Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 17. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'm almost sure it's a whale, and even if it isn't. A new coin which can be pumped this easily will be pumped. (The most of the time it will be pumped in the first few days)

Just grab a seat and watch. Grin

I am holding of course, even more - I am buying  @ ~3 BTC as well. Let's see how will it go.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm almost sure it's a whale, and even if it isn't. A new coin which can be pumped this easily will be pumped. (The most of the time it will be pumped in the first few days)

Just grab a seat and watch. Grin
This is the time to buy!

Don't sell people, the whale is playing with you  Roll Eyes

I really hope it is a whale - this would mean that there will be pump in the future. But unfortunately I have a feeling that people are just not interested in this coin and everyone is selling to minimize their loss..
Activity: 868
This is the time to buy!

Don't sell people, the whale is playing with you  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
There is only 0.1 365 to 2.7 BTC.
See next dump in minutes.

Also see charge pressure at 2 BTC on Depth chart.
You are totally wrong. Where is only one dumping group (2-3) people coordinating the price draw down.
Buyer is buying at floor 3-4 365s, dumper is selling in range of 0.5 BTC low volumes taking the sellers down.

If this is true I just hope it will end soon and they will pump to get their profits
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
There seems to be a natural floor around 3 sats. That would be a decent floor to start from.

Natural floor is much higher.
The dumper is buying now 0.6 365 at 2.9 BTC.
And targeting next floor at 2 BTC with same amount of 365.

The 2 BTC target was charged yesterday with low amounts above.

the dumper is buying coins?? That sounds weird! the one who dumps also buys?
I think it is more sellers who think 365 coin was overpriced and going to mintpal was just a failure, only dumping....

Mintpal didn't add any buy support, only more sellers

You are totally wrong. Where is only one dumping group (2-3) people coordinating the price draw down.
Buyer is buying at floor 3-4 365s, dumper is selling in range of 0.5 BTC low volumes taking the sellers down.

are you really sure? otherwise we'll have 365 bag holders
There seems to be a natural floor around 3 sats. That would be a decent floor to start from.

I think it is more sellers who think 365 coin was overpriced and going to mintpal was just a failure, only dumping....

The next floor you'll see at 2.7. But their target is 2.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
It's OK after 15 minutes?

State: 0/non confermato
Date: 30/04/2014 12:03

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
@WALKEN-COIN
I appreciate Your interest in 365coin. We need people like You. Wink I'm personally long-time holder of 365 and the thing that I'm concerned about is not exacly the price, but the community. We have done together an amazing job to get on Mintpal, but Mintpal is not enough. 365Coin has quite a lot of potential and it should be traded around 20 BTC - with a bit of support and community work that number is realistic.

To all the dumpers and panic-sellers: Enjoy your ride, becouse it won't last long.

@ To DEV 365Coin: What are Yours and our plans for now? I and probably many others like me can help as much as we can. Please  make a public announce to let everybody know what is going on now and what probably will.
Kind regards Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
a day a coin, haha

nice and wonderful...
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

Any plans in the works for coin development, or is this sort of a "just make sure the wallet works and let it do its thing"? I noticed the community is very quiet for just having been added to a major exchange.

Here is a little promo I whipped up. I am not a professional ad guy.  Wink

Activity: 361
The 24 HR VOLUME on Mintpal is falling.  Sad

It's normal but sure thing it will rise again. 
Activity: 168
Come mine with us!

New pool for 365, spread the hash!
DDOS protection
Super fast stratum server based on node.js
Powerful dedicated server

http://nomp.thecryptopool.com
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I think we would be better off using the 25BTC to get handjobs for Marines...or maybe for really depressed janitors. "Handies for Handymen!"

CoinKite is basically holding up its apples and saying "25BTC if you want some of these apples, douchebags! CHA-CHING! Here comes the free money!"

Coinkite needs coins to make its product more diverse, and to allow mass adoption through the efforts of a dozen+ coins. The more coins a merchant accepts, the more likely they will use Coinkite, and the more coins Coinkite supports, the more likely merchants will choose Coinkite over the next guy up. So why should WE give THEM a LARGE sum of money to be picked with the first string?

25 BTC could be used for SO many more things. If the dev team has 25 BTC to play with, then they probably have other plans in mind. If I had a coin to run, and 25 BTC to spend, I would start with technical aspects, and introducing something new. Then, media/cause.

Fair enough, just shooting out ideas. We need to start throwing round ideas to get this coin noticed.

I still think that we need more people posting stuff over at the reddit thread I posted earlier and getting a better social feel for the coin. At the moment it pretty much limited to here which whilst great, isn't known by many potential investors.
Activity: 135
The 24 HR VOLUME on Mintpal is falling.  Sad
I think we would be better off using the 25BTC to get handjobs for Marines...or maybe for really depressed janitors. "Handies for Handymen!"

CoinKite is basically holding up its apples and saying "25BTC if you want some of these apples, douchebags! CHA-CHING! Here comes the free money!"

Coinkite needs coins to make its product more diverse, and to allow mass adoption through the efforts of a dozen+ coins. The more coins a merchant accepts, the more likely they will use Coinkite, and the more coins Coinkite supports, the more likely merchants will choose Coinkite over the next guy up. So why should WE give THEM a LARGE sum of money to be picked with the first string?

25 BTC could be used for SO many more things. If the dev team has 25 BTC to play with, then they probably have other plans in mind. If I had a coin to run, and 25 BTC to spend, I would start with technical aspects, and introducing something new. Then, media/cause.

Pages:
Jump to: