on your account is too fresh for a bad reason.

On the other side, this market has a lot of good deal and opportunity, just educate yourself first and be a Pro to avoid those greedy people. Skill and knowledge is the main weapon here, so I suggest to try than doing nothing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
September 29, 2018, 12:34:42 AM

why ico? if you want to get more than 3x profit. you can trade, buy altcoins that are newly listed on the market. look for projects that have successful ico results. if you're lucky maybe you can get more profit than that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 29, 2018, 12:28:25 AM
I recommend what signature and avatar I used at this time, the ADAB solution is quite unique and has a good character like discipline and being fair to every transaction and service.

For more info, kindly click my signature link below. Looking forward to see you in the Adab project!

ADAB Solutions is developing the FICE – First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the norms of Shariah. As a result, the implementation of the ADAB Solutions project will create a global infrastructure, that operates on the principles of Islamic finance, and the community that regulates the development of Islamic crypto-economics. ADAB Solutions will solve the problem of halal cryptocurrency transactions, providing access to the cryptocurrency market for the Muslim Ummah , which accounts for 22% of the world's population and manages Islamic financial assets with a projected volume of 3.8 trillion USD
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
September 29, 2018, 12:28:11 AM
don't know what to do with 3 ethereum maybe you should just cash out or take risks and invest in cents cryptocurrency
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 12:25:18 AM
You already invested in eth, dont do anything if you only if you dont think what eth gone soon.
You can think about investing if you have in bag usdt
Pages:
Jump to: