Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 ETH where to invest - page 24. (Read 2672 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
September 20, 2018, 08:31:07 AM
In my opinion, I'd rather hold it than to buy it with ico. Icos are risky and most of them are just scam. It's better to be wise than to take a huge risks, but it's up to you though. People say that the higher the risk the higher the reward but for me, I'd rather be wise than to loose my money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
September 20, 2018, 08:10:35 AM
At this moment ICO's are very risky with the market condition. My opinion is to keep 1 ETH on your wallet and spend other 2 with top coins on coinmarketcap. You can check future updates on each coin before you buy. Please try to do your own research.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 08:10:14 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin

I would recommend to invest in ICO.There is lot of ICO will given good ROI for their investor .
Right now many ICO is going . I will suggest one ICO called trecento BlockChain Capital   leading company in the sector of asset management .Now  they are started their ICO . If you want more details you can see this below Link

TOT : https://ico.trecento-blockchain.capital
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 20, 2018, 08:01:57 AM
i have 3 eth is there are any ico which will give me even 3X return on my investment. or is there are any hyped ico i should go for or any undervalued altcoin
buy an altcoin which is the price is below $1, its the best investment for now, just look for an altcoin that is really dump and an altcoin you think is good to hold at this moment.

Come on! This is very stupid idea. You can't choose only by price. It is like a shot in the dark. Please do not post such advises anymore
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 20, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
That’s quite a fair share
You need to look towards tokens from 2017 and tokens depending on demands
Or better hodl your Etherum and enjoy the fair share when profits arrive

Better still
Do your own research and decide
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 19, 2018, 03:04:01 PM
buy an altcoin which is the price is below $1, its the best investment for now, just look for an altcoin that is really dump and an altcoin you think is good to hold at this moment.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 19, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
For some reason it seems to me that the best option is just hold ethereum and wait for it to rise in price. In my opinion, ethereum has a much better chance than tokens with ICOs. Just personally, I invest in ICOs only free funds. Ethereum and bitcoin are my separate investments, which I don't touch.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:03:03 PM
The market is very unstable and there is still room to fall. This year is very difficult for ICO and, in general, for coins. after iso coins most often fall to 10. I would suffer with moisture, as an option it is better to buy a coin after listing on the stock exchange when its price will collapse to the bottom
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 19, 2018, 03:01:35 PM
Well yeah one way to use up your ETH is indeed to buy some ICO tokens/coins but you could also just hold your 3 ETH and wait for the price to grow.
Some altcoins that already exist are another good way to grow your wealth Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 03:00:25 PM
Now Eos is the best option to invest, in my own opinion. Of course Bitcoin should be in your investment portfolio - it is major cryptocurrency and it has the biggest impact to all market. Also you should draw your attention to ICO of MyCryptoBank - very interesting project on EOS blockchain.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
September 19, 2018, 03:00:07 PM
Ethereum value is very low at the moment, i think its better to keep holding eth unless it grows to over 800 then you can invest or cashout according to your needs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 19, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

If I were you, I wouldn't be investing right now. Wait for the Ethereum to grow.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 02:51:23 PM
This is a fairly small amount, I think the risk is not so great. But still times are very unstable, especially for violas. I would recommend investing to top 10 coins. Select multiple and divide this amount between them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 19, 2018, 02:50:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: