Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000 Bitcoins ATM worldwide !!!! - page 2. (Read 2049 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
it's a excellent as well as uplifting information simply because this particular information informs all of us which although bitcoin has become operating trough the unhappy scenario however it nevertheless includes a great need worldwide.
Activity: 223
Merit: 111
October 05, 2018, 08:58:07 AM
The ATMs are great for adoption but the rates are still too high.  3000 worldwide is still a very small amount, that is less than 100 50 ATMs for each country.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 08:49:24 AM
this indicates that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are developing around the world and it seems to me that this is a vivid example of the fact that this technology has a future and it is developing Wink

If it's true then yes bitcoin is improving now when it comes to availability of encashing it to fiat currencies. I hope there will have bitcoin atms in our country soon. Can't wait to use it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 08:43:16 AM
this indicates that bitcoin and cryptocurrency are developing around the world and it seems to me that this is a vivid example of the fact that this technology has a future and it is developing Wink
Activity: 14
October 05, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

This month, the total number of bitcoins-ATMs around the world exceeded the 3,000 mark and currently stands at 3128. Currently, an average of 6.72 ATMs is installed daily. This is evidenced by the data of CoinATMradar. The new frontier was overcome only 15 months after the mark of 1000 cars was passed in early 2017.
Activity: 252
September 15, 2018, 05:55:42 PM
the availability of ATMs speeds up the circulation of cryptocurrency. I think it's a very good step. those who this miss, later will connect with regret
Activity: 171
September 15, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
It is good news for bitcoin holder or who want to convert their bitcoin to fiat or fiat to bitcoin. It is also good for new people for adopting the cryptocurrency revolution and learning cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 73
September 14, 2018, 04:08:03 AM
Forcing many people to start using various wallets, using wallets to transfer money, using habits and then returning to the real world to experience online banking transfers and remittances, you will feel the blockchain assets in the flow of funds is convenient and fast.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
September 14, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
3000 Bitcoin ATMs have indeed been launched all over the world, in Indonesia there are already bitcoin ATMs for investment, in countries where Bedar has a lot of ATMs for bitcoin, I hope in Indonesia to make ATMs for bitcoin workers.
Activity: 84
September 14, 2018, 02:41:47 AM
Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

I think This installation process will only target the nations which are not against bitcoin because if this happens in other nations who are against the use of bitcoin that will be a huge problem but any way this is great work and good thinking to make bitcoin more available in local communities or otherwise the only users were behind a computer limited to a small community but with this bitcoin will gain wide range of users
Activity: 420
September 13, 2018, 04:51:11 AM
Someday and somehow  people get embrace crypto.  Specially in payment transaction,  it would be faster and smoother transferring easy. More safe than a tangible one like dollar,  eur,  php etc. Wishing not only bitcoins atm they will accept but more altcoins in crypto.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
Bitcoins distributors are increasing. Indeed, the symbolic bar of the 3 000 distributors in the world has just been crossed, and there are about six new installations each day. So the situation is changing very quickly.

It is a bold decision to make Bitcoin more expanded beyond the current community and to gain more cash into Bitcoin and I think those are the main reasons behind this project and they can be achieved easily if this continues well in the future and not just the crypto community members others too will try to take advantage by using these ATM machines
Activity: 69
September 13, 2018, 04:21:05 AM
This is an innovation that bitcoin brings. As the king who led the crypto currency then bitcoin always bring new changes. Bitcoin has always been the pioneer in the presence of new technologies in crypto currency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
September 12, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

The craze of bitcoin has been increasing day by day and therefore bitcoin has become so popular and the most successful investment of the present times because bitcoin is very huge and very potentiating crypto currency and therefore who has understood the potential of bitcoin has legalised it in their nation and has even experienced a boost in their development of nation and cause increase in GDP also so it is of no wonder that 3000 ATM has opened world wide.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 10, 2018, 02:24:48 AM

Honestly I can't understand people who are using ATMs to buy bitcoin or any other altcoin - crypto in general. Most of the time rates are way higher than if you go and register on some exchange and trade directly. Secondly, there is no support on the spot and some ATMs even ask you to provide them with your IDs and they will take the picture even if you are buying only one time and guess what this doesn't sound like the best deal for me. You give them your ID and you overpay for the price for what? If you are going to do KYC better is to follow up and go with trustworthy exchange in my opinion.

Not all of them are allowing to buy and sell crypto-currencies ( 35%) However only half of the distributors offer anything other than Bitcoin, the Litecoin being the most popular crypto-currency.

Other machines cater also other cryoto currency such as eth, ltc and bch and with that you can easily trade without worrying your account however the fees are quite overwhelming compare in regular trading sites so you definitely torn between fees and convenience.

Honestly, I'm not surprised with the number of ATM in US, I mean bitcoin is widely known and seems adoption isn't that hard.

~
and Asia 1.93%.

Hopefully, we can see more in Asia like bitcoin transactions here are increasing and so the machines,  should also take some consideration.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 02:06:34 AM
I only hope that the ATM will install in many places and not just in the big city because cryptocurrency right now is trying to penetrate to the small city and makes people curious with the crypto. and if there more ATM in the small and medium city, it will make cryptocurrency grow and more people will join in the crypto. this will help crypto to reach more people and in the end, the cryptocurrency will explode in all country.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 10, 2018, 12:00:50 AM

With nearly 3,000 Bitcoin ATMs worldwide, the future looks good for cryptocurrency. Over half of those machines reside in the US, which will not surprise anyone. Despite the lack of an open mind toward cryptocurrency, New York remains the most popular city. Chicago is quickly catching up, though.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
September 10, 2018, 01:35:12 AM
Yes the situation is changing fast ,it's a means of payment that can not die ,in the near future we will see a very usable cryptocurrencies used for means of payment ,although there are still some countries left out but slowly it will be everywhere in the world.
Activity: 104
September 10, 2018, 01:31:21 AM
At present, the total number of Bitcoin ATMs worldwide is 3,006, including 1,795 in the United States, 454 in Canada, 165 in Australia, 127 in the United Kingdom, and 46 in the Czech Republic. Bitcoin ATM in North America accounted for 75.82%, Europe 28.99%, and Asia 1.93%.

From the global distribution of Bitcoin ATM, the United States is undoubtedly the hegemon of the Bitcoin market. More than half of the world's Bitcoin ATMs are distributed there. Of course, with the rapid development of digital currency, the demand for digital currency trading will become more and more strong. Will there be capital to target the vast Asian market and put a large number of digital currency ATM machines? In the region, it is also an unpredictable wind to narrow the gap between the number of digital currency ATMs in various continents while stimulating transactions.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 08, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
important news MyEtherWallet

https://utka.su/jOIyO
Pages:
Jump to: