Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 kinds of ICOs — Protect yourself - page 5. (Read 13642 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:39:15 PM
"NEVER INVEST IN A BUSINESS THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND"
Yes, this is said by Buffet. In fact, few people could understand the crypto currency and the white paper of a project. Judge the value involves many things including technology, potential of future etc. All of them are hard to analyze.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 11:20:24 PM
Sadly, there is too much Scam and Crap in this market... Usually I like to check with ICO Bench when there is an ICO out, but even so, the risk of steping in a crappy ico is high.
Yes thats why the individual investors should check it twice to make sure that an Ico is a legit or not then they should follow up it with some legit informative people or organization whos reviewing an ico before anything else.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Great post jlp! It is very informative and something I'll keep referring back to as I decide which cryptocurrencies to purchase  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:08:41 PM
Sadly, there is too much Scam and Crap in this market... Usually I like to check with ICO Bench when there is an ICO out, but even so, the risk of steping in a crappy ico is high.
Activity: 61
February 13, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
Activity: 111
February 11, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
Nice thread, and I've been listing this kinds of ICO also on my other research. But these ICOs that's going to listen their community until time that nobody cares and they're gonna abandoning it like just nothing happened.
They're showing their core team that nothing to do with their project.
SO, better make a good research about the ICOs that you're going to invest because not all of them they'll give you good fortune.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
February 11, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
I really like this thread, you speak a lot of sense (most people lose that when they look at marketing from ICOs) and you evaluate clearly according to the market outside of the crypto one.

Keep up the good work, this is a very important thread that any new investors should read.
Yes, this is one of good threads helped many people understand the risk of ICOs.
In the past, I did not know the way to keep safe my funds with ICO (before this thread created).
So, I had to pay many money for my loss to get experience.

Those 3 kinds of ICOs you posted is a very great thread.
I really learn a lot from your post.

“NEVER INVEST IN A BUSINESS THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND”

That's 100% true, i ever invested in a scam project, not too long after that, i read this thread then i really learn a lot from it. thank you so much.
Sorry, it seems you have mistaken, I am not the onwer this thread, I am also a person who has been saved by this thread.
If I am not read this thread, I will need to spend much money to get enough experience, even, lose my house is possible.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
Thank you! it's really nice and informative thread. Human are so greedy and selfish in nature, so never invest money you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 05, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
Money makes money. Even the most shitty shit may be wrapped in a shining paper by a talented marketologist. People will buy anything if it is advertised correctly.
Activity: 88
February 05, 2018, 02:06:52 AM
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
Very helpful post OP, thanks for sharing, I invested in Combi and received dividends and increase in Coin value too so I'm happy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 10:15:45 PM
I really like this thread, you speak a lot of sense (most people lose that when they look at marketing from ICOs) and you evaluate clearly according to the market outside of the crypto one.

Keep up the good work, this is a very important thread that any new investors should read.
Yes, this is one of good threads helped many people understand the risk of ICOs.
In the past, I did not know the way to keep safe my funds with ICO (before this thread created).

Those 3 kinds of ICOs you posted is a very great thread.
I really learn a lot from your post.

“NEVER INVEST IN A BUSINESS THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND”

That's 100% true, i ever invested in a scam project, not too long after that, i read this thread then i really learn a lot from it. thank you so much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
good yarn.
I will add a bit to follow the legit ico is to see what exactly the purpose of the ico, how many coins will be distributed and whoever team that supports the ico.
maybe I still lack experience, but I got experience from some ico that I follow, but the result is nil
Activity: 900
February 04, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

Same here. I used to invest in ICO I did not understand, and eventually the project became a scam, this article is very helpful
Activity: 779
February 04, 2018, 07:27:19 PM
Thanks for this man! This is so helpful since I am looking for a good ICO to support. This might help me to determine whether the particular ICO is legit or not.
You should give him some merit point to help him have movitation to write more good threads like this thread. I hope this forum can have more people like the owner of this thread and share more experiences to others on this forum without any profit.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 12:34:14 AM
Thanks for this man! This is so helpful since I am looking for a good ICO to support. This might help me to determine whether the particular ICO is legit or not.
Activity: 737
January 21, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
A very good article , thanks . I will read it many times , and try to translate it into other languages to let more and more people read it . Let's just learn to support the real ico projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 10:59:04 AM
nice thread. for newbie and new investor want invest into some ICO. if you invest into a good ICO you will ez to get x2 profit
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
January 19, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Many thanks for your labor, your topic is very good. Newbie's and another investors can find good information from this topic.
Pages:
Jump to: