Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 63. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I vote@mintpal like mad man, every damn hour! Most fair coin i have ever seen so far.
me too.. i'm voting on mintpal
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I vote@mintpal like mad man, every damn hour! Most fair coin i have ever seen so far.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
 Huh  Astrology meets 365coin bits Cheesy

Well, i'm downsizing my mining endeavours. Suffice to say i'll be mining with the last 2Mh/s in my posession with my miners pointed at dwarfpool/ 365-coin, because i believe it could have a future. It's rare, it uses an alternate scrypt and it seems community-support, however slow, is growing. I see the Dev has found some new confidence in his creation; it's good to see he's developing for- and marketing the coin again. Website looks good! For i while there i thought he was abandoning the coin. Keep up the good work, mate!

I've not replied much in these forums, and i can't remember replying concerning the wellbeeing of a coin, but have been lurking for a while now. This coin seems worth supporting in my opinion and it has all good things going for it, it just needs some more support and growing cummunity. I'm glad those shady exchanges are not promoted anymore; I'll never send a BTC to one of those, let alone a 365coin ;-) Am willing to help if needed. I can write HTML/CSS3, implement PHP/Java and am reasonably skilled in google analytics. I also have access (legally) to the adobe suite. Just give me a holla using PM.

Anyway, much love and onto a prosperous future with this lovely creature from the Netherlands.
Activity: 266
Here is the astrological chart for 365Coin. See interpretive notes below.

And yes, a chart can be made for any event, including something as abstract as the 'birth' of a virtual currency.
This is an intriguing chart with many advantageous placements. The Sun in Pisces has trines* on both sides: to Saturn, denoting stability and strength, a sense of maturity and seriousness. These are appealing traits in a realm where a new 'sillycoin' is launched almost daily. On the Sun's other side the trine is to Jupiter, a planet associated with expansiveness and luck. Trines in general are considered 'lucky' planetary aspects, as they reveal where energies combine well, without excess or blockage. This chart also contains the luckiest of aspect-patterns, the Grand Trine. It is made by Mercury (in Aquarius, the sign of its exaltation), the Moon conjunct the Mid-heaven, and Mars in the 2nd house of values and possessions. The pattern bodes well.
Important also is the Moon conjunct Midheaven** in Gemini component of the Grand Trine. It suggests prominence and fame, with a connectedness and appeal to the masses.
This has been only the briefest intro to the chart and there is certainly much more to say. In a future edit, I'll add some remarks on the other major aspect configuration present, the Grand Cross formed by Uranus, Jupiter and Pluto. For now, suffice it to say that there should be some episodes of powerful drama around this coin. For now, in sum, I see a powerhouse here in the making. Welcome to the world, 365Coin.

*trine: 120-degree relationship: balance, luck, flowing energy. Denoted by the blue lines.
**note that this and all house-cusp placements are based on New York City as the designated geographic place of reference. I chose NYC because it is the financial capital of the world, and because it is my own location, hence the location where the chart was cast.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I made a request to add 365Coin to http://crypto-coins-table.com/
But I should provide an API URL to currently mined coins, where coul I get it?
You can see my request here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5645615
Nice. Facebook ('Like'), Twitter ('Follow') links would start to give it a friendlier, more connected feel. Sure that's coming.

https://twitter.com/365CoinProject  Smiley

Cool. Nice beginnings. Why does it feel like this coin has a future? Somehow it does. I had the same feeling about bitcoin back in 2011 when I bought a goodly stash. Only a tiny handful of cryptos evoke that for me, and this is one (of about 3).
Activity: 182
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
Good coin... need normal exchange... :/
Activity: 101
We've rolled out a website update, making it easier to share important info about 365Coin.

Take a look at http://365coin.net/

This is the first of many updates, if anyone has anything they'd like to see on there, then let's discuss it here. The full block explorer is next on the agenda.

This is the most undermined fairly launched not to mention only other SHA3 coin I have seen.  Going to throw some hash on this, hoping this gets promoted to where it belongs!

Welcome aboard Smiley

Looks good.
Activity: 112
Nice. Facebook ('Like'), Twitter ('Follow') links would start to give it a friendlier, more connected feel. Sure that's coming.

https://twitter.com/365CoinProject  Smiley
We've rolled out a website update, making it easier to share important info about 365Coin.

This is the first of many updates, if anyone has anything they'd like to see on there, then let's discuss it here. The full block explorer is next on the agenda.

This is the most undermined fairly launched not to mention only other SHA3 coin I have seen.  Going to throw some hash on this, hoping this gets promoted to where it belongs!

Welcome aboard Smiley

Welcome aboard Smiley
Activity: 305
Activity: 98
so what's the plan to promote ?
Dwarfpool is awesome.

Agreed. It's like a little brown Mercedes Benz in the land of KIA.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Some changes on DwarfPool

1. It's possible to separate your workers without changing the wallet-id now. This allows to get personal vardiff, if you have many rigs located behind stratum-proxy.

To specify the workers just enough to add in username (which is as wallet-id now), a number after point: YOUR_WALLET . NUMBER

Example:
Code:
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.1
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.2
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.3

The main way without number works as before.

2. Implemented a monitoring of your workers. In case of disconnection from all servers you get an email within 5 minutes.

To enable monitoring just run miner with an email instead of your password. To disable it enough to restart the miner without email as password.

Monitoring works for each worker and IP separately. With WORKER_ID you can separately monitor your rigs.

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!

3. Deployed a new server in Japan! eredluin.dwarfpool.com

For users from Asia this will be faster than using our European or American server.

You should use the closest server to your location for best performance!

DwarfPool Quality you can trust!
Activity: 168
oh, wait, so is this related to the Benjamins issue from last month?

No benjamin was not such a great issue

So, that does make more than one occasion you have had to pay out of pocket, as I said.
I downloaded the wallet from github.But it doesnt have exe file like other coin wallets.What do I do?

If you download this file - https://github.com/365-Coin/365coinQT/archive/master.zip - it should contain everything you're used to seeing.
Activity: 238
I downloaded the wallet from github.But it doesnt have exe file like other coin wallets.What do I do?
Activity: 154
oh, wait, so is this related to the Benjamins issue from last month?

No benjamin was not such a great issue
Pages:
Jump to: