Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 16. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
As we have stated in the past 365Coin was not premined, no instamine, no IPO scam bs.. Real coin real people.

We have no more power than anybody else involved with 365, ANYBODY can promote 365, ANYBODY can contribute to development, ANYBODY can contact would be supporters etc.

Crypto-Currency is designed to be a community effort, we built the platform we support it. We are not going anywhere!

Those pushing for things NOW NOW NOW need to step off and go find an IPO scam to flush their coins on! Those who believe in the future of crypto welcome to the party!

People with valid and real ideas or contributions feel free to contact us.

bitcointalk user Zywiec, has been a great help him and his team of guys/gals was a big push behind getting us listed on mintpal.

Now that we are listed on a larger exchange we can do more work such as getting us added as payment options for various sites!
Again Feel free to do these things on your own.
This coin is the community the community is the Coin!
Activity: 87

Yes, but if you put keccak in config without this class it would not work.

You have to create this class by yourself or modify getting started template.

Whichever you consider easier is up to you Cheesy

The best way I see, add the class (copy sha256d class) and make pull request to MPOS.

Thanks for the info. I'm not very familiar with git, but I will try to pull my few fixes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

The best way I see, add the class (copy sha256d class) and make pull request to MPOS.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
i have bought this for 6.45BTC ,it make me waried when it became 2.9btc,what a nice day!!!!

Oh my friend, me too. Sad

https://github.com/MPOS/php-mpos/tree/development/public/include/classes/coins

There is no keccak at the moment. I should be 24 target bits, just like X11.

Its just a representation string. You can write blahblahblah and Getting Started page will show:
cgminer --blahblahblah ...etc...
You are mining against stratum where its important. MPOS has no mechanical mean for algo.

Its just a representation string. You can write blahblahblah and Getting Started page will show:
cgminer --blahblahblah ...etc...
You are mining against stratum where its important. MPOS has no mechanical mean for algo.
with what software i have to mine this coin with my gpu

Please follow instructions on how to mine thats on the front page! Links are given to the miners, and fairly detailed instructions!

Please fix http://pool.365coin.net/ Getting started page.
There many people trying to mine on your pool using scrypt algo.

In MPOS global.inc.php:
-$config['algorithm'] = 'scrypt';
+$config['algorithm'] = 'kessac';

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Here comes the happiness!  Cheesy We are back in game my friends. It looks like that the dump is over Wink
***HOLD YOUR COINS!***DO NOT SELL***
That is only a start Smiley

Look how small those buy orders are. It is only 0.1 BTC back to 2.9 Sad

Yes but the same was, when the price went down. At the beginning there wasn't big sells for small prices, only one or few dumpers. Anyway the price will go up, the question is how much and for how long.
Activity: 36
Here comes the happiness!  Cheesy We are back in game my friends. It looks like that the dump is over Wink

Look how small those buy orders are. It is only 0.1 BTC back to 2.9 Sad
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
signs...that patient is alive...
I'm still not seeing any hashes where as the miner is pumping out at 1XXX kh/s at quad core. Any idea what I've done wrong?

Frankly, it's not worth CPU mining.  Better to buy if you don't have a decent GPU.  Your best bet for CPU mining would probably be X11 based coins.

Somehow, my miner is now working, seems like it goes on and off randomly... I am currently CPU mining, this is how I've set up my file:
minerd -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://365.curdozer.com:3333 -u user -p pass

How come it's not worth CPU mining when my hash rate is at 10.74 Mh/s

Work distribution and share submission consumes a lot of database (processing, storage) and network (connections, packets, bandwidth) resources.
To be efficient, pools would like to avoid tiny miners, but as you can see there are CPU workers using curdozer.com :-)

Can you describe what you mean by "goes on and off randomly"?
You can try to debug your client, it should be --debug as a param for minerd.

Just want to provide an update for everyone.  I've been mining on this pool for a day and I'm really pleased with the service.  Super responsive website, clean layout, and decent luck.  I'd still rather have P2Pool, but with good small pools like this in service, I'll keep mining.

You should not fully trust to luck reported by MPOS, because it is based on the difficulty which varies a lot with KGW.
A better way is to check Contributor Hashrates.
Activity: 868
think i'm going to buy a few btc of 365 while price is still low.
Ok guys...I think the dump is over. There is no more potential way down.

Please remember...first serious pump is 10x. don't sell under 35.
Second pump is another 50% to first peak.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
We should hear from developer about what is planned for this coin. Without any, even minimal involvement from dev team this coin will not go far.

I read twitter and the better coin are that talk about.
(Sorry for my english)
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
We should hear from developer about what is planned for this coin. Without any, even minimal involvement from dev team this coin will not go far.
Yes dev, like I have said please tell us what the plan is and what can we as a community do. WALKEN-COIN presented already some good ideas, but I also would like to hear some news from DEV. We are here to help Smiley
 In the meantime - I'm holding all 365 I got, the price will soon go up Wink
Activity: 36
Activity: 868
We, as a community need to put more buy pressure,
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
i have bought this for 6.45BTC ,it make me waried when it became 2.9btc,what a nice day!!!!
This is the time to buy!

Don't sell people, the whale is playing with you  Roll Eyes

I really hope it is a whale - this would mean that there will be pump in the future. But unfortunately I have a feeling that people are just not interested in this coin and everyone is selling to minimize their loss..

Every single coin entering Mintpal looses its 90% value first days (with no exceptions, starting 100% up and falling 90% down from entering price).

Pages:
Jump to: