Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 18. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
365 now on CoinWarz

www.coinwarz.com

The bigger coin's  profibality tool.

Enjoy.

Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Suggestions to the community:

This coin has a HUGE amount of price potential due to scarcity. The missing puzzle piece is desire to hold and trade the coin. You can create that desire by a number of means, but one of the easiest and most universally accepted is for the coin to represent a cause or charity of some sort. This allows people to feel good about participating in what is essentially a really fucked up stock market with high-risk, high-reward potential.

We need the following things to see this coin take off:

1. Community support. People willing to get shit done when the dev's can't do it by themselves. That means US.

2. A cause or purpose. It is open to discussion. Feed 365 hungry families, provide 365 gallons of clean water to somewhere, give 365 kids books for their local library, get 365 free handjobs to some Marines...it doesn't matter (but if you do actually commit to providing the latter you will be GODS amongst the crypto realm, AND the Marines).

3. Develop something that other coins don't have. I.E. a Wallet that is actually fun to open and use, a one-of-a-kind exchange that trades with BTC and 365 coin against other alts, a professional marketing plan, viral videos, actual celebrity endorsement (perhaps a contract whereas the celebrity receives X percentage of coins from official pool, thus incentive's growth and celeb's presence in ad campaign).

4. Keep devs active at all times. In other words, if the actual dev's can't be on to answer freaked out posters spamming red letter bullshit at all hours of the day and night, hire out to get some community board monitors who can field basic questions. I don't know what this coin dev's budget is, but paying with a few fractions of a 365 coin will usually get you someone in not time at all. People LOVE being board ops.

5. Put your money where your mouth is. If you want to see the coin grow, sell out SLOWLY while laddering UPWARDS. Don't just slam your 20 BTC worth of 365coin down on 5 sats and go on holiday for awhile. Exit like a gentleman/woman. It does everyone a service.

6. Spread good cheer, not bad vibes. Bad vibes are contagious. This is why people who are driving prices down come to these boards and say terrible things about it. The more they do that, the cheaper they get your coins when you freak out.

7. BE SMART. Don't be a patsy. TAKE ALL YOUR SELL ORDERS BELOW 7 SAT AND CANCEL THEM. LADDER THEM UP PAST 9 SATS, SPREADING IT UPWARDS AS YOU GO. THIS WILL FORCE BUY PRESSURE UP!!!! Ignore the whales using up their 365 coin below you to tempt panic sellers in to selling cheap. Eventually, they will tire of buying their own coins and the price will come up. You are more likely to catch major parts of a pump this way as well.

8. Edit this message as you see fit, and repost it everywhere you go. Hell, use it for any coin you want to, because it works this way with any coin.

9. Get Reddit going strong, and a faucet/tip bot running on twitter 24/7.

Hope that helps get somebody thinking. This is just MY list of suggestions. I am sure there are others who have their own ideas, maybe some they could make work with the resources already available to them?

I invested in this coin because I like the scarcity factor. I am hoping to see it mature beyond that one seed, and grow to the heights I am confident it can reach.  -Walken-Coin

Edit: If you are going to get a celebrity to champion  your coin, get fucking Christopher Walken to do it. "Three-Sixty-FIVE coin. There's three-hunned-an-sixty five of em'!"  Fucking BRILLIANT! I would buy that coin anyday.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
with what software i have to mine this coin with my gpu

Please follow instructions on how to mine thats on the front page! Links are given to the miners, and fairly detailed instructions!

Please fix http://pool.365coin.net/ Getting started page.
There many people trying to mine on your pool using scrypt algo.

In MPOS global.inc.php:
-$config['algorithm'] = 'scrypt';
+$config['algorithm'] = 'kessac';
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Please follow instructions on how to mine thats on the front page! Links are given to the miners, and fairly detailed instructions!
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
...However I do feel sorry for the people who are continuing to dump at these clearly low numbers.
I guess the majority of you just HATE making profits!

When you see people putting buys in for 25+ btc you do not put sells in for under 5. But thats ok I am enjoying buying the cheap 365!
I do expect to see about 100 posts on here in a week of people crying that they sold at under 5 when you see 365 in double digits.

Oouu yea! I like this part the most. Cheesy I keep my coins + bougth some.  Wink

...Try spreading the hash out from dwarfs as well this concentration not good for anybody...

Which pool you suggest?
Activity: 434
Activity: 112
Few things to bring up.. Official pool was the subject of a few losers yesterday. Original stratum server we had was patched aganst an old expoit that was found a few months ago that allowed users to use cpu to send massive amount of lowdiff shares the pool would see as regular valid shares. Equating to the illusion of a higher hash rate.

Clearly a few losers found their way around this patch.
The stratum was brought offline for a while last night where this hole was fixed. The users accounts that were suspect were locked.

Any user with a locked account can get their account unlocked and the funds tied up in the account sent to them by simply proving they had the hash to begin with... If they fail to come forward than the
funds in those accounts will be released to the valid miners of the pool.
All n all we caught this fairly quickly so minimal damage was done. Everybody currently hashing should see increase in payouts to properly reflect your hash rates!
http://pool.365coin.net/ the frontend now displays correct hashrates for each user (or very close to)

Expect the pools frontend to change a bit in the future, Also we need more hash the fees generated by the official pool will go toords further development, to include (hopefully) a new and kick ass block explorer, some work with other teams and the advent of pushing to get added as a payment method for some merchants!

Mintpal trading is on fire 166 btc volume in the past 24 hours!
However I do feel sorry for the people who are continuing to dump at these clearly low numbers.
I guess the majority of you just HATE making profits!

When you see people putting buys in for 25+ btc you do not put sells in for under 5. But thats ok I am enjoying buying the cheap 365!
I do expect to see about 100 posts on here in a week of people crying that they sold at under 5 when you see 365 in double digits.

Don't forget bring your gridseeds over to https://hashco.ws/ and get paid out in 365 to mine scrypt coins!

Try spreading the hash out from dwarfs as well this concentration not good for anybody.
Pools such as dwarf and 1gh while I love the ability to just jump on and mine without registration they MUST do something to limit the amount of hash they accept. If they refuse to do something about this I will look into ways to prevent any pool from gaining to much hash for 365. Till that happens if your mining @ dwarfs please consider moving elsewhere... Split your hash rate if you wish cgminer can split your hash rate between a number of pools.

I will post detailed instructions on how to do that. Splitting your hash rate also allows you to get a piece of EVERY block mined by any of the pools u put hash on not just the blocks the single pool you mine on finds.
Activity: 98
hay
4,5 BTC > This is really cheap compared to the cost of production. I sell it 7,5 +    heh .. need to buy  Cool
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
You know what's going on with the price now? That is very simple:
It's manipulated. People with money wants You to dump your coins so that they can buy for a funny price and sell, when the pump comes.  Wink
 DO NOT PANIC! After every dump price goes up. After it goes up, there comes the PUMP. Wait and stay calm!  Cool

There is indeed blatant price manipulation/suppression happening, but that is not all that is at work. There is very low buy support, likely due to there being a lack of community push and "projects on the horizon" giving newcomers incentive to buy despite large price drops.

All coins drop in price soon after hitting Mintpal. They usually go up a bit after a few days. We shall see where the buyers decide to settle and the how hard the manipulators decide to pump.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
You know what's going on with the price now? That is very simple:
It's manipulated. People with money wants You to dump your coins so that they can buy for a funny price and sell, when the pump comes.  Wink
 DO NOT PANIC! After every dump price goes up. After it goes up, there comes the PUMP. Wait and stay calm!  Cool
Activity: 300
So everyone wanted 365 on Mintpal and it only lowered the price... Interesting, I for instance am buying more for now.

there is one good point on mintpal, the price will crash and ppl will stop mining so lower diff Smiley

The dumper on Mintpal is charging now 2BTC target down.

0.1BTC is a good price to buy in Smiley
So everyone wanted 365 on Mintpal and it only lowered the price... Interesting, I for instance am buying more for now.

there is one good point on mintpal, the price will crash and ppl will stop mining so lower diff Smiley

The dumper on Mintpal is charging now 2BTC target down.

Don't got you...what is a relation to communists.

But as i said...previously...You can do what ever you think.
What ever SOLO...or Multipool...

Just look around...do you see anybody mining solo?

pools are for communists, just like unions...
but as with unions the most profit is for those runing them...

I'm personally running some Alt pool at 1% fee...its profitability is a big question.
The HW, internet and maintenance time are not covered by the fee.
Its more a will to support coin community. No profit where.
Activity: 36

pools are for communists, just like unions...
but as with unions the most profit is for those runing them...

What for do u solo mine? For the meter of experiment?
This mode today used only for pre-mining or testnet (or forking).

solomine is the only way today to avoid concentration of hashpower...
pools having 80+% of the network are not good for anycoin!

also the solomining is more profitable Wink

1 and 3 are totally wrong.
2 considerable, but no one preventing you from using low share pool.

If you are SO crazy about de-centralisation and anti-globalization...
You can host your own pool on VM...The procedure is about 1.5h + entry level Linux knowledge.
...You can switch it between different coins in about 2 minutes or have preconfigured VMs for different coins in case e.g: your preferred coin get jerked on difficulty by Multipools.

Another alternative:
Host your own pool on Amazon AWS for about $1.2 a day.
This way you can use MPOS Viewer for Mobile to control your rate from any place (e.g: from work or when you abroad).
I can install it for you (as one time effort, without further support) for...lets tell...0.1 365's  Wink

man... why would i do that shit if i can just solomine?
are you some crazy communist?

pools are just stealing money from ppl.
why would anyone pay even 1% from the rewards if you can have it all?
the diff is not so high so solomine is still more profitable then the f.ucking pools!
Activity: 303
No one like you
365coin .... one day one coin...
Pages:
Jump to: