Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 kinds of ICOs — Protect yourself - page 3. (Read 13642 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Thanks for the tips bro it seems i have knowledge now to invest or to choose the best ICO with a bounty program. Most i joined ICO are all scam and not legitimate there all wasting the money of all investor.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
i think 70% of most ico was scam sir, and few of them was real and legit, so we must choose wisely and carefully enough before decide which ico will be joined.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
There are lots of ICOs from non USA and non European countries. If all the high tech people live in the USA and Europe, then what you're implying is that many ICOs are started by people who do not understand technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Really useful topic. I will periodically review it. I found the basic criteria for choosing reliable ICOs to support really real and promising projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Actually a very good and useful article. I plan to periodically re-read it, share it with other people. Indeed, indeed, real and useful ICO projects should be supported.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
I totally agree,the current ICO white papers are full of technical terms, and I can't even understand what they are doing. They may think that this shows their professional standards, but for ordinary investors, not all of them are computer experts. Most ordinary investors simply do not understand their white papers. Such a white paper is same as a blank paper and it is meaningless.
If you cannot understand what saying in white papers, you do not need to invest in that ICO. Because the most important thing is to explain to help the investor know exact about the project cannot solve. How to make that ICO project grow more and provide the profit? Finally, as long as you do not understand about the ICO, you should not invest in anything, even the profit can up to huge amount of money.
Activity: 462
I totally agree,the current ICO white papers are full of technical terms, and I can't even understand what they are doing. They may think that this shows their professional standards, but for ordinary investors, not all of them are computer experts. Most ordinary investors simply do not understand their white papers. Such a white paper is same as a blank paper and it is meaningless.
Activity: 54
From Russian ICO I look closely at SONM and WAVES. Sonm is already in my portfolio. Sonm released an updated roadmap yesterday, good project
Activity: 420
An excellent and useful topic, useful and tested tips for determining the legality and prospects of the ICO. But it is necessary, first of all, to investigate the purpose of the ICO, the team of developers and technology.
Activity: 84
Corupt countries?Huh?

Then avoid the USA and Europe. Thats were all the high tech people live. You will find the higherest number of hackers per capita there.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
Activity: 84
This is a very important thread, I got to learn new things I was not aware of before hand. It good of the op for bring this to the awareness of others. This is a real ico101, that need to being taken by investors
Activity: 336
We clearly see what a small number of really worthy and promising projects.  And these projects do not even always advertise.  Since they already have a database of clients and investors who are ready to invest in such projects large amounts on closed sales.
Activity: 658
Some of the points raised in Op's article are very true and useful.  I will personally make this article my guidance on ICO investment.  The country where ICO is originating from is very important as well.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
This is a very good job! Keep it up! This post should not only end up here in bitcointalk. It would help a lot more people if this will also be posted outside this forum. I know this forum houses the biggest cryptocurrency community in the world but it is not enough that only the members of this forum will read about this. Please post the same in social media sites, blogging sites, and others. Crypto fans need to educate themselves with the reality.
Activity: 25
From Russian ICO I look closely at SONM and WAVES. Sonm is already in my portfolio. Sonm released an updated roadmap yesterday, good project.
Activity: 149
The main thing is not to hurry to invest in ICO, if they have a beautiful site and many promises. Think about whether they can really realize all their promises.
Activity: 34
Nice thread, good knowledge shared. If you are looking to invest in ICOs then must watch the YouTube video shared in thread.
Activity: 19
I know that this post will help many person who wants to invest their money to the ICO. We should be aware to what ICO we will investing for us to know whether it is scam or not.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Wow are you having some research on this information on your own? you got a lot of ideas there presented and it is not easy to put it in a single thread. Anyway this thread is very informative and useful if i will have smerits then probably i will give all my smerits with this post. And thinking about ICO yes of course we know some of these ICO's that is why we are carefully choosing on joining them as we want also our investment to profit and to getting lose our money in the process. Who would like get lose of their money? No one and that is why investing in crypotcurrency must be examine first in joining and ICO. And i guess that this is part of the investment and that is having risk. All kinds of investments has its own risk and there is no exception.
Pages:
Jump to: