Pages:
Author

Topic: [350 GH/s] "Eligius" (experimental) pool: almost feeless PPS, hoppers welcome - page 35. (Read 116958 times)

legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
Where my shares gone?
Don't know why they're not listed in that page, but they're registrered:

jrstatus.pl 1KaSXG6ncuriX2MXpsFohT7eELNQJSiS1E
oldest: 2011-04-30 00:54:00
newest: 2011-05-01 00:53:00
balance: 0.827431
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
@ Luke-Jr:   Understood

I think Luke-Jr can explain now very clearly even though i am mining in his pool with address 1KaSXG6ncuriX2MXpsFohT7eELNQJSiS1E
my address is not showing in his pool. The miner running now is the 5 one. I mean i ran miner to mine 30-40 shares , closed & restarted. This is 5 time.
Where my shares gone?

I am mining in current block, but the current block doesn't show my address with page refresh every 30 seconds.

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.
Thanks for clearing that up for me! I'll switch back now that I understand what's going on.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
dishwara and jkminkov please take it somewhere else. It has nothing to do with this thread.
legendary
I've been mining for the last few hours and your site tells me I have no shares. Anyone else having this issue?

Switching away until issue resolved. Lost eight hours (at least) already.

Same thing happened to me, even though i was mining i can't see my bitcoin address even after an hour.
Also one time, i saw my address with some results & i didn't get paid.
So, i stopped mining in this pool completely.
Some one always cheat, if they get chance.

you are proven moron, a week ago deepbit was stealing you, get a life

you are proven ASSHOLE. With out knowing what happened & not even seeing any log never reply. shut ur asshole mouth & get lost u moron.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
A quick question luke, I've just joined your pool and mining at 1.2GHash , got like 500 shares at the moment for 4 miners, but have yet received any BTC in my client, so I just want to know how to check my total share for the pool, and what is the ETA for the first btc payout from your pool ? Or its just pure luck for the whole pool like when a block is found, everybody get the shares, none found = nothing ?
There's been a couple scripts posted in this thread (page 3) that read your own address's balance from the pool. Payouts occur out of the generated blocks. At the current hash rate, the pool gets a block on average every 12 hours.

Thx mate, cheer for the good work Tongue
legendary
A quick question luke, I've just joined your pool and mining at 1.2GHash , got like 500 shares at the moment for 4 miners, but have yet received any BTC in my client, so I just want to know how to check my total share for the pool, and what is the ETA for the first btc payout from your pool ? Or its just pure luck for the whole pool like when a block is found, everybody get the shares, none found = nothing ?
There's been a couple scripts posted in this thread (page 3) that read your own address's balance from the pool. Payouts occur out of the generated blocks. At the current hash rate, the pool gets a block on average every 12 hours.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
How about using the address itself to determine the intended minimum payment? Use the last character in base 62: 0-F => .05 BTC, G-V => .50 BTC, W-k => 1 BTC, l-z => 5 BTC or similar. On average you'd only have to create 4 addresses before getting the amount you want as the minimum.

Mind you, this may prove a barrier to entry for the less savvy.
Activity: 698
Merit: 500
I've been mining for the last few hours and your site tells me I have no shares. Anyone else having this issue?

Same thing happened to me, even though i was mining i can't see my bitcoin address even after an hour.

you are proven moron, a week ago deepbit was stealing you, get a life
legendary

Unless you can find a minimum of 1 share per 5 minutes (the timedelta), hashrate.php will always misreport. I see a balance of 0.165 BTC on your address, which will be paid out when it reaches 1 BTC or after 1 week of not mining on the pool.

Another idea I had, was to put it back to paying out tiny coins again, but also accepting transactions using those coins at no fee. The two problems with this plan would be: 1) the clients will still think they need to pay a fee unless you hack them, and 2) it leaves less space in our blocks for normal with-fee transactions. Currently undecided. It also wouldn't be very easy to write.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
for php-cli:

php -r '$a=trim($_SERVER[argv][1]);if($a=="")die("no address specified\n");$d=json_decode(file_get_contents("http://luke.dashjr.org/programs/bitcoin/pool/balances.json?"),true);$p=$d[$a];if(!isset($p))die("no payout for address in pool\n");$p[oldest]=date("r",$p[oldest]);$p[newest]=date("r",$p[newest]);$p[balance]/=1000000000;$p[balance].=" BTC";print_r($p);'

Grin

PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant argv - assumed 'argv' in Command line code on line 1
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant oldest - assumed 'oldest' in Command line code on line 1
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant oldest - assumed 'oldest' in Command line code on line 1
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant newest - assumed 'newest' in Command line code on line 1
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant newest - assumed 'newest' in Command line code on line 1
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant balance - assumed 'balance' in Command line code on line 1
PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant balance - assumed 'balance' in Command line code on line 1
Array
(
legendary

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
for php-cli:

php -r '$a=trim($_SERVER[argv][1]);if($a=="")die("no address specified\n");$d=json_decode(file_get_contents("http://luke.dashjr.org/programs/bitcoin/pool/balances.json?"),true);$p=$d[$a];if(!isset($p))die("no payout for address in pool\n");$p[oldest]=date("r",$p[oldest]);$p[newest]=date("r",$p[newest]);$p[balance]/=1000000000;$p[balance].=" BTC";print_r($p);'

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1022
I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

Activity: 644
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
That chart needs labels in GH/s... always bothered me..
Activity: 672
BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof
You made it in the bitcoinwatch pie chart:

Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Let the scripting wars begin!

Seriously, I suck at scripting.
legendary
If you're on Linux this script will display info about one address:
alias poolinfo='curl -s http://luke.dashjr.org/programs/bitcoin/pool/balances.json|python -c "import json,sys,time;d=json.load(sys.stdin)[sys.argv[1]];print \"Oldest: %s\nNewest: %s\nBalance: %s\" % (time.ctime(d[\"oldest\"]),time.ctime(d[\"newest\"]),d[\"balance\"]/1e8)"'
poolinfo YourAddress
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001
If you're on Linux this script will display info about one address:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl

use JSON;
use LWP::Simple;

my $acc = shift;
my $data = decode_json(get('http://luke.dashjr.org/programs/bitcoin/pool/balances.json'))->{$acc};

printf "oldest: %4d-%02d-%02d %02d:%02d:%02d\n",
    sub { $_[5]+1900, $_[4]+1, @_[3,2,1] }->(localtime($data->{oldest}));
printf "newest: %4d-%02d-%02d %02d:%02d:%02d\n",
    sub { $_[5]+1900, $_[4]+1, @_[3,2,1] }->(localtime($data->{newest}));

printf("balance: %f\n", ( ($data->{balance}) / 100000000 ));
Save it, run chmod +x and then ./filename address
Pages:
Jump to: